Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,299 members, 7,957,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:21 PM

My Experience With A Woman Hawking "Pure Water" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience With A Woman Hawking "Pure Water" (3438 Views)

Lagos Sets Up Special Team To Stop Street Begging, Hawking / Owerri Jailbreak: Inmates Turn To Cleaning, Hawking Jobs For Survival / Anambra Government Picks Children Hawking During School Hours (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Woman Hawking "Pure Water" by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2021
LadyExcellency:

What you advocate is what the devil wants. His mission is to perpetuate hardship on earth with no one to help.

It is simple to manipulate a poor, hungry man helpless man to do mischief than an everyday person that has only food to eat.

Help is not only humanity but was commanded in all the sacred books.

Experience, they say, is the best teacher.

Shalom.
Re: My Experience With A Woman Hawking "Pure Water" by sonofanarchy(m): 5:18pm On Oct 16, 2021
this remind me of a guy we roll together in the hood, asked me to borrow him 10k, i said, i'd rather give him 3k with no refund, told him to send his account number, sent his account number with caption" you fit make am 5k?" i no answer am since that day.
Re: My Experience With A Woman Hawking "Pure Water" by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2021
ifex370:

Lol. This is just funny. But what would Jesus do?

"...but from him who has not, even what he has will be taken away." –– Jesus
Re: My Experience With A Woman Hawking "Pure Water" by crackhouse(m): 5:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
Wahala...
Re: My Experience With A Woman Hawking "Pure Water" by SporaD8: 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2021
Oliver twist family
Re: My Experience With A Woman Hawking "Pure Water" by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2021
Mrkumareze:
Economy bad, was surprised to see those young Nothern/Niger beggars re back to street

The same way Southern teenage girls are crossing Sahara through war ravaged Libya and Mali for prostitution in Europe?
Better beg than sell sex undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Woman Hawking "Pure Water" by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2021
Coronabirus:

The same way Southern teenage girls are crossing Sahara through war ravaged Libya and Mali for prostitution in Europe?
Better beg than sell sex undecided
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Woman Hawking "Pure Water" by Rickmann: 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
xynerise:
A woman( from her look and Language must be a Northerner) hawking pure water with her little daughter was harrassed by a hoodlum to pay her levy of N50. The woman was first reluctant because she just started business and her bowl was still filled up. She finally succumbed and paid. Out of pity I called her back and gave her N200. Imagine she sent her daughter to me that the money I gave her is not enough for them

The girl was about to drag my clothes that I should add more . It was still those hoodlums that helped me chase her away. undecided

You forget say life no balance abi grin

Re: My Experience With A Woman Hawking "Pure Water" by Rickmann: 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
xynerise:
A woman( from her look and Language must be a Northerner) hawking pure water with her little daughter was harrassed by a hoodlum to pay her levy of N50. The woman was first reluctant because she just started business and her bowl was still filled up. She finally succumbed and paid. Out of pity I called her back and gave her N200. Imagine she sent her daughter to me that the money I gave her is not enough for them

The girl was about to drag my clothes that I should add more . It was still those hoodlums that helped me chase her away. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prof Yakubu & Bola Tinubu Messed With The Wrong Guy: See Reason (s) / Africans Can't Run Anything [photos] / NAF Jet Did Not Crash, Bandits Shot It Down, Killed Pilot, 13 Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.