Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,765 members, 7,824,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) (7383 Views)

Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) / The Curious Transformation Of Wike. Pictures. / Amaechi's Brother, Dede Amaechi Is Dead: Buhari Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by sammyscholar(m): 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
effort1:

Your party man, osinbajo, didn't call Wike Me Project for no reason
On the stretch, Wike has fallen short on the milestone he should have achieved, especially when we make comparison with what Amechi achieved in the same stretch of time.

Let's continue he semantic game, man!
Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by effort1: 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2021
danilmo:

Since ure beclouded into partisan Politics, why has Wike not done so as a PDP Governor? Mumu.

This is one of the low level comment I've ever read in my life, person do better thing u're telling us it's because he was in PDP..

Can Wike stand in shoulder with Ganduje, El Rufai, Zulum, let's not even go to Sanwo Olu Cox that one is on another agenda.

Just be attacking buhari, and give savalge response, fiam u are a correct man. No wonder they were also praising Ortom the clueless Governor.

Why did osinbajo, your party man, called Wike Mr Project?
Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by effort1: 8:06pm On Oct 16, 2021
sammyscholar:
On the stretch, Wike has fallen short on the milestone he should have achieved, especially when we make comparison with what Amechi achieved in the same stretch of time.

Let's continue he semantic game, man!

Then is your party man, osinbajo, blind 9r something?
Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by effort1: 8:07pm On Oct 16, 2021
tamdun:

What about the fact on ground?

The fact that your party man, osinbajo, called Wike Mr Project?
Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by Commentor: 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2021
effort1:

Your party man, who started this thread didn't mention ikpeazu. He only mentioned Wike and amechi

Which party man?

You are the one implying Amaechi did well because he was in PDP.

So it was easy to show an incompetent leader from PDP just next door to Rivers state.
Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by effort1: 8:11pm On Oct 16, 2021
Commentor:

Which party man?

You are the one implying Amaechi did well because he was in PDP.

So it was easy to show an incompetent leader from PDP just next door to Rivers state.
. Amechi did what he did as a PDP governor. You guys claimed PDP didn't achieve anything, but here you are celebrating what was achieved under PDP, the same PDP you condemned.

Doesn't that make you a set of shameless hypocrites with zero dignity?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by Commentor: 8:20pm On Oct 16, 2021
effort1:
. Amechi did what he did as a PDP governor. You guys claimed PDP didn't achieve anything, but here you are celebrating what was achieved under PDP, the same PDP you condemned.

Doesn't that make you a set of shameless hypocrites with zero dignity?

Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by tsdarkside(m): 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2021
richmond500:
Comparing Amaechi to Wike, Are u mad?

Amaechi is in a league of his own, in fact even as a minister, he was above all other ministers.

Wike only build flyovers in port Harcourt, hold pensioners their money, fund PDP, move around port Harcourt with convoy, empower touts and threaten opposition

PDP is shitt,men....i still dont understand why this party is not already banned in nigeria....dash dem to african union....atleast like this they cant fvck up that much in nigeria no more....

all they care about is power....how to manage power after they get it,they have no idea.... undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by effort1: 8:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
[quote author=Commentor post=106797809][/quote]

Lolz. Stop trying to hide behind a needle. It makes you an empty soul.

You said PDP achieved nothing, but here you are celebrating what a PDP governor achieved.

Now, don't tell me you aren't feeling like a soul with dead dignity. Or is there no dignity in your camp of vipers?
Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by sammyscholar(m): 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2021
effort1:

Then is your party man, osinbajo, blind 9r something?
Unthoughtful mind, don't lose focus: it's Amachi/Wike discourse!
Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by effort1: 8:28pm On Oct 16, 2021
sammyscholar:
Unthoughtful mind, don't lose focus: it's Amachi/Wike discourse!

Yeah. And osinbajo, your party man, called Wike Mr Project. My point is related to the issue in discuss.

I guess your mind is too blocked to permit proper reasoning.
Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by tamdun: 8:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
effort1:

Yeah. And osinbajo, your party man, called Wike Mr Project. My point is related to the issue in discuss.

This is about Amaechi and Wike, I don't care about the party they belong to
Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by sammyscholar(m): 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
effort1:

Yeah. And osinbajo, your party man, called Wike Mr. Project. My point is related to the issue in discussion.

An unstable mind with a faulty logic!

Don't type too fast, that's for sound and sharp minds! Think properly and write slowly, along. That way, you would produce what's logical.

You no longer recall the crux? I know your mind has long wandered!

Here you have it again: Amachi is mile better than Wike!

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by frankmoney(m): 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2021
effort1:

Just a reminder; that's all
it doesn't mean anything ... He did all that not because he was a PDP governor
Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by Abagworo(m): 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
Of course Amaechi is a more realistic leader without doubt than Wike cause he focused on real issues beyond the visible ones. Wike is focused on visible ones
Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by effort1: 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
frankmoney:
it doesn't mean anything ... He did all that not because he was a PDP governor

But when you want to condemn PDP politicians, their party will matter.

But when you want to commend achievements by PDP politicians, their party will not matter.

You APC e-goats are children of dishonour and Hypocrisy.
Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by effort1: 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2021
sammyscholar:
An unstable mind with a faulty logic!

Don't type too fast, that's for sound and sharp minds! Think properly and write slowly, along. That way, you would produce what's logical.

You no longer recall the crux? I know your mind has long wandered!

Here you have it again: Amachi is mile better than Wike!

Stop vomiting rubbish.

You said Wike is unproductive. Yet, osinbajo, your party man, called the same Wike Mr Project (there are evidences to prove this).

How can an unproductive person be called Mr Project? Are you saying osinbajo is blind?

Try to reason beyond your nose. It will cure your dumbness

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by frankmoney(m): 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2021
effort1:

But when you want to condemn PDP politicians, their party will matter.

