Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up (35241 Views)

2face And Annie Idibia In Matching Ankara (Photo) / 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) / 2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by RPG2020(m): 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2021
3 face shocked

1 Like

Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by Benjanni(m): 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
Irennediva:
Women fighting over a man because of dick shocked

The future is Female shocked shocked shocked
grin cheesy angry embarassed
Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by Foodqueen(f): 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2021
Pero might be saying the truth afterall.

1 Like

Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by cerebralniggie1: 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
Na preek dey cause all dis wahala so o
Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by justking(m): 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2021
What's the issue here?
Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 16, 2021
Foodqueen:
Pero might be saying the truth afterall.
I believe her,Annie is troubled. She's too jealous and its affecting her.

1 Like

Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by Donaluta(m): 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
2baba na man abeg .. paddy no even talk .. him just chill dey go shows
Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by DMerciful(m): 3:05pm On Oct 16, 2021
Maturity indeed by having 3 children for the same man outside wedlock!
DaniDani:
Ever since this two face martial war sprung up, I so love the way this pero of a lady have maintained her maturity even in the face of unwanted provocation. She may be innocent of all the allegations after all. It may be that innocentless idibia have found another hole and serious sowing a fertile seed that would soon germinate in America and Annie is here being paranoid about Pero. Truly, Pero you have exhibited so much maturity in this whole drama, very unlikely of Nigerian ladies.

1 Like

Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by DoctorStylish: 3:28pm On Oct 16, 2021
Annie is a crybaby.

1 Like

Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by Odidigboigbo(m): 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
alignacademy:

Well, it seems she offers consulting on marriage, maybe as a side-hustle...
Someone that is advising others about making their marriage work can't even make her own marriage to work. Imagine at her age, she is still talking of boyfriend. Spit.

1 Like

Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
Someone that is advising others about making their marriage work can't even make her own marriage to work. Imagine at her age, she is still talking of boyfriend. Spit.

"You get the point now..."
Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by penplus: 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2021
But why you no talk since?
Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by lookingfly: 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2021
Leaforever:

Source:
https://instablog9ja.com/2021/10/16/annie-knows-2face-and-i-are-never-in-contact-pero-opens-up/
this pero get sweet things ooo..... But man no fit marry woman because of only sweet things. Character and sweet things! grin
Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by hope4nigeria(m): 3:52pm On Oct 16, 2021
Maks27:
Good day nairalannders.
Please if you have a old or bad Android phone you are not using again please help me with it.
I am in desperate need of an Android phone. I am a student and I am Missing a lot without an Android
I don't mind if it's bad but repairable
Thanks in advance
My location is Ogun state
I'm in maiduguri, you have to come in person to come and collect it
Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by Maks27: 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2021
hope4nigeria:
I'm in maiduguri, you have to come in person to come and collect it
isn't that the capital of Borno

I get your joke oga sir
Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by shigishege: 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2021
Proffessorr:

Guess you’re referring to the other baby mama, Sumbo Adeoye.
okkkkk. You get it right
Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by yusluvad(m): 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2021
DaniDani:
Ever since this two face martial war sprung up, I so love the way this pero of a lady have maintained her maturity even in the face of unwanted provocation. She may be innocent of all the allegations after all. It may be that innocentless idibia have found another hole and serious sowing a fertile seed that would soon germinate in America and Annie is here being paranoid about Pero. Truly, Pero you have exhibited so much maturity in this whole drama, very unlikely of Nigerian ladies.
Yea, you're right...

2 Likes

Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2021
ahnie:

Hello Mr amu,you called me.

I even forget say your moniker dey dis group o.... Na father Abraham wife I de call o. But de abbreviation my moniker with respect because na d seed of life u de see so
Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by Gfh1: 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2021
Oh
Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:18pm On Oct 16, 2021
DaniDani:
Ever since this two face marital war sprung up, I so love the way this pero of a lady have maintained her maturity even in the face of unwanted provocation. She may be innocent of all the allegations after all. It may be that innocentless idibia have found another hole and serious sowing a fertile seed that would soon germinate in America and Annie is here being paranoid about Pero. Truly, Pero you have exhibited so much maturity in this whole drama, very unlikely of Nigerian ladies.

She hasn't maintained any maturity.

Someone who was touting about being a spoiled baby mama...

1 Like

Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by Rhaspody(m): 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2021
Pero para
Pero don dey para
Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by princewarri1985: 11:21pm On Oct 16, 2021
This pero is iieing, she and 2face can never stop sleeping with each other because kids will always connect them for life, am speaking from experience because i have a baby mama too, and we both cant stop having sex no matter how hard we try
Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by princewarri1985: 11:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
Annie is one greedy bastard because she refused to share, africans practice polygamy and my grand father had 4 wives, 2face idibia should take pero adiniyi as his second wife, that way everybody is going to be happy and thats a win win for everybody
Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by ddeola: 6:31am On Oct 17, 2021
That's why it's good to keep you personal life out of social media. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 17, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

She hasn't maintained any maturity.

Someone who was touting about being a spoiled baby mama...
She started saying #billionairebabymama #spoiledasfuck in all her posts since last year when she got herself a rich sugar daddy. It has nothing to do wt tuface.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos / Davido Performs Alongside 50Cent At Madison Square Graden / Pete Edochie Replies Sugabelly Lotanna Odunze Who Said He's A Bad Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.