Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

(URGENT Help)tested Positive For H. Pylori After A Pain Like War Zone Experince - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / (URGENT Help)tested Positive For H. Pylori After A Pain Like War Zone Experince (900 Views)

COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only / I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(URGENT Help)tested Positive For H. Pylori After A Pain Like War Zone Experince by Lastlook: 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2021
Hello, sorry for the bad introduction, I stay here in the North, I guess that is when my problem started because I hardly eat outside and most time doesn't cook but results in junk, etc. I was tested for H. pylori Ucler lately. The doctor prescribed for me Omeprazole 20MG, Buscomac, Amoxycillin, Flagyl, and 2 small white rubber bottles with a red cover ( liquid white substance).

I HAD SEEN SO MANY TOPICS HERE ABOUT THIS BUT PLEASE READ THROUGH

Before going to the hospital, I knew, I was having a peptic ulcer but I was completely fine. Why I went to the hospital was "I ate bread a lot as its fast for me to prepared" That day, I ate just 2 slices of bread and I found myself on the floor, rolling, the pain was much, I recovered after an hour to two of pain in my stomach. I thought maybe it's the bread type or it's bad or it's poisoned. After 3 days, I tried another brand, before even two-slice, I was in pain, my sister told me to stop, I said no, I need to finish this bread. After the 4 slices, I was on the ground, nobody told me to stop, I was rolling for good two hours. That was the reason, I had to visit the hospital and explained myself.

( I am always in pain before early morning from like 4 AM, I need to eat, if I want this to stop. Also if I didn't eat on time, it's like a war zone for me with pains)

After those drugs, still on it but now, I can at least last 10 AM before eating. Please anyone having the same experience should please guild me on what to eat, as I read through, a lot of food to avoid and eat.

Please tell me what you are avoiding and eating. please note - I do not take soft drinks rather than (fresh yo, chocolate viju, Nutri milk, soya viju, Hollandia yogurt) for water I only take EVA water and sachet water for cooking.

Alcoholic - I have not tested this for once in my life.

Food - I am complete zero knowledge of what to be eating and avoid even setting aside - fried food, bread, etc.
Please help save a brother. "I still want to have a baby o" funny right?
Re: (URGENT Help)tested Positive For H. Pylori After A Pain Like War Zone Experince by ahnie: 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2021
Hello comrade.
Glad you don't take alcoholic drinks, congratulations.
Avoid acidic fruits like pineapple,oranges.
Avoid anything fries....yam, potatoes,fish, plantain fried,corn both toasted n boiled.
Avoid egusi soup oh,e get why.
Re: (URGENT Help)tested Positive For H. Pylori After A Pain Like War Zone Experince by isaac1885(m): 6:01pm On Oct 16, 2021
Hey brother. Sorry to hear about your pain. You will be alright.
I know of someone who undergo same pain but there is a tremendous change now. Just try to to watch what you eat going forward and you will be alright
My recommendation below

Meal plan
Monday 
Breakfast:  2 boiled eggs + Green Tea

Snack : Sliced carrots

LUNCH: Mashed sweet potatoes + chicken/fish stew

Snacks: Sliced carrots

DINNER: very soft semo/wheat with Eforiro

Tuesday 
Breakfast : Quaker oat with Almond milk & Honey + 1 cup of green tea

Snack : An Apple

Lunch : Moi moi

Snack: An Apple

Dinner: Very soft Amala with Eforiro

Wednesday
Breakfast : 1 Boiled egg with a cup of Greek yogurt + Green tea

Snack: Watermelon

Dinner: Brown Rice/Ofada rice & Eforiro or Ugu

Thursday
Breakfast : Watermelon and Cucumber smoothie +Green tea

Snack: sliced carrots

Lunch : Very soft Yam &Eforiro/ Ugu

Dinner:  Very soft semo/wheat &ewedu or Eforiro/Ugu

Friday
Breakfast Quaker oat +Almond milk+ Green tea

Snack: Apples

Lunch: mashed sweet potatoes & chicken stew

Dinner: cabbage, carrots, onions with chicken n Greek yogurt

Saturday

Breakfast : 2 boiled eggs+ Green tea

Lunch: Moi moi with egg

Dinner: Very soft wheat/semo with ewedu&stew

Sunday. 
Breakfast Watermelon and Cucumber smoothie + A cup of green tea

Snack: A cup of  Greek yogurt

Lunch: Ofada rice/ Brown rice with eforirio/ ugu
Snack : Watermelon

Dinner: Cabbage, carrot,onions with chicken and Greek yogurt

Fruits and vegetables you can include in your diets: cauliflower, cabbage, radish,apples,blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, cherries, ball peppers,carrots, broccoli, leafy greens such as kale and spinach, yogurts

NB: Stew shouldn't have tomatoes&Rodo. Use Tatashe and onions. No oil  No frying please

Moi moi: No oil, no rodo,( break the egg n mix in the moi moi before cooking) little quantity Maggi n salt
All foods must be soft to aid digestion n avoid constipation

Food and fruits to be avoided: Fried foods, high in fats foods, salty foods spicy foods,chocolate, alcohol, caffeine, full cream milk,beef, goat meat, carbonate drinks, bananas, plantain, oranges, lemon,lime,Pineapples etc

In addition , consuming small meals at regular times, snacking in between meals, eating slowly and chewing your food well can help you reduce pain and promote healing.