But when you want to commend achievements by PDP politicians, their party will not matter.

You APC e-goats are children of dishonour and Hypocrisy.
man just shut up .. nobody is talking about PDP or APC here you are the one bringing party to show your stupidity ...

We have foolish governors in both parties .. is ikpeazu not a PDP member ? Is Ortom not a PDP member ? Is Yahaya Bello not an APC governor what about Niger State who is also APC and is useless ...

I don't give a shit about what party you belong to just work . Amaechi outperformed Wike .. and this isn't about party ...

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by effort1: 10:22pm On Oct 16, 2021
tamdun:

This is about Amaechi and Wike, I don't care about the party they belong to

But when they ask you to vote for a PDP candidate, you will say PDP will never rule again, right?

Their party matters to you during election, right?

If we are talking about failed PDP governors, his party will matter to you, right?

You are a hypocrite
Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by effort1: 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
frankmoney:
man just shut up .. nobody is talking about PDP or APC here you are the one bringing party to show your stupidity ...

We have foolish governors in both parties .. is ikpeazu not a PDP member ? Is Ortom not a PDP member ? Is Yahaya Bello not an APC governor what about Niger State who is also APC and is useless ...

I don't give a shit about what party you belong to just work . Amaechi outperformed Wike .. and this isn't about party ...

You aren't talking about APC or PDP now because the PDP governor in question was productive.

But when the PDP governor is not productive, you will suddenly remember his political party and yab the party too, abi?

You are a hypocrite.
Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by frankmoney(m): 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
effort1:

You aren't talking about APC or PDP now because the PDP governor in question was productive.

But when the PDP governor is not productive, you will suddenly remember his political party and yab the party too, abi?

You are a hypocrite.
I can see you are very foolish person and this is the last time I will respond to you .
Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by sammyscholar(m): 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2021
effort1:

Stop vomiting rubbish.

You said Wike is unproductive. Yet, osinbajo, your party man, called the same Wike Mr Project (there are evidences to prove this).

How can an unproductive person be called Mr Project? Are you saying osinbajo is blind?

Try to reason beyond your nose. It will cure your dumbness
Don't hold on to nothingness! Amechi is way ahead of Wike! I know this is getting to you bitterly!
Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by effort1: 10:49pm On Oct 16, 2021
sammyscholar:
Don't hold on to nothingness! Amechi is way ahead of Wike! I know this is getting to you bitterly!

Despite your claim at good thinking, you are still too dull to differentate between bitterness and facts.

Amechi achieved what he did as a PDP governor.

However, you deceptive bunch said PDP achieved nothing. You love to call it the wasteful 16 years of PDP, but you are here celebrating some of the achievements of those "wasteful 16 years of PDP".

You should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by effort1: 10:52pm On Oct 16, 2021
frankmoney:
I can see you are very foolish person and this is the last time I will respond to you .

Dip your brain in the pit latrine where it belongs, you double standard criminal.
Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by danilmo: 10:55pm On Oct 16, 2021
effort1:

Why did osinbajo, your party man, called Wike Mr Project?

No be the alias name wey una give am b that? Me too i dey call am Mr Project even wen I know say na zero sense cracking voice against opposition just like Ortom using that as excuse.
Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by effort1: 10:58pm On Oct 16, 2021
danilmo:

No be the alias name wey una give am b that? Me too i dey call am Mr Project even wen I know say na zero sense cracking voice against opposition just like Ortom using that as excuse.

It is your own party man that called him that.
Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by Benwallt(m): 11:10pm On Oct 16, 2021
richidinho:

A man that spent billions of Rivers naira to celebrate Wole Soyinka of Ogun state cannot be a bettet administrator to Rivers people
at least he spent the money on national and global treasure in Prof. Wole Soyinka but what Wike, he spent billions to make his voice heard in PDP, billions on a betrayal in Edo, billions in Sokoto dessert. Wike is not wise at all. The only thing that keeps him relevant is the political power he is holding. Amechi is a baller anywhere. Amechi is a substance while Wike is an accident

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by NGpatriot: 11:12pm On Oct 16, 2021
Rivers with just 5 million people is the richest state in Nigeria, richer than Lagos with over 20 million people.

Rivers today is the second most indebted state in Nigeria after Lagos, he just borrowed another N25 billion to complete his mediocre flyover.

Under Wike, Rivers lost years of meaningful progress and development.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by sammyscholar(m): 11:24pm On Oct 16, 2021
effort1:

Despite your claim at good thinking, you are still too dull to differentate between bitterness and facts.

Amechi achieved what he did as a PDP governor.

However, you deceptive bunch said PDP achieved nothing. You love to call it the wasteful 16 years of PDP, but you are here celebrating some of the achievements of those "wasteful 16 years of PDP".

You should be ashamed of yourself.
Exactly what I'm saying. Amechi achieved great feat even when he was in PDP. He's achieving another great feat as a minister in the APC-led Federal government.

Amechi is a sound administrator, way better than Wike!

You're a mumu! You want to turn it to a political party argument and I'm not giving you the chance. Let's focus on who is better between Wike and Amechi.

You're a baby when it comes to using semantics. You need years of consistent learning to stand with me on this!

Arrogantly ignorant fellow!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by danilmo: 12:19am On Oct 17, 2021
effort1:

It is your own party man that called him that.

Shut up, that's the name Rivers PDP people gave him, me too do call him such alias Mr Project, so as the V.P but in reality where is the project? Flyover

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obiano Vs Amosun ( So Much For Yolobas Leaders) / New Photos Of Tinubu Has Internet Blowing Up,it Looks That He Is Aging Backwards / Fayose’s N6.9 Billion Fraud Trial Stalled By Absence Of Trial Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.