Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,741 members, 7,813,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

School Principal Seizes Hundreds Of Mobile Phones, Pours Acid On Them - - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School Principal Seizes Hundreds Of Mobile Phones, Pours Acid On Them - (2053 Views)

Philippines School Principal Shot Teacher & Husband Dead Before Killing Himself / Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison / Lagos School Principal Becomes A Student For One Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

School Principal Seizes Hundreds Of Mobile Phones, Pours Acid On Them - by Akporo1234: 11:21am On Oct 16, 2021
Update from

The principal of Ado grammar school has reportedly seized hundreds of phones, assorted shoes, cardigans, and belts from students then allegedly poured acid on them, Siggy reveals.

On Friday, October 15 2021, the principal alongside some teachers allegedly entered all the classes in the school, searched the students’ bags for phones, seized all assorted wears.

After seizing them, he called an emergency assembly, then he was said to order all the phones to be put in a big bowl, then he poured kegs of water on them before pouring acid on the phones.

He was said to seize assorted bags as well. A student source told Siggy that her bag was seized and there was 12,000 in it.

https:///school-principal-seizes-hundreds-of-mobile-phones-pours-acid-on-them/

1 Like

Re: School Principal Seizes Hundreds Of Mobile Phones, Pours Acid On Them - by Akporo1234: 11:21am On Oct 16, 2021
Re: School Principal Seizes Hundreds Of Mobile Phones, Pours Acid On Them - by Fahdiga(m): 11:22am On Oct 16, 2021
Sadistic principal from the pit of hell
Re: School Principal Seizes Hundreds Of Mobile Phones, Pours Acid On Them - by nicho450(m): 11:29am On Oct 16, 2021
This one is strong. But who send them self
Re: School Principal Seizes Hundreds Of Mobile Phones, Pours Acid On Them - by skyoboy(m): 11:45am On Oct 16, 2021
End Time Principal...
Why not seize the phones and hand it back to them when they graduate or allow their parents write an undertaking?
I think students needs phone (May not necessarily be Android) especially in this country where things are happening...
Re: School Principal Seizes Hundreds Of Mobile Phones, Pours Acid On Them - by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
Why pour acid?.... Nigerians with small power go dey do anyhow..... The man is a sadist and a stupid destroyer

1 Like

Re: School Principal Seizes Hundreds Of Mobile Phones, Pours Acid On Them - by HunterArt: 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2021
skyoboy:
End Time Principal...
Why not seize the phones and hand it back to them when they graduate or allow their parents write an undertaking?
I think students needs phone (May not necessarily be Android) especially in this country where things are happening...

This story is not well verified take it from me, because I graduated from this school as the former assistant senior prefect. I know what the principal can do and what he can't do.

1 Like

Re: School Principal Seizes Hundreds Of Mobile Phones, Pours Acid On Them - by skyoboy(m): 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2021
HunterArt:

This story is not well verified take it from me, because I graduated from this school as the former assistant senior prefect. I know what the principal can do and what he can't do.
Better! Let's verify and see what really happened there
Re: School Principal Seizes Hundreds Of Mobile Phones, Pours Acid On Them - by Akporo1234: 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2021
HunterArt:

Hello, Mr dear alumni. You should make your "verification" if you have any; not saying you "trust" anyone...
Trust doesn't count anywhere.

Yours Faithfully,
OP.

3 Likes

Re: School Principal Seizes Hundreds Of Mobile Phones, Pours Acid On Them - by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2021
I'm more concerned with the badge emblem.

1 Like

Re: School Principal Seizes Hundreds Of Mobile Phones, Pours Acid On Them - by CampussNews: 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

Cultist joined the group chat grin
Re: School Principal Seizes Hundreds Of Mobile Phones, Pours Acid On Them - by McStoic(m): 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2021
HunterArt:

So.you mean the school principal during your time has been there all these while? Don't vouch for human beings ooo
Re: School Principal Seizes Hundreds Of Mobile Phones, Pours Acid On Them - by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
CampussNews:

Cultist joined the group chat grin

Lol na like so dem de cult the tist?
Re: School Principal Seizes Hundreds Of Mobile Phones, Pours Acid On Them - by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 16, 2021
Discipline has disappeared from school since 1999, democracy make Nigerians behave abnormal. RIP discipline....
Re: School Principal Seizes Hundreds Of Mobile Phones, Pours Acid On Them - by Posotome: 8:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
am not supporting the principal

but what do they too students are doing with phones in school

when it is clearly stated that phones are disallowed?

if you have been a teacher before you will know how it feels teaching your students and all of them are BUSY PRESSING THEIR PHONES!

THE LAST JAMB AND WAEC RESULTS CAN BEAR WITNESS

#ITISWELL!
Re: School Principal Seizes Hundreds Of Mobile Phones, Pours Acid On Them - by musiliyukayode(m): 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
He is not a well educated school principal.He need to go back to school and acquire more knowledge.
Re: School Principal Seizes Hundreds Of Mobile Phones, Pours Acid On Them - by sammirano3: 10:15pm On Oct 16, 2021
Dicipline is the best thing to trainyoung people. Consquences must be delivered. There are policies for a reason.
Re: School Principal Seizes Hundreds Of Mobile Phones, Pours Acid On Them - by Oloniyan(m): 10:58pm On Oct 16, 2021
That is cutlass and hoe
We Ekitis prides ourselves in farming

WhatCanIsay:
Re: School Principal Seizes Hundreds Of Mobile Phones, Pours Acid On Them - by WhatCanIsay(m): 6:58am On Oct 17, 2021
Oloniyan:
That is cutlass and hoe
We Ekitis prides ourselves in farming

That's interesting, it's surprising to see it as a school insignia.
Re: School Principal Seizes Hundreds Of Mobile Phones, Pours Acid On Them - by Oloniyan(m): 7:04am On Oct 17, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

That's interesting, it's surprising to see it as a school insignia.

There is a popular song in Ekiti that Ends with "Learning without cutlass and hoe is incomplete"
Re: School Principal Seizes Hundreds Of Mobile Phones, Pours Acid On Them - by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:11am On Oct 17, 2021
Oloniyan:

There is a popular song in Ekiti that Ends with "Learning without cutlass and hoe is incomplete"

Lol that's funny! It must have been a good way to propagate the benefits of agriculture in the olden days. It must have borne some fruits then. If I'm not mistaken, the school should be close to 40 years or more than?
Re: School Principal Seizes Hundreds Of Mobile Phones, Pours Acid On Them - by Oloniyan(m): 7:18am On Oct 17, 2021
Ekiti people doesn't jokes with farming. Every wednesday was a dedicated day for school farms, i don't know maybe it's still in practice these days.
I'm not from Ado so i can't really confirm the Age of that School

WhatCanIsay:

Lol that's funny! It must have been a good way to propagate the benefits of agriculture in the olden days. It must have borne some fruits then. If I'm not mistaken, the school should be close to 40 years or more than?
Re: School Principal Seizes Hundreds Of Mobile Phones, Pours Acid On Them - by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:20am On Oct 17, 2021
Oloniyan:
Ekiti people doesn't jokes with farming. Every wednesday was a dedicated day for school farms, i don't know maybe it's still in practice these days.
I'm not from Ado so i can't really confirm the Age of that School

Thanks for the enlightenment!

1 Like

Re: School Principal Seizes Hundreds Of Mobile Phones, Pours Acid On Them - by Seeksnigeria: 8:00am On Oct 17, 2021
Everybody don dey mad for this 9ja

(1) (Reply)

Unical Consultancy Form / Jamb:change Of Institute And Courses / Delsu Admission Help 2012]2013 Session.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.