Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,317 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Different Things Business People Face In Brazil - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Different Things Business People Face In Brazil (480 Views)

Study In Brazil: Admissions And Visa Procedures / Pictures Of Rock With Human Face In Kwara / Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Things Business People Face In Brazil by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 05, 2021
Running a business is not easy especially if it is not in your home country and most especially if you are just learning the language and culture and it takes a serious person with patience to run a business and remember countries are different and I would tell you how it is like in Brazil.

First in Brazil customers have lots of right and if you are into selling goods in a shop, for example, umbrellas don't be surprised when people would come to your shop and make you open 5 umbrellas because they just want to see them,they would not buy, in brazil this is common I know in our home countries the seller would insult you if you make him open 5 umbrellas and you end up not buying. lol. for me as a businessman I know how it is, when I go to a shop to confirm prices I tell the seller beforehand by saying I am not buying for now, I am just checking prices, and don't get me wrong some Brazilians would tell you beforehand as well.

In Brazil, customers have the right to return a product during the warranty period and you must change it because mostly in Brazil businesses would not refund the money you can only pick something else. Brazilians do not joke with their warranty.

Brazilians buy on credit as well don't think it only happens in your home country, so be ready to give people credit when they come and it would be mostly people around you.

Brazilians do not care if you are a foreigner when you sell they would buy they don't care, as long as you have what they want they would buy from you.

So as a businessman in Brazil you have to be patient and understand the Brazilian way of life because you are in Brazil and not your home country.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/06/things-business-people-face-in-brazil.html?m=1
Re: Different Things Business People Face In Brazil by anthonyuncle(m): 7:20pm On Nov 05, 2021
what about touts?
Re: Different Things Business People Face In Brazil by XXXXTENTACION: 7:25pm On Nov 05, 2021
For the first time the o.p creates a thread that is not about sex and pussy.... undecided
But I must say the characteristics you listed are not only peculiar to Brazil they happen in other countries too... undecided

1 Like

Re: Different Things Business People Face In Brazil by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 05, 2021
anthonyuncle:
what about touts?

Nothing like that here
Re: Different Things Business People Face In Brazil by ttmacoy: 1:08am On Nov 06, 2021
Another prop from me, this is another useful topic.

Putting aside all our past chats I still think you will contribute to people if you talk more about the visa process and options, how you went there etc.

Looking at the visa options on the Brazilian consulate's website there are not much options for the average Nigerian to legally migrate to Brazil so your first hand experience will be useful. The options I saw was family reunion visa so you have to have a family member who is a citizen, work visa which requires a Brazilian company hiring you, study or visit visa and turn illegal and hustle.

Talk about the language barrier and how you learnt or are learning etc.

walkbrazil4k:
Running a business is not easy especially if it is not in your home country and most especially if you are just learning the language and culture and it takes a serious person with patience to run a business and remember countries are different and I would tell you how it is like in Brazil.

First in Brazil customers have lots of right and if you are into selling goods in a shop, for example, umbrellas don't be surprised when people would come to your shop and make you open 5 umbrellas because they just want to see them,they would not buy, in brazil this is common I know in our home countries the seller would insult you if you make him open 5 umbrellas and you end up not buying. lol. for me as a businessman I know how it is, when I go to a shop to confirm prices I tell the seller beforehand by saying I am not buying for now, I am just checking prices, and don't get me wrong some Brazilians would tell you beforehand as well.

In Brazil, customers have the right to return a product during the warranty period and you must change it because mostly in Brazil businesses would not refund the money you can only pick something else. Brazilians do not joke with their warranty.

Brazilians buy on credit as well don't think it only happens in your home country, so be ready to give people credit when they come and it would be mostly people around you.

Brazilians do not care if you are a foreigner when you sell they would buy they don't care, as long as you have what they want they would buy from you.

So as a businessman in Brazil you have to be patient and understand the Brazilian way of life because you are in Brazil and not your home country.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/06/things-business-people-face-in-brazil.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

History Of Nigerians Leaving Nigeria In Droves. / Three Policemen Dies Mysteriously In A Van Crash In Abuja / Baby Among 4 People Found Dead In Field Near Manitoba-u.s. Border: RCMP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.