Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:08 PM

Bashir Magashi: 102 Pardoned Biafran Soldiers To Get Gratuities - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Magashi: 102 Pardoned Biafran Soldiers To Get Gratuities (21502 Views)

All Boko Haram Suspects In Kuje Prison Have Escaped - Bashir Magashi / Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister / Bashir Magashi Stole From Nigeria. Now, A Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Magashi: 102 Pardoned Biafran Soldiers To Get Gratuities by Snakedoctor1: 7:34am On Oct 17, 2021
Re: Bashir Magashi: 102 Pardoned Biafran Soldiers To Get Gratuities by PharoahIII: 7:59am On Oct 17, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Useless zoo government want to do all they could to aligned with the greatest men that combat them for straight 2 years, 6 months, 1 week and 2 days that but not for the support of British government and other western countries, this greatest men would've crushed the cowards that full their useless army to smithereen.

In my best of knowledge , i dont think any true Biafran soldier care about this fuccken gratuity.. they should take their gratuity and shove down their anus.

[color=#006600][/color]
Most ibibio people do not support biafra

Re: Bashir Magashi: 102 Pardoned Biafran Soldiers To Get Gratuities by JTCHI: 8:39am On Oct 17, 2021
[quote author=Amotolongbo post=106783225]i doubt if anyone of them will be alive.

They are living my brother, I know one. Their gratuity will not make any meaning in his life rather it will create more pain in remembrance and a way to hold them to ransom if they cannot help to curb secession.
Re: Bashir Magashi: 102 Pardoned Biafran Soldiers To Get Gratuities by Drogunov: 1:17pm On Oct 18, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
you cant eat your cake and have it...

Majority of Nigerians are suffering because of your dominations of the economy , workforce etc you are the biggest beneficiaries of one Nigeria...yet the biggest complainers.

If not been bias how do you wish for Govt to fight boko haram and seek amnesty for Kanu and Ipop

Pls try to be sensible dont allow sentiment to becloud your reasoning.

Is it anybody's fault that your people refused to be educated and be qualified for good jobs? You want to be a banker with islamic school paper?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Appoints New Management For Nigeria Export-Import (NEXIM) Bank / "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi / Nasir El-Rufai And His Children Spotted On A Train Ride In Kaduna. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.