Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) (61360 Views)

Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions / My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy / Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Pravedk: 6:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
Rubbish!

Brother found wife in his sister!

And for those of you shouting abomination pls stop going to church.
By the way the mini guy is saying the kids will die- na you wan Kee them?

How did Adam and Eve end up creating kids? How did Noah and family end up with kids?

Abeg. Make I go �. Na their wahala!
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by generalwo(m): 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2021
I have never been so speechless all my life...... This is beyond abomination.... In my opinion, the woman should move on and leave the kids with the man..... Since they have become nomads, they can relocate to another village and begin afresh..... But this time, the lady will get married to a another man while her twin brother will get married to another woman who will help him take care of the kids.... He can lie to her that their mother abandoned them with him... There is no way any woman will help a man take care of kids born for him by his twin sister...... As for the kids staying alive, let God almighty be the one to decide that...... They don't deserve to die even though they were born out of an abominable act.......if only herdsmen didn't kill their parents, this abomination may have been averted..... May God help us all.....

1 Like

Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Teejaney88(m): 6:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
First I need confirmation cos I know guma in venue but not in nasarawa...
Amotolongbo:
The excerpt quoted and bolded above makes the news appear like a fiction to me.

Please when telling us this kind of lies, report it with sense
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by sylve11: 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2021
....and the story continues. Mankind is finished! sad cool
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Ikea81: 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2021
na wa o. she as he Bleep herd ry and now want someone else. she better kills him to make this story very believable abeg.
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by oyejideogunjumo: 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
Amotolongbo:
If this occurrence depicts abominable, wicked and dangerous generation, how did the world get an increase in population, when the Bible has it written as God creating Adam and Eve only in the creation story?
It was not wrong to marry a close relative especially in the Old Testament.
Abraham married his half sister.
Same father but different mother.
But as time goes on it became a taboo.
The society also frown at it except in some places that is still being practiced.
Indirectly we are marrying our relatives since we all came from Adam and Eve our fore parents.
But time is against it now to marry known close relative
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Spain007(m): 6:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
Slevinkelevra:
Gather here if you had an erection while reading this grin grin

Person like you go bang dead body...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by dingbang(m): 6:57pm On Oct 16, 2021
I dont understand how that kind of sagged boobs will make a man to get hard..

Abeg they should getat
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by akdjr(m): 7:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
Didn't Adam marry Eve that was created out of him? Adam children later marry themselves too.
Righteousness2:
MY LORD! MY GOD!!
What a Abominable,Wicked and Dangerous Generation!

It will be Injustice to Sodom and Gomorrah and those in the days of Noah For GOD to Spare this Evil and Wickedness filled Generation.
I know GOD is a GOD of Justice.
WARNING!!! GOD WILL DESTROY HUMANITY AGAIN!!
REPENT ! FLEE and ESCAPE from the Wrath to Come!! IT is Definitely Coming!!
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2021
chosen4now:

Beloveth please I wish to know... Are you a chosen??
all true believers are chosen.
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Gandollar(f): 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
Slevinkelevra:
Jesus!
Over 70 perverts liked your post! Na buhari fault oo
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Testimony1988(m): 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2021
Hmmmm, really a taboo.
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by hush15: 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2021
Amotolongbo:
If this occurrence depicts abominable, wicked and dangerous generation, how did the world get an increase in population, when the Bible has it written as God creating Adam and Eve only in the creation story?

Not just Adam and Even jare, Abraham, Jacob, Isaac and almost all the names mentioned in the old testament.
However, in today's world, I just don't see how one can be attracted to your own sister, with the vast options available. Apparently, it's evident to say, sex is no respecter of person. Once it kicks in, na to just discharge o but therein lies the problem

1 Like

Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by jawalis(m): 7:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
bepositive11:

A son impregnating his own mother shocked
She even had 2 kid for her own son.
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by DonroxyII: 7:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
MY LORD! MY GOD!!

It will be Injustice to Sodom and Gomorrah and those in the days of Noah For GOD to Spare this Evil and Wickedness filled Generation.
We Human are just a bunch of Mathematical equations. Imagine, His Sperm Fertilized her eggs. The sperm couldn't even decipher that's the Egg of a fellow twins who shared same womb together.

