Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Stop Complaining For Sit At Home Complain For Nnamdi Kanu Release, Fr Mbaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Complaining For Sit At Home Complain For Nnamdi Kanu Release, Fr Mbaka (1697 Views)

Street Cooking for Sit At Home In Aba / Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO / IPOB Calls For Sit-at-home In Benue, Adamawa, Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Complaining For Sit At Home Complain For Nnamdi Kanu Release, Fr Mbaka by OyigboUpdate: 11:51am On Oct 16, 2021
Re: Stop Complaining For Sit At Home Complain For Nnamdi Kanu Release, Fr Mbaka by Chris525: 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
Haha! They want to tell their people how to think.

Someone whose business is suffering should worry first about the man who went on a course no one sent him. His own mission.

Why hasn’t Mbaka closed down his church in protest until MNK is released. His own business is open but he’s telling others whose business are suffering how to complain.

Wisdom on reverse, barbarian mentality.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Complaining For Sit At Home Complain For Nnamdi Kanu Release, Fr Mbaka by perez100: 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
Just Like they will tell us that jobless and illiterate people are IPOB members and educated and elite Igbo don't have anything to do with IPOB. However, when the Igbo elites request for their right, these same f**Ls who don't want anything good in Igboland will still ask "what do you people actually want - Biafra or President?"

Afterall, Jesus Christ apostles were not educated but they used wisdom to know what was good for them.

My own is justice, equity and peace. That's all I want.

Finally, I didn't see anything wrong to what Rev. Mbaka said here. If you are against Mbaka - that is your problem but the people are happy with him. So, your opinion about him is irrelevant.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Complaining For Sit At Home Complain For Nnamdi Kanu Release, Fr Mbaka by BlowYourMind: 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2021
Father Contractor Mbaka ejike, the only IPOB I know that is ready to use his pulpit to split trash, that was how he attacked Pandora Peter Obi for not giving him, crook of the most high

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Complaining For Sit At Home Complain For Nnamdi Kanu Release, Fr Mbaka by OyigboUpdate: 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
Chris525:

Someone whose business is suffering should worry first about the man who went on a course no one sent him. His own mission.

Why hasn’t Mbaka closed down his church in protest until MNK is released. His own business is open but he’s telling others whose business are suffering how to complain.

One barrel of oil dey your head

1 Like

Re: Stop Complaining For Sit At Home Complain For Nnamdi Kanu Release, Fr Mbaka by Staypositive: 12:24pm On Oct 16, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_3LAbRIOg

Ma gee

You don come again with another propaganda....
Jobless man with no atom of sense....

You go wail tire about IPOB and BIAFRA till you get sense.....

1 Like

Re: Stop Complaining For Sit At Home Complain For Nnamdi Kanu Release, Fr Mbaka by ChangedMan1999(m): 12:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
This man can never be from God.
Re: Stop Complaining For Sit At Home Complain For Nnamdi Kanu Release, Fr Mbaka by OyigboUpdate: 12:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
Staypositive:

Ma gee

Somebody talking on video you call it propaganda. Ibu onyeoshi

2 Likes

Re: Stop Complaining For Sit At Home Complain For Nnamdi Kanu Release, Fr Mbaka by OyigboUpdate: 12:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

This man can never be from God.

He is just an IPOB terrorist. I don't know why his arrest is delaying

3 Likes

Re: Stop Complaining For Sit At Home Complain For Nnamdi Kanu Release, Fr Mbaka by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:46pm On Oct 16, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_3LAbRIOg
You are usually off point!

The message is "the release of Nnamdi Kanu will stop sit at homes!"

Na like this your likes take push Buhari so tey, virtually all the citizens except the Fulani herdsmen now hate him

SMH

1 Like

Re: Stop Complaining For Sit At Home Complain For Nnamdi Kanu Release, Fr Mbaka by Staypositive: 12:47pm On Oct 16, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Somebody talking on video you call it propaganda. Ibu onyeoshi

Ma gee

30k Buhari is paying you will not be in vain.....
I understand bro...

Bro I wan ask you something, abi Buhari don increase your 30k because you are working more than the 30k... I have noticed how jobless and senseless you are because of IPOB and igbos matters....

1 Like

Re: Stop Complaining For Sit At Home Complain For Nnamdi Kanu Release, Fr Mbaka by Stone03: 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
My Man of God is back from Egypt. You are welcome back sir. May your anointing be great.
Re: Stop Complaining For Sit At Home Complain For Nnamdi Kanu Release, Fr Mbaka by Emergingnation(m): 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Go and get him arrested now, chronic Ikwere backstabber...

