Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,878 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

I'm Planning To Drill Borehole But I Have A Few Concerns - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I'm Planning To Drill Borehole But I Have A Few Concerns (432 Views)

How much does it cost to drill (dig) a Borehole, on an average? / How Much To Drill Borehole In Lifecamp Abuja / Lagosians To Obtain Licence To Drill Borehole From 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Planning To Drill Borehole But I Have A Few Concerns by EmekaMD(m): 6:20am On Oct 16, 2021
Like the above heading reads.

I'm planning to drill a borehole for the house I built for my parents however i have few questions I'd like to ask

1. There are about 4 or 5 neighbors who already drilled boreholes close to us and so I'm worried that it may affect the possibility of getting water that won't stop running. Would multiple boreholes in an area be a problem?

2. I wanna know the cost of drilling a borehole in Anambra, very close to onitsha axis.

I appreciate answers from people who are either in the business or have drilled theirs recently.
Thank you
Re: I'm Planning To Drill Borehole But I Have A Few Concerns by pointblank247(m): 6:48am On Oct 16, 2021
Abeg if you want to drill bore hole, get a Yoruba girl

1 Like

Re: I'm Planning To Drill Borehole But I Have A Few Concerns by kingreign(m): 6:49am On Oct 16, 2021
pointblank247:
Abeg if you want to drill bore hole, get a Yoruba girl

You're a very silly immature waste of skin.
Re: I'm Planning To Drill Borehole But I Have A Few Concerns by pointblank247(m): 6:52am On Oct 16, 2021
kingreign:

You're a very silly immature waste of skin.
You are a big fool

1 Like

Re: I'm Planning To Drill Borehole But I Have A Few Concerns by kingreign(m): 6:52am On Oct 16, 2021
EmekaMD:
Like the above heading reads.

I'm planning to drill a borehole for the house I built for my parents however i have few questions I'd like to ask

1. There are about 4 or 5 neighbors who already drilled boreholes close to us and so I'm worried that it may affect the possibility of getting water that won't stop running. Would multiple boreholes in an area be a problem?

2. I wanna know the cost of drilling a borehole in Anambra, very close to onitsha axis.

I appreciate answers from people who are either in the business or have drilled theirs recently.
Thank you

Why not ask a geologist within your neighborhood or call some borehole drillers within your locale and inquire. Since they know about the water bearing capacity of the table water in your region, owing to their expertise, they're gonna give you the answers that you need.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: I'm Planning To Drill Borehole But I Have A Few Concerns by kingreign(m): 6:54am On Oct 16, 2021
pointblank247:
You are a big fool

Tell that to your father who made a big error by not dumping the sperm to the ground, rather cummed inside your hoe of a mother. Now the result of your parents senselessness we are faced with, is you a scumbag.
Re: I'm Planning To Drill Borehole But I Have A Few Concerns by pointblank247(m): 8:25am On Oct 16, 2021
kingreign:

I told that to my father who made a big error by not dumping the sperm to the ground, rather cummed inside my hoe of a mother. Now the result of my parents senselessness we are faced with, is that i am a scumbag.
Re: I'm Planning To Drill Borehole But I Have A Few Concerns by pointblank247(m): 8:39am On Oct 16, 2021
kingreign:

Tell that to your father who made a big error by not dumping the sperm to the ground, rather cummed inside your hoe of a mother. Now the result of your parents senselessness we are faced with, is you a scumbag.
You know,you are the bastard son of a mad hoe raped to death with the laprous dick of almajiri in the gutters of Sokoto, .
Now you come to nairaland to hide and talk trash. Remember that i know you and nairaland Will know you.
Swine

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Need Smart Prepaid Submeters For My Building / Invest in New Advantage Estate Eleranigbe Ibeju Lekki for 2.5M per plot with Ex / A BEACHFRONT PROPERTY WITH 100% YEARLY APPRECIATION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.