Anyway, Nature is not Blind .... Those kids won't die but they have alot of Mathematical Errors to combat in the future. Too many Bugs in their Algorithms which only God can help them to Fix and Cleanse .....

Hmm ....
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by bizzibodi(m): 7:47pm On Oct 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
MY LORD! MY GOD!!

Righteousness stay out of this!they are not d 1st.....many engage in incense since biblical times in secret....it is only pregnancy that expose them.
Even Eve is a direct clone of Adam....his own blood,flesh & bone.
Where did Cain get his wife from?
Lot's daughters ride their drunken father like cowgals.
Sodom & Gomorrah was destroyed but lot's daughters commited same abomination you are shouting about but yalweh look d other way.....to you it was not injustice to Gomorrah.
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Ddokie: 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
MY LORD! MY GOD!!

I used to make statements like this until i was properly directed. It is not in our place as Christians to tell God how to Judge his creation.

Highlight the evil, call sinners to repentance ( i honestly think you are a rugged evangelist), pray for conversions and leave Judgement to God.

Let me ask you a question: What if on the last day the Lord says i forgive all sinners, let everybody enter heaven, wetin you go do? will you refuse to enter because he decided to be merciful?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Uguruzik(m): 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2021
ICANTBELIVIT
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Topshow2010(m): 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2021
Not surprised at all though I was taken aback initially,that part of Nassarawa is d Kenya of Naija where different anomalies or oddities pervades. angry
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by bizzibodi(m): 8:10pm On Oct 16, 2021
Nackdemall:
Please can someone just Killed this Idiot angry
Why?
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by VlamesIffect(f): 8:11pm On Oct 16, 2021
Slevinkelevra:

grin grin grin you sick bhastard grin grin
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Tryon4(m): 8:18pm On Oct 16, 2021
1. Guma is in Benue not Nasarawa though, they share boundary. Mr. Op, this your fiction can win you an award as the lier( story teller) of the year.
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by bizzibodi(m): 8:36pm On Oct 16, 2021
First I blame d vampires herdsmen for this aberration.
She saw his big ,long rooster & her natural sexual urge was arosed..she desires a companion who drill her well.
He saw a huge clit starring back at him when looking for his chicken s.... which he couldn't resist.... unknown to them their are companion,comforter & love each other.
Let them marry each other they are not the first & will not be the last.
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by chaloskyx: 11:16pm On Oct 16, 2021
just forget about marrying another wife oga take care of your children abi cousins am confused jare
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by linearity: 3:17am On Oct 17, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
This is disgusting but I'm more concerned about the children. The man is their dad, uncle and the siblings will refer to themselves as being what exactly? Bother/sister---- cousins? They just made their lives confusing.
How can one be sexually attracted to one's family member? Sibling for that matter. embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry .
This world don dey end true, true.

They were not the ones that started it and would be the ones that will end it…….after all, Adam & Eve kids were sexually attracted to each and God was kool with it.
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by linearity: 3:29am On Oct 17, 2021
oyejideogunjumo:

It was not wrong to marry a close relative especially in the Old Testament.
Abraham married his half sister.
Same father but different mother.
But as time goes on it became a taboo.
The society also frown at it except in some places that is still being practiced.
Indirectly we are marrying our relatives since we all came from Adam and Eve our fore parents.
But time is against it now to marry known close relative

So….basically, it was perfect and okay before, but time and society has made it look like taboo?

Listen, am not supporting it in anyway, but there is no way you can explain away Adam & Eve kids doing it is okay, but some doing it today is sinful, abomination, taboo….all because of time & society.
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by DJInfluence: 5:38am On Oct 17, 2021
So the brother is the father and uncle while she's the mum and aunty to the kids who are brothers and cousins right?
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Ugandatales: 6:01am On Oct 17, 2021
Slevinkelevra:

lol. I swear this is erotica.
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Aurelius1(m): 7:54am On Oct 17, 2021
Slevinkelevra:
You yourself had an erection. Talk true. cheesy
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Slevinkelevra: 8:02am On Oct 17, 2021
Aurelius1:
You yourself had an erection. Talk true. cheesy
It was never in doubt lol

1 Like

Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Aurelius1(m): 8:04am On Oct 17, 2021
Slevinkelevra:
It was never in doubt lol
Even me too. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) / Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video / Man Discovers Old Naira Notes Left Behind By His Grand Dad For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.