Please if you have got any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask me. I wish you a quick recovery. You are healed in Jesus name.  Amen
Re: (URGENT Help)tested Positive For H. Pylori After A Pain Like War Zone Experince by rottenPussy: 8:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
Recommendations here would confuse you. By the time the thread gets to page two, you will realize that all food has been condemned, lol.

Just observe yourself as you eat. Note whatever strikes up the pain and always remember to avoid it.

The important thing to not skip meals, and eat in small quantity several times in a day.
Re: (URGENT Help)tested Positive For H. Pylori After A Pain Like War Zone Experince by Restroom: 2:08am On Oct 17, 2021
Eat Cabbage daily, to fix it or drink coconut oil, which chases it away. If u can do both, better for u
Re: (URGENT Help)tested Positive For H. Pylori After A Pain Like War Zone Experince by Lastlook: 9:00am On Oct 17, 2021
Thanks a lot, can i consume rice, or any list of foods?

ahnie:
Hello comrade.
Glad you don't take alcoholic drinks, congratulations.
Avoid acidic fruits like pineapple,oranges.
Avoid anything fries....yam, potatoes,fish, plantain fried,corn both toasted n boiled.
Avoid egusi soup oh,e get why.

Re: (URGENT Help)tested Positive For H. Pylori After A Pain Like War Zone Experince by Lastlook: 9:03am On Oct 17, 2021
Wow, thanks a lot brother. I will try this and update you soon.

isaac1885:
Hey brother. Sorry to hear about your pain. You will be alright.
I know of someone who undergo same pain but there is a tremendous change now. Just try to to watch what you eat going forward and you will be alright
My recommendation below

Meal plan
Monday 
Breakfast:  2 boiled eggs + Green Tea

Snack : Sliced carrots

LUNCH: Mashed sweet potatoes + chicken/fish stew

Snacks: Sliced carrots

DINNER: very soft semo/wheat with Eforiro

Tuesday 
Breakfast : Quaker oat with Almond milk & Honey + 1 cup of green tea

Lunch : Moi moi

Snack: An Apple

Dinner: Very soft Amala with Eforiro

Wednesday
Breakfast : 1 Boiled egg with a cup of Greek yogurt + Green tea

Dinner: Brown Rice/Ofada rice & Eforiro or Ugu

Thursday
Breakfast : Watermelon and Cucumber smoothie +Green tea

Lunch : Very soft Yam &Eforiro/ Ugu

Dinner:  Very soft semo/wheat &ewedu or Eforiro/Ugu

Friday
Breakfast Quaker oat +Almond milk+ Green tea

Snack: Apples

Lunch: mashed sweet potatoes & chicken stew

Dinner: cabbage, carrots, onions with chicken n Greek yogurt

Saturday

Breakfast : 2 boiled eggs+ Green tea

Lunch: Moi moi with egg

Dinner: Very soft wheat/semo with ewedu&stew

Sunday. 
Breakfast Watermelon and Cucumber smoothie + A cup of green tea

Snack: A cup of  Greek yogurt

Lunch: Ofada rice/ Brown rice with eforirio/ ugu
Snack : Watermelon

Dinner: Cabbage, carrot,onions with chicken and Greek yogurt

Fruits and vegetables you can include in your diets: cauliflower, cabbage, radish,apples,blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, cherries, ball peppers,carrots, broccoli, leafy greens such as kale and spinach, yogurts

NB: Stew shouldn't have tomatoes&Rodo. Use Tatashe and onions. No oil  No frying please

Moi moi: No oil, no rodo,( break the egg n mix in the moi moi before cooking) little quantity Maggi n salt
All foods must be soft to aid digestion n avoid constipation

Food and fruits to be avoided: Fried foods, high in fats foods, salty foods spicy foods,chocolate, alcohol, caffeine, full cream milk,beef, goat meat, carbonate drinks, bananas, plantain, oranges, lemon,lime,Pineapples etc

In addition , consuming small meals at regular times, snacking in between meals, eating slowly and chewing your food well can help you reduce pain and promote healing.

