Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,511 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) (7369 Views)

Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) / The Curious Transformation Of Wike. Pictures. / Amaechi's Brother, Dede Amaechi Is Dead: Buhari Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by alcaptainero: 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
You forgot to mention that Wike was the brain behind Amaechi’s little successes as the then Chief of Staff to the Governor. It was Wike that was behind the achievements of the Amaechi government. What had Amaechi done since Wike left him, even as a a minister he is yet to bring any single tangible visible project to Rivers state
Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by tamdun: 3:50pm On Oct 16, 2021
alcaptainero:
You forgot to mention that Wike was the brain behind Amaechi’s little successes as the then Chief of Staff to the Governor. It was Wike that was behind the achievements of the Amaechi government. What had Amaechi done since Wike left him, even as a a minister he is yet to bring any single tangible visible project to Rivers state
So u want to claim Amaechi's achievements for wike?
Since he's the brain behind Amaechi’s achievements, Who stopped him from doing same for himself

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by sageb: 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2021
Chibuike Amaechi is the best Rivers state Governor since the return to democratic rule in 1999.
The mantra then was "Yes, I believe"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by Commentor: 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2021
Nairaland deliberately hid the thread that published Amaechi's achievements in Rivers state.

Remember, Amaechi also sponsored hundreds of students to UK for their degree courses.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by Commentor: 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2021
alcaptainero:

Was the brain how?

So who is the brain behind Wike?

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by SmartPolician: 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
tamdun:

And wike is spending billions on Tambuwal

I think you need to remind Richidinho that Wike gave Sokoto people #500 million while teachers were protesting over unpaid salaries in Rivers State.

Please don't compare Amaechi and Wike because the former is miles ahead. While Wike is struggling to pay teachers, Amaechi recruited about 12k teachers and increased their salaries. In his time, Rivers teachers were the highest paid in Nigeria while corps members were paid 10k every month, making them among the highest.

One thing I always tell people is that Amaechi is someone who always wants people to feel his impact. Even at that, he doesn't fear anyone.

He is Buhari's best minister. In fact, he remains the second most successful politician from South South after former president Goodluck Jonathan.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by tamdun: 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2021
SmartPolician:

I think you need to remind Richidinho that Wike gave Sokoto people #500 million while teachers are protesting over unpaid salaries in Rivers State.

Please don't compare Amaechi and Wike because the former is miles ahead. While Wike is struggling to pay teachers, Amaechi recruited about 12k teachers and increased their salaries. In his time, Rivers teachers were the highest paid in Nigeria while corps members were paid 10k every month, making them among the highest.

One thing I always tell people is that Amaechi is someone who always wants people to feel his impact. Even at that, he doesn't fear anyone.

He is Buhari's best minister. In fact, he remains the second most successful politician from South South after former president Goodluck Jonathan.
We just need to do this once in a while to refresh our memory

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by sammyscholar(m): 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2021
richidinho:

A man that spent billions of Rivers naira to celebrate Wole Soyinka of Ogun state cannot be a bettet administrator to Rivers people
This is a petty thought from a very petty mind.

Certainly, this did not come from a thoughtful mind!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by richmond500: 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2021
I wish Buhari will make him his successor, that man will be the Nigerian version of Barack Obama

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by Belexy95: 5:22pm On Oct 16, 2021
It amazes me when some persons attempt to compare Ameachi and Wike.
Ameachi's projects cuts across the entire LGAs in the State, while Wike is focused in Phc and Obio/Akpor.

Unprecedented employment of over 13 thousand teachers and foreign scholarship to Rivers indigens.
Almost all the various sectors of the society were affected.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by OGjason: 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
U need deliverance. Wike is doing nothing. Hope ure joking else May ur life b ran d way ikpeazu is running Abia state. Shun politics of hate

richmond500:
Not Nigerians.

Amaechi back then does not pay people to glamorize his name while Wike is doing that.

Those of us in Rivers knows that the Mr project is a lie and Wike is doing nothing but he has paid for his name to be published with gold and rubies
Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by Commentor: 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2021
richmond500:
I wish Buhari will make him his successor, that man will be the Nigerian version of Barack Obama

If Amaechi is given the ticket, I'll vote him.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by Quiny32323: 6:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
Na only ogboni people dey cashout 4 rivers now. The rest hunger det tear their intestines.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by effort1: 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
tamdun:
The pictures I posted aren't all, I'll still update more

Amechi achieved all these as a PDP governor, right?
Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by effort1: 6:46pm On Oct 16, 2021
sammyscholar:
Everybody knows that Amachi is a better administrator!

