Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Is In Madrid Spain. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Is In Madrid Spain. (2245 Views)

Nnamdi KANU Change Gov Ezenwo Wike Name To Nwike Ezenwa-pics / OPERATION STING: Governor Nyesom Wike Beefs Up Security In Rivers State / Governor Nyesom Wike Goes Shopping With His Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Is In Madrid Spain. by BarryBoy(m): 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike is in Madrid Spain for the ratification of the protocol framework co-operation agreement with Real Madrid.

The co-operation agreement forms the basis of the establisment and running of the Real Madrid Academy in Port Harcourt. The Madrid Football Academy Port Harcourt which is an initiative of Governor Nyesom Wike is aimed at nuturing young football talents to maximise their sporting potential while also developing academically.

The Academy which admits children from ages 9-12 has screened and admitted its pioneer students who are set to commence their sporting/academic development.

Also in Madrid Spain is Abia State Governor, Okezie Ikpazu who is reviewing the Rivers State Real Madrid Academy Model with the intention of setting up a similar Academy in Abia State.

Re: Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Is In Madrid Spain. by Lamasta(m): 2:27pm On Oct 16, 2021
The co-operation agreement forms the basis of the establisment and running of the Real Madrid Academy in Port Harcourt. The Madrid Football Academy Port Harcourt which is an initiative of Governor Nyesom Wike is aimed at nuturing young football talents to maximise their sporting potential while also developing academically.

Rel Madrid FC, Port Harcourt by Wike grin
Re: Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Is In Madrid Spain. by Aufbauh(m): 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2021
Los merengues
Re: Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Is In Madrid Spain. by BKayy: 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2021
Why exactly is this Bini man wearing igbo attire up and down these days?
This is cultural appropriation

And what the hell is Ikpeazụ of all people doing there?
Person wey never finish ordinary flyover dey talk about academy.
Academy of what exactly?

P.S: while talking about attire, those that were clothed by the Fulani should resist the temptation of interfering. They even call the Fulani material Aso-oké. People that would have been naked if Fulani didn't come to Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Is In Madrid Spain. by Penguin2: 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2021
Spain should deport Ikpeazu immediately to come and complete his center table of a flyover before looking for Academy to build.

Useless governor!

I hope Abia finally get a reasonable governor in 2023 because they have successively been the most unlucky state with leadership since 1999.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Is In Madrid Spain. by Gotze1: 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2021
Nigeria is cursed with bad leaders. So no club in Nigeria that they can go hmmm
Re: Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Is In Madrid Spain. by heendrix(m): 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2021
Little wonder he never get time give FFK reply wey fit am
Re: Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Is In Madrid Spain. by Lamasta(m): 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
Penguin2:
Spain should deport Ikpeazu immediately to come and complete his center table of a flyover before looking for Academy to build.

Useless governor!

I hope Abia finally get a reasonable governor in 2023 because they have successfully been the most unlucky state with leadership since 1999.
Lols grin

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Is In Madrid Spain. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2021
Seems Nigeria men don’t even have the IQ to run a football academy. They must partner with their master. Later, some useless mofo will be telling me to submit to his low IQ self. Tufia. The most nauseating is when you see them salivate over Messi and Ronaldo. What a bunch of losers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Is In Madrid Spain. by Kinematics: 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ipigs said this man cannot visit Europe. This is one of his many visits to Europe since ipigs made that declaration..

Ipig miscreants are in pains....

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Is In Madrid Spain. by Kinematics: 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2021
BKayy:
[s]Why exactly is this Bini man wearing igbo attire up and down these days?
[/s]
Academy of what exactly?

Ipig miscreant keep crying....

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Is In Madrid Spain. by Igboid: 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2021
BKayy:

Academy of what exactly?

Ikpeazu is a clown.
PhD in the gutter. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Is In Madrid Spain. by Gotze1: 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2021
kmcutez:
Seems Nigeria men don’t even have the IQ to run a football academy. They must partner with their master. Later, some useless mofo will be telling me to submit to his low IQ self. Tufia. The most nauseating is when you see them salivate over Messi and Ronaldo. What a bunch of losers.
Calm down madam
Re: Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Is In Madrid Spain. by afube: 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2021
Kinematics:
Ipigs said this man cannot visit Europe. This is one of his many visits to Europe since ipigs made that declaration..

