Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Students Surprise School Gateman With Car Gift, Man Shed Tears (VIDEO) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Surprise School Gateman With Car Gift, Man Shed Tears (VIDEO) (3691 Views)

Teacher Goes Emotional as Students Surprise Him With New Pair Of Shoes (VIDEO) / OSU Lecturer Shed Tears As Students Surprise Him With Gifts On 60th Birthday / Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Students Surprise School Gateman With Car Gift, Man Shed Tears (VIDEO) by Akporo1234: 7:59am On Oct 16, 2021
Update from

A video showing a group of students who gifted their school gateman named Joe, a car has gone viral on the social media with lots of reactions from internet users, Siggy reveals.

The man treks to school on a daily basis because he did not have a car to transport him to work.

Thoughtful students who had taken pity on the man after seeing how he walks to school on many occasions, decided to give him a big parting gift.

In a video which has gone viral, they could be seen blindfolding Joe and they took him to the parking lot in the school.

On reaching the parking lot, they handed him a gift box and told him to feel inside for the content.

After his blindfold was taken off, they pointed towards the truck they bought. Joe shed tears of joy when the students told him he does not have to trek again in his life. He hugged all of them one by one.

https:///students-surprise-school-gateman-with-car-gift-man-shed-tears-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zddxUgk4R9E

2 Likes

Re: Students Surprise School Gateman With Car Gift, Man Shed Tears (VIDEO) by Akporo1234: 8:00am On Oct 16, 2021
grin cool
Re: Students Surprise School Gateman With Car Gift, Man Shed Tears (VIDEO) by Baawaa(m): 8:03am On Oct 16, 2021
This is real love,those students are real leaders of tomorrow

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Students Surprise School Gateman With Car Gift, Man Shed Tears (VIDEO) by Daveambition(m): 8:21am On Oct 16, 2021
Mtchewww.. When i saw the headline i nearly quench my kush to view which University or Students inside naija contribute their handout money to use buy truck give school gateman...

14 Likes

Re: Students Surprise School Gateman With Car Gift, Man Shed Tears (VIDEO) by sinkhole: 8:47am On Oct 16, 2021
Daveambition:
Mtchewww.. When i saw the headline i nearly quench my kush to view which University or Students inside naija contribute their handout money to use buy truck give school gateman...
meen, I was just thinking which Nigerian School students could do this cheesy, until I started seeing the glimpse of the white people, on my phone as I browse sad

5 Likes

Re: Students Surprise School Gateman With Car Gift, Man Shed Tears (VIDEO) by Harrykn: 8:48am On Oct 16, 2021
Where the gate man go see money buy fuel?

2 Likes

Re: Students Surprise School Gateman With Car Gift, Man Shed Tears (VIDEO) by illicit(m): 9:48am On Oct 16, 2021
Surprise surprise
Re: Students Surprise School Gateman With Car Gift, Man Shed Tears (VIDEO) by Righteousness2(m): 10:15am On Oct 16, 2021
Wow! This is So sweet and Wonderful!!
Congrats Mr. Joe.
GOD Bless those kids.
Re: Students Surprise School Gateman With Car Gift, Man Shed Tears (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 16, 2021
Harrykn:
Where the gate man go see money buy fuel?
he can be using it during his off hours for commercial use. Uber for example.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Students Surprise School Gateman With Car Gift, Man Shed Tears (VIDEO) by potent5(m): 10:38am On Oct 16, 2021
Me sef de shed tears of joy for the man.

1 Like

Re: Students Surprise School Gateman With Car Gift, Man Shed Tears (VIDEO) by TATALoAlaMu: 11:01am On Oct 16, 2021
Humanity!!!!! This made my day!!
Re: Students Surprise School Gateman With Car Gift, Man Shed Tears (VIDEO) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:49am On Oct 16, 2021
God bless them

1 Like

Re: Students Surprise School Gateman With Car Gift, Man Shed Tears (VIDEO) by Imustnottalk: 11:58am On Oct 16, 2021
This kind thing go rare for Nigeria if nah private schools for here the students na to dey flex muscle say my papa get money they disrespect anyone they see
Re: Students Surprise School Gateman With Car Gift, Man Shed Tears (VIDEO) by Lamasta(m): 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2021
This is good news indeed blessed are they that gives joy to others for they shall be joyful themselves
Re: Students Surprise School Gateman With Car Gift, Man Shed Tears (VIDEO) by Chiefecho(m): 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2021
Na gateman way the do great work we dey remember
I remember my school gateman then Kai student hated him so much because of over Sabi on a normal na gateman suppose dey enjoy oooo because you go dey come across many student way fit shift any form of poverty for your life
Re: Students Surprise School Gateman With Car Gift, Man Shed Tears (VIDEO) by Geemax(f): 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2021
No matter ur level in life,you are still important to someone out dia....God bless them. Amen

1 Like

Re: Students Surprise School Gateman With Car Gift, Man Shed Tears (VIDEO) by Idamond: 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2021
that school must be an high class school
Re: Students Surprise School Gateman With Car Gift, Man Shed Tears (VIDEO) by iamyemiakins(m): 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2021
Thought it happened in Nigeria until I clicked to confirm grin

E for shock me
Re: Students Surprise School Gateman With Car Gift, Man Shed Tears (VIDEO) by Sunnybay7: 2:02pm On Oct 16, 2021
Wonderful news
Re: Students Surprise School Gateman With Car Gift, Man Shed Tears (VIDEO) by Ritzybeauty(f): 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2021
I just knew it can never be in nigeria even before I clicked.. Lol
Re: Students Surprise School Gateman With Car Gift, Man Shed Tears (VIDEO) by mytime24(f): 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2021
Kooool

God bless them all
Re: Students Surprise School Gateman With Car Gift, Man Shed Tears (VIDEO) by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2021
sinkhole:
meen, I was just thinking which Nigerian School students could do this cheesy, until I started seeing the glimpse of the white people, on my phone as I browse sad

My thought as well
Re: Students Surprise School Gateman With Car Gift, Man Shed Tears (VIDEO) by Biglittlelois(f): 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2021
Students from rich homes, very thoughtful of them.

1 Like

Re: Students Surprise School Gateman With Car Gift, Man Shed Tears (VIDEO) by DropsMic(m): 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
Na oyibo country na.. The land of humans
Re: Students Surprise School Gateman With Car Gift, Man Shed Tears (VIDEO) by truthCoder: 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
Wow! This is So sweet and Wonderful!!
Congrats Mr. Joe.
GOD Bless those kids.

Can you see life should be good to all.

Instead of your own promise of hell and brimstone plus sulphur and fire and pain and every negative thing, can you at least live in a life of positivity?

Just think about it.

One day, maybe you would realise that only wicked people and gods wish pain on others.
Re: Students Surprise School Gateman With Car Gift, Man Shed Tears (VIDEO) by humilitypays(m): 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2021
Touching
Re: Students Surprise School Gateman With Car Gift, Man Shed Tears (VIDEO) by revived: 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2021
E Dun be

My aza guys here no fit do this type
Re: Students Surprise School Gateman With Car Gift, Man Shed Tears (VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
I knew it's not in Nigeria
Re: Students Surprise School Gateman With Car Gift, Man Shed Tears (VIDEO) by Crossroad1(m): 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2021
Sincerely, I am emotional right now..
He said, I can't wait to see my wife in this..
Who who finds an oyinbo wife, n(ot all these Nigerian leaches) finds a good thing..

Omo, why ibdrinkb wetin my head no carry this night?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery / Only Legends Will Remember This Book . / Uniabuja Begins 1week Strike By ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.