Yes, and he achieved all these as a PDP governor
Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by Tatiana4u: 6:46pm On Oct 16, 2021
NGpatriot:
Wile is nothing but a loudmouth vision less buffoon with one storyline , his only story is flyover, nothing more.

Ameachi delivered a good mix of quality and standard infrastructure that are still relevant today, but wile lacks vision, his only vision in life is flyover.

The monorail that he refused to continue was supposed to turn PH into a modern city, but because of ignorance, predecessor jealousy and lack of vision, he abandoned the project and turned the money already spent into a total waste with zero benefits.

Imagine governors after Fashola saying they won't finish the Metro rail project in Lagos state, Lagos state will sack you.

By now he should have continued circled PH with monorail and the next governor after him continuing until the project is done.

Wiike is a low intellect clown and loudmouth.
I'm a Rivers state indigene and I fully agree with you.
Amaechi is one of the best Governors of Rivers state in terms of infrastructure,free and quality education,massive employment,security etc. And he shouldn't be compared to a charge and bail lawyer like Wike whose goals are to beautify his local government, empower his people,suppress his perceived enemies,grab people's lands and properties, loot Rivers state dry and control the state forever!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by Ballack1(m): 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2021
[quote author=ThankUJesus post=106789730]Comparing Amaechi and Wike is like compare trailer and Keke, Amaechi is far far far far far ahead of Wike [/

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by danilmo: 7:02pm On Oct 16, 2021
effort1:

Since ure beclouded into partisan Politics, why has Wike not done so as a PDP Governor? Mumu.

This is one of the low level comment I've ever read in my life, person do better thing u're telling us it's because he was in PDP..

Can Wike stand in shoulder with Ganduje, El Rufai, Zulum, let's not even go to Sanwo Olu Cox that one is on another agenda.

Just be attacking buhari, and give savalge response, fiam u are a correct man. No wonder they were also praising Ortom the clueless Governor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by frankmoney(m): 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2021
effort1:

and what has party have to do with anything ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by tamdun: 7:06pm On Oct 16, 2021
effort1:

Ameachi achieved all these because he is Amaechi, pdp has nothing to do with it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by RZArecta(m): 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2021
richmond500:
[s]Not Nigerians.

Amaechi back then does not pay people to glamorize his name while Wike is doing that.

Those of us in Rivers knows that the Mr project is a lie and Wike is doing nothing but he has paid for his name to be published with gold and rubies[/s]

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by Kinematics: 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2021
danilmo:

[s]Since ure beclouded into partisan Politics, why has Wike not done so as a PDP Governor? Mumu.

This is one of the low level comment I've ever read in my life, person do better thing u're telling us it's because he was in PDP..

Can Wike stand in shoulder with Ganduje, El Rufai, Zulum, let's not even go to Sanwo Olu Cox that one is on another agenda.

Just be attacking buhari, and give savalge response, fiam u are a correct man. No wonder they were also praising Ortom the clueless Governor.[/s]

Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by Commentor: 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2021
effort1:

What party is Ikpeazu in again?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:24pm On Oct 16, 2021
Of course Amaechi did better than wike in all ramifications, wike is just a mediocre loud mouted tout with nothing to show

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by richmond500: 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
OGjason:
U need deliverance. Wike is doing nothing. Hope ure joking else May ur life b ran d way ikpeazu is running Abia state. Shun politics of hate

wetin concern me and Ikpeazu.

I am in Rivers state and I am talking based on what I see
Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by sammyscholar(m): 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
effort1:

Exactly. And Wike couldn't achieve such under the same PDP! Amechi is mile ahead of Wike.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by 3gpvids: 7:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
Wike is the governor of judges,julius berger,AIT and noise
while
Amaechi is the ex governor of Rivers state

No comparison please

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by effort1: 7:51pm On Oct 16, 2021
sammyscholar:
Exactly. And Wike couldn't achieve such under the same PDP! Amechi is mile ahead of Wike.

Your party man, osinbajo, didn't call Wike Me Project for no reason
Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by tamdun: 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
effort1:

Your party man, osinbajo, didn't call Wike Me Project for no reason
What about the fact on ground?
Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by effort1: 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2021
Commentor:

What party is Ikpeazu in again?

Your party man, who started this thread didn't mention ikpeazu. He only mentioned Wike and amechi
Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by effort1: 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2021
tamdun:

Ameachi achieved all these because he is Amaechi, pdp has nothing to do with it

Then all a achievements by APC governors is not because they are APC governors.

So, APC has no right to claim glory over any APC politicians achievements.
Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by effort1: 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
frankmoney:
and what has party have to do with anything ?

Just a reminder; that's all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Illegal Fuel Depot Found In Our Facility – Elegushi Beach Management / Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism / apologies, thread retracted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.