Biafra will surely come , nothing you and your Ikwere lots can do, this isn't 1967...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Complaining For Sit At Home Complain For Nnamdi Kanu Release, Fr Mbaka by Ayomide811(m): 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
Staypositive:

Ma gee

lalastclala
Mynd44
Rule 2
Re: Stop Complaining For Sit At Home Complain For Nnamdi Kanu Release, Fr Mbaka by Dosinspector(m): 2:02pm On Oct 16, 2021
Fr Mbaka is smart. After he lost all his respect and regards while trying to cash out of 2019 election. He wants to use Nnamdi Kanu to get back his lost popularity. He is yet to condemned the killings of innocents in southeast but quick to talk about defence of Nnamdi Kanu.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Complaining For Sit At Home Complain For Nnamdi Kanu Release, Fr Mbaka by Ayomide811(m): 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
Emergingnation:

Biafra will surely come , nothing you and your Ikwere lots can do, this isn't 1967...
You want Biafra and Zoo presidency at the same time
Re: Stop Complaining For Sit At Home Complain For Nnamdi Kanu Release, Fr Mbaka by SarkinYarki: 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
Have some shame man ..the same you lied that God told you Buhari was the messiah
Re: Stop Complaining For Sit At Home Complain For Nnamdi Kanu Release, Fr Mbaka by OyigboUpdate: 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2021
Emergingnation:

Nnamdi Kanu is the actual back stabber
Re: Stop Complaining For Sit At Home Complain For Nnamdi Kanu Release, Fr Mbaka by paramakina202: 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
This notorious Father Mbaka is the same person Fulani Caliphate used as a tool to impose Hope Uzodimma on the good people of Imo state and now he is in bed with IPOB to ruin Igboland.
Re: Stop Complaining For Sit At Home Complain For Nnamdi Kanu Release, Fr Mbaka by Emergingnation(m): 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ayomide811:

You want Biafra and Zoo presidency at the same time
We don't want your zoology presidency , we only want beloved Biafra....
Re: Stop Complaining For Sit At Home Complain For Nnamdi Kanu Release, Fr Mbaka by Emergingnation(m): 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Nnamdi Kanu is the actual back stabber
Keep on backstabbing !

We know your fear, that fear will surely come to pass when Biafra is Actualise..

Chronic unity beggar..

1 Like

Re: Stop Complaining For Sit At Home Complain For Nnamdi Kanu Release, Fr Mbaka by udele1: 2:27pm On Oct 16, 2021
They are both into the same brainwashing business.
Re: Stop Complaining For Sit At Home Complain For Nnamdi Kanu Release, Fr Mbaka by Emergingnation(m): 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2021
udele1:
They are both into the same brainwashing business.
E pass the kind of brainwashedment where you dey received inside your cave moqu grin grin
Re: Stop Complaining For Sit At Home Complain For Nnamdi Kanu Release, Fr Mbaka by Ikinternational: 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

You just killed your own thread with that outburst
This was not an honest discussion.
You had a biased angle all along.
Re: Stop Complaining For Sit At Home Complain For Nnamdi Kanu Release, Fr Mbaka by Mybrotheralso: 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2021
Dosinspector:
Fr Mbaka is smart. After he lost all his respect and regards while trying to cash out of 2019 election. He wants to use Nnamdi Kanu to get back his lost popularity. He is yet to condemned the killings of innocents in southeast but quick to talk about defence of Nnamdi Kanu.
Thats exactly what is happening grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Complaining For Sit At Home Complain For Nnamdi Kanu Release, Fr Mbaka by jmoore(m): 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2021
Mbaka endorsed Buhari, see how Nigeria is suffering from Buhari ineptitude.

Mbaka endorsed Hope Uzodinma, see how he caused high fuel prices in southeast weeks ago.

Mbaka is now endorsing Nnamdi Kanu. Use the actions of those he anointed previously and you will see where southeast is heading to.

You want Nnamdi Kanu to be released? When he was ordering IPOB to attack the army and police, did you say anything?

1 Like

Re: Stop Complaining For Sit At Home Complain For Nnamdi Kanu Release, Fr Mbaka by Solsix(m): 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2021
Chris525:

Don't mind him, businesses are closing and he supporting sit at home. I am an igbo I don't support mnk style of biafra and the damages it's causing igbo economy

1 Like

Re: Stop Complaining For Sit At Home Complain For Nnamdi Kanu Release, Fr Mbaka by Solsix(m): 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2021
Emergingnation:

Are you ready to die for it?? Otherwise u ship up and enter inside
Re: Stop Complaining For Sit At Home Complain For Nnamdi Kanu Release, Fr Mbaka by loveth360(f): 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2021
You have spoken well.
Re: Stop Complaining For Sit At Home Complain For Nnamdi Kanu Release, Fr Mbaka by loveth360(f): 3:36pm On Oct 16, 2021
Solsix:

Don't mind him, businesses are closing and he supporting sit at home. I am an igbo I don't support mnk style of biafra and the damages it's causing igbo economy
Start your own style make we follow you.
Re: Stop Complaining For Sit At Home Complain For Nnamdi Kanu Release, Fr Mbaka by Tomek09(m): 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
[s]
BlowYourMind:
Father Contractor Mbaka ejike, the only IPOB I know that is ready to use his pulpit to split trash, that was how he attacked Pandora Peter Obi for not giving him, crook of the most high
[/s]
Ezi bida

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers Celebrate 4th Coronation Ceremony Of King Ateke Tom As Wike Is Conferred / Video: Edo Obidients Chased Out Adams Oshiomhole While campaigning For Tinubu / All The Banks In Ogun State Have Been Shut Down Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.