Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) (61361 Views)

Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions / My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy / Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by ume1000: 8:50am On Oct 17, 2021
mandax:
See what hunger could do to the woman. Her famished eyes and skinny body tell stories of hunger in a nursing mum.

Can government authorities and wealthy individuals save the woman from the ordeal she is in, separate her from her twin brother before they continue with their sin?
your simpletonhood is something else

They both suffered greatly. Reminds me of the novel THE LAST VILLIANS OF MOLO
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by ume1000: 8:56am On Oct 17, 2021
Antoeni:
Growing Breast ____ painful
Menstruation ____ Painful
Losing virginity ____ Painful
Pregnancy stage ____ painful
Childbirth stage _____ Painful
Breastfeeding _____ Painful
Stop Breastfeeding ____ Painful
Miscarriage ____ painful
Penetration _____ Painful

You wanna hear the truth? Every woman deserve a caring Man
Women are indeed priceless treasures to value and respect.

God bless all mummys and ladies here!
You are irreplaceable heroes.
so men are disposable abi shocked
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by ume1000: 9:01am On Oct 17, 2021
Nackdemall:
Please can someone just Killed this Idiot angry
which of them
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by ume1000: 9:06am On Oct 17, 2021
nduchucks:

While many of your posts are inspirational and useful, the above post will do more to keep Atheists and others like them, from believing in the existence of God.

Almighty God/Allah does not do irrational things or perform wicked acts as humans do. God is indeed the most merciful and forgiving God.

Don't be surprised that these twins could be forgiven and actually make heaven, while self righteous folks will end up in hell.
God is almighty he does whatever he wants to do

Like the prologue of a very famous comedy series always say WE ARE NOTHING BUT PENCIL IN THE HANDS OF THE CREATOR
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by ume1000: 9:12am On Oct 17, 2021
Agugbadin:

Best comment on this thread so far.
most sexist/dumbest comment ever
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by bepositive11: 9:40am On Oct 17, 2021
jawalis:

She even had 2 kid for her own son.

Chai!
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Ifyjos(f): 9:49am On Oct 17, 2021
Abomination
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Speaklove: 10:23am On Oct 17, 2021
Something is wrong with this post.

The devil is at work here

Watch out for your Souls
Watch out for the seed of lust seeking for entrance into your heart
Don't be decided
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Speaklove: 10:23am On Oct 17, 2021
I felt like this story was purported by the enemy in order to create lust in the heart of the readers.
And it deed succeed.
I felt cold at heart and felt lust lurking.
The way it is written is suspecting
Immoral words not edited, and the name of the persons involved not omitted.
The pics could even be fake.
Satan is always ready to go as far as he could just to catch you on aware.

The nairaland mode that pushed this to front page is something else.
Post With good contents are left behind but this one promoted because of the what ever their agenda is.

Brethren be careful with you read in the forum
They are after us being deceived and deceiving.

But I might be wrong some how
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Gudiza(m): 1:23pm On Oct 17, 2021
ggood:
There is no local government called Guma in Nasarawa State ,maybe you wanted to say Doma
Why don't you use google. Guma is actually in Benue right on the border with Doma Nasarawa.
Guma has always been in the news for herder invasion from the beginning and hotzone for displacement.
Doma, Guma, Keana, Awe are all in the same place.
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Gudiza(m): 1:24pm On Oct 17, 2021
News is weird.
Weirder than two (2) brothers in Kwara taking turns with their mum and getting her pregnant.

See what herdsmen caused. On how to remedy the situation?
The brothers suggestion is actually not bad.
Leave the kids with him and find life elsewhere.
Nobody for know if the girl get sense. Talking about big privates.. say whaaat??
Makes it look fake but the pix, names, location and placement of events look real.
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Liposure: 6:29pm On Oct 17, 2021
FashionCookie:
As I dey read d news, shame just dey catch me. undecidedHis this is big...her that is this...I borrow razor blade...he's good in bed.
Wetinnnn!
honey, i can see matter affect your comment cos am confused
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by FashionCookie(f): 6:32pm On Oct 17, 2021
Liposure:
honey, i can see matter affect your comment cos am confused
Seriously I was even embarrassed reading it. undecided
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Liposure: 6:46pm On Oct 17, 2021
FashionCookie:

Seriously I was even embarrassed reading it. undecided
heartbreaking. Happy sunday
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by FashionCookie(f): 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2021
Liposure:
heartbreaking. Happy sunday
Same here...hope u good?
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Liposure: 7:30pm On Oct 17, 2021
FashionCookie:
Same here...hope u good?
yeah

1 Like

Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by GetMeRight: 10:07pm On Oct 18, 2021
bukatyne:

They really did.

And have lost a lot of people.

It could be that the sister also doesn't want to be separated from her brother because that is the only family she has.

A good widower/divorcee/single man who can care for her financially, sexually, emotionally and socially + therapy would do her a lot of good.

Even the brother is acting out of fear to propagate his own family because the kids 'might die'.

Honestly speaking, I wouldn't be quick to judge them. Not that they did well, no. But their lives was full of trauma which have affected them psychologically.
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Liposure: 8:22am On Oct 19, 2021
FashionCookie:
Same here...hope u good?
happy idel maulud I no know if you be Muslim
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by FashionCookie(f): 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
Liposure:
happy idel maulud I no know if you be Muslim
Same here...lol No.
But like I mentioned before, I've lived with them and served in a muslim community.
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Liposure: 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2021
FashionCookie:

Same here...lol No.
But like I mentioned before, I've lived with them and served in a muslim community.
alright.
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by FashionCookie(f): 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2021
Liposure:
alright. are you on WhatsApp
Yes.
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Liposure: 3:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
FashionCookie:
Yes.
okayyy! I'm sending a pm

1 Like

Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by bukatyne(f): 7:22am On Oct 20, 2021
GetMeRight:

Honestly speaking, I wouldn't be quick to judge them. Not that they did well, no. But their lives was full of trauma which have affected them psychologically.

Very true.

That's why it's good to judge on a case by case basis.

I wish them healing.
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Liposure: 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
FashionCookie:
Yes.
up Man U
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by FashionCookie(f): 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2021
Liposure:
up Man U
For life! GGMU
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Liposure: 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
FashionCookie:
For life! GGMU
better days ahead
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by FashionCookie(f): 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
Liposure:
better days ahead
Yes o

1 Like

Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Kokaine(m): 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2021
NobleAngell:
Very stupid story. You both have big private parts which translates to having incestous relationship. He flashed torch to check his chickens but he saw your private part instead. Werey dey disguise.
werey dey disguise
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Tipax: 6:05am On Jul 23, 2023
dre11:
Says he's too good in bed, I can't lose him to another woman
@dre11 which nairaland app do you use. Am asking because I like the way you put the picture of the content (the woman) before the story.
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Waffarianman(m): 8:09am On Jul 23, 2023
People saying it's a lies should stop talking nonsense because I personally came across this same story some years back when have not been on nairaland. Na true story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) / Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video / Man Discovers Old Naira Notes Left Behind By His Grand Dad For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.