Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:45 AM

James Bond Actor, Daniel Craig Has Said He Prefers Going To Gay Bars - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / James Bond Actor, Daniel Craig Has Said He Prefers Going To Gay Bars (528 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) / Sean Connery Is Dead! James Bond Actor Dies At 90 / Actor, Daniel Uwadiae Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

James Bond Actor, Daniel Craig Has Said He Prefers Going To Gay Bars by faith2kool(f): 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2021
I Prefer Gay Bars because I Don’t Get Into Fights In Gay Bars That Often - James Bond Actor, Daniel Craig

James Bond actor, Daniel Craig has said he prefers going to gay bars.

The 53-year-old actor, who recently released his final James Bond movie, No Time To Die, revealed this in a podcast chat with his friend, Bruce Bozzi, Daily Mail reports.

Craig revealed that when he was single, he would also frequent gay bars as “There were a lot of girls there for exactly the same reason I was.”

The actor, who has been married to actress Rachel Weisz for a decade, said: “You know, I’ve been going to gay bars for as long as I can remember and one of the reasons is because I don’t get into fights in gay bars that often.

“I got very sick as a kid of the aggressive d*** swinging in hetero bars. Gay bars as a result would just be a good place to go. Everybody was chill and you didn’t really sort of have to state your sexuality.

“Being there was okay and it was a very safe place to be. And I met girls there, they were there for exactly the same reason I was there.”

The actor also shared that he and podcast host Bruce had once been ‘caught’ together at a gay club in Venice, California, back in 2010.

Source: https://tigblog.com.ng/2021/10/16/i-prefer-gay-bars-because-i-dont-get-into-fights-in-gay-bars-that-often-james-bond-actor-daniel-craig/

Re: James Bond Actor, Daniel Craig Has Said He Prefers Going To Gay Bars by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
OK
Re: James Bond Actor, Daniel Craig Has Said He Prefers Going To Gay Bars by Zaxbash1: 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
See him face like lala brothe (snake �)
Re: James Bond Actor, Daniel Craig Has Said He Prefers Going To Gay Bars by suffering: 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2021
Okay. Good. Nairaland should post this on the front page since senseless news gives the most clicks.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Cross Disgrace Pere In Public (video) / Crossdresser Bobrisky Shut Instagram Down With Amazing Twerking Dances / Madonna, 63, Puts On An Attractive Showcase In Transparent Dark Top And Does The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.