Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Recommend Me A Hotel In Benin City - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Recommend Me A Hotel In Benin City (473 Views)

Man Discovers "Hidden Camera" In His Hotel Room At A Hotel In VI Lagos / What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? / Safety Tips Whenever You Visit A Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend Me A Hotel In Benin City by JuanDeDios: 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2021
I'm visiting and need a good and affordable hotel to stay. Prefarably around GRA.
Re: Recommend Me A Hotel In Benin City by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2021
Poshlux executive hotels or Protea by Marriott.
Re: Recommend Me A Hotel In Benin City by JuanDeDios: 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2021
Iyaebe:
Poshlux executive hotels or Protea by Marriott.
Thank you. Any particular reason you recommend these?
Re: Recommend Me A Hotel In Benin City by Zaxbash1: 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2021
Just say U need classified brothel for Benin ...
Re: Recommend Me A Hotel In Benin City by JuanDeDios: 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2021
Zaxbash1:
Just say U need classified brothel for Benin ...
Explain how you came to that conclusion. Or maybe you're just an idiot who just rose out of the gutter before coming on here and can't either respond to an enquiry in a civilised manner or let the thread be.

1 Like

Re: Recommend Me A Hotel In Benin City by Zaxbash1: 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2021
JuanDeDios:

Explain how you came to that conclusion. Or maybe you're just an idiot who just rose out of the gutter before coming on here and can't either respond to an enquiry in a civilised manner or let the thread be.
look at this one ...I no get time to accumulate bad energy...but I fit swear with my life say na toto U they plan to knack if U reach

(1) (Reply)

Different Things Business People Face In Brazil / Tibet / History Of Nigerians Leaving Nigeria In Droves.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.