Please if you have got any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask me. I wish you a quick recovery. You are healed in Jesus name.  Amen
Re: (URGENT Help)tested Positive For H. Pylori After A Pain Like War Zone Experince by Lastlook: 9:04am On Oct 17, 2021
Thanks brother.

rottenPussy:
Recommendations here would confuse you. By the time the thread gets to page two, you will realize that all food has been condemned, lol.

Just observe yourself as you eat. Note whatever strikes up the pain and always remember to avoid it.

The important thing to not skip meals, and eat in small quantity several times in a day.
Re: (URGENT Help)tested Positive For H. Pylori After A Pain Like War Zone Experince by Lastlook: 9:06am On Oct 17, 2021
Why not, i can eat Cabbage. Only that i have no idea on how to get the coconut oil.

Where can i get this? At supermarkets?

Restroom:
Eat Cabbage daily, to fix it or drink coconut oil, which chases it away. If u can do both, better for u
Re: (URGENT Help)tested Positive For H. Pylori After A Pain Like War Zone Experince by Restroom: 4:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
Supermarket or mall
Re: (URGENT Help)tested Positive For H. Pylori After A Pain Like War Zone Experince by FlyHeight: 12:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
@lastlook Happy Holidays Chief, Trust you and the family are doing great today… Please I also got diagnosed for H Pylori & I am currently dealing with the consistent vomiting, fatigue and disorientation. I’m so afraid to eat in any quantity because I worry I might vomit and I’m starting to lose weight. Please could you suggest any meals or fluids that I should try that won’t irritate my guts as much. Thanks bro, sos
Re: (URGENT Help)tested Positive For H. Pylori After A Pain Like War Zone Experince by Lastlook: 4:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
FlyHeight:
@lastlook Happy Holidays Chief, Trust you and the family are doing great today… Please I also got diagnosed for H Pylori & I am currently dealing with the consistent vomiting, fatigue and disorientation. I’m so afraid to eat in any quantity because I worry I might vomit and I’m starting to lose weight. Please could you suggest any meals or fluids that I should try that won’t irritate my guts as much. Thanks bro, sos

Is there any foods you are currently eating that irritate your gut?

Then I avoid a lot of foods such as bread (Bread always knock me down instantly with pain for an hour or so. ) and also i ate a lot of foods. (Our body work differently anyway)

Once I had a bite and it irritate my gut, I stop taking it. Even till now, I am yet to start eating bread.

The first week, I do a lot with Apples, watermelon, moringa, series of fruits, drugs from the hospital, yam, honey, spaghetti, Holland yogurt, rice but with very small stew or no, beans, fish.

I stopped taking hardened dry food, fried snack, eheheh but now I eat a lot of them.
Also avoid food with too much pepper for awhile.

I load myself heavy with food, when it's friendly with my tommy to avoid losing weight.
Re: (URGENT Help)tested Positive For H. Pylori After A Pain Like War Zone Experince by FlyHeight: 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
Goodevening Chief; Thanks so much for replying… OMO mine started out as Malaria Plus then I had a test run for Ulcers and H. Pylori showed up cuz I noticed I couldn’t keep anything in; even as simple as water; as soon as I put it in, I’d literally be vomiting it all out and some…

I have lost a ton of weight as a result because naturally I’m a picky eater and now with this I’m just simply afraid to eat anything and not vomit. However since yesterday I have been on Yoghurts, and I had some Yams today and eggs very little out of fear I’d vomit; I also have this weird taste in my mouth and a lot of fatigue tbh. I’d say right now anything drawy or turkey, chicken and the rest currently irritate me just by looking at them. Im so scared to experiment with my food cuz I don’t know how I’d react; I’ve been sick over a week now and I can’t deal. I am actually better enough to ask this questions but I’m still laying in bed and very weak. I’ve been drinking a reasonable amount of fresh juice and trying to keep my mind occupied to avoid the nausea

Lastlook:

Is there any foods you are currently eating that irritate your gut?

Then I avoid a lot of foods such as bread (Bread always knock me down instantly with pain for an hour or so. ) and also i ate a lot of foods. (Our body work differently anyway)

Once I had a bite and it irritate my gut, I stop taking it. Even till now, I am yet to start eating bread.

The first week, I do a lot with Apples, watermelon, moringa, series of fruits, drugs from the hospital, yam, honey, spaghetti, Holland yogurt, rice but with very small stew or no, beans, fish.

I stopped taking hardened dry food, fried snack, eheheh but now I eat a lot of them.
Also avoid food with too much pepper for awhile.

I load myself heavy with food, when it's friendly with my tommy to avoid losing weight.

(1) (Reply)

Have i gotten Keloid from (ear Piercing)? / Foods That Can Cause Bad Breath / Indoor Air Pollution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.