Ipig miscreants are in pains....

To say you are a complete fool will be like insulting foolishness! anu mpam! The day Biafra comes go stand for road block am!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Is In Madrid Spain. by Kinematics: 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2021
afube:

[s]To say you are a complete fool will be like insulting foolishness! anu mpam! The day Biafra comes go stand for road block am![/s]

Ipig miscreant!

Re: Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Is In Madrid Spain. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 16, 2021
BKayy:

Academy of what exactly?
How's that an Igbo Attire?

Show me a link that shows Igbo men have been dressing that way before the arrival of the British.

It might even b Igbos that copied from the Ikwerres

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Is In Madrid Spain. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 16, 2021
kmcutez:
Nah small small.

Is it the disorganize clubs in the NPFL you want them to partner with? As time go, they will learn from Madrid.
Re: Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Is In Madrid Spain. by Sergio101(m): 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

Show me a link that shows Igbo men have been dressing that way before the arrival of the British.

Anything to make you rest is welcome.
Engaging in every unnecessary argument is only making you a fool.
No it's Yoruba attire....... Now go and rest

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Is In Madrid Spain. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
Penguin2:

Useless governor!

I hope Abia finally get a reasonable governor in 2023 because they have successively been the most unlucky state with leadership since 1999.
Everybody knows they'll still vote PDP. Since there's no competition why should the governor do better.
Re: Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Is In Madrid Spain. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
Gotze1:
Calm down madam

Re: Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Is In Madrid Spain. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Nah small small.

Is it the disorganize clubs in the NPFL you want them to partner with? As time go, they will learn from Madrid.

Re: Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Is In Madrid Spain. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 16, 2021
kmcutez:
Chai. See Knockout. shocked

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Is In Madrid Spain. by Penguin2: 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
Leaforever:

Everybody knows they'll still vote PDP. Since there's no competition why should the governor do better.

With Orji Uzor Kalu, Alex Otti and Uche Ogah now in APC, APC now has considerable presence in Abia to give PDP a run for their money.

My only problem is that APC will still present another buffoon who would be loyal to the godfathers instead of someone with capacity to perform.

I don’t see Abia’s redemption anytime soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Is In Madrid Spain. by BKayy: 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

Unlike you Yorubas that were clothed by the Fulani, we have IGBO attire.

Look at this dignified man from Ogwashi-Ukwu

6 Likes

Re: Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Is In Madrid Spain. by Kinematics: 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

Don't mind the deluded ipig miscreants...

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Is In Madrid Spain. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 16, 2021
Sergio101:

Anything to make you rest is welcome.
Engaging in every unnecessary argument is only making you a fool.
No it's Yoruba attire....... Now go and rest
What are you talking about boy?
Re: Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Is In Madrid Spain. by temitope27(m): 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2021
How will this one bring development to the people of rivers
Re: Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Is In Madrid Spain. by temitope27(m): 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
[quote author=kmcutez post=106789485][/quote] madam what about women? Can't they run it to
Re: Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Is In Madrid Spain. by temitope27(m): 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2021
BKayy:

Unlike you Yorubas that were clothed by the Fulani, we have IGBO attire.

Look at this dignified man from Ogwashi-Ukwu
cheesy you are not even ashamed of urself cheesy cheesy and u call this one attire

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Is In Madrid Spain. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2021
temitope27:
madam what about women? Can't they run it to

Think very deep about that question. I’m sure the answer will come to you.
Re: Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Is In Madrid Spain. by temitope27(m): 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2021
kmcutez:
what about women? Am sure no IQ at all
Re: Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Is In Madrid Spain. by BKayy: 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2021
temitope27:
cheesy you are not even ashamed of urself cheesy cheesy and u call this one attire
I can feel the complex such dignified attire generated in you.

Would you mind posting one from your Yoruba people. While at it, try not to post one the Fulani gave you.
Have some dignity on that aspect

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Wanted To Join Army To Avenge My Father’s Killing – Kunle, Son Of Brig Ademule / Yuval Noah Harari - [an Anti-christ] 'human's Are Now Hackable Animals' / Has Atiku Ever Won His North East Region?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.