Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Tiktok Lady, Victim Of Cult Boys Brutality Gets Sponsored To Travel Abroad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tiktok Lady, Victim Of Cult Boys Brutality Gets Sponsored To Travel Abroad (3926 Views)

New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School / David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University / History And Origin Of Cult Groups In Nigerian Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiktok Lady, Victim Of Cult Boys Brutality Gets Sponsored To Travel Abroad by Akporo1234: 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2021
Update from

Heavens have decided to shine on Perry, the tiktok girl who was brutalized by some cult guys for using their song as a good Samaritan has promised to gift her a sum of N2million for her travel abroad, Siggy discloses.

A video went viral recently showing how she was humiliated by six young boys alleged to be members of Aiye confraternity in Benin, Edo state, because she used a cult song to do a TikTok video.

Perry, however, said that she isn’t a cultist and only used the song because it was the already being used by others on TikTok.

Following the development, a Nigerian man took to social media to express his displeasure as well as to sympathise with the victim.

In a video which surfaced online, he also pledged to change the girl’s life whichever way he can lend a hand of assistance.

He said, “It has come to my attention that a lady was beaten up by hoodlums and I’ve been following her ordeal. I’ve been praying and I’ve been asking God how can I get involved in this case to impact on this lady’s life

“With the case of this lady, I decided that I’m going to take it upon myself to help her financially. Whatever it is, whichever way I can help, I want the family of this lady or whoever knows this lady to send me her information, as I’m willing to spend 2 million Naira to help this lady relocate from Nigeria.

”Her case is that of bullying and no one deserves to be humiliated in that manner. It’s sad that our government has not been able to tackle the issue of cultism in Edo state. Violence is violence.”

https:///tiktok-lady-victim-of-cult-boys-brutality-gets-sponsored-to-travel-abroad/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiktok Lady, Victim Of Cult Boys Brutality Gets Sponsored To Travel Abroad by Akporo1234: 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
cool
Re: Tiktok Lady, Victim Of Cult Boys Brutality Gets Sponsored To Travel Abroad by Jessepaid(m): 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
Hehehe....

Sponsoring stupidity....

11 Likes

Re: Tiktok Lady, Victim Of Cult Boys Brutality Gets Sponsored To Travel Abroad by taiwotimitt: 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
cool
Re: Tiktok Lady, Victim Of Cult Boys Brutality Gets Sponsored To Travel Abroad by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
yahoo yahoo boys are now planning their attack on this dude....i am sure he will receive 1000s of messages claiming to be the girl's relations and/or the girl herself. lol!

4 Likes

Re: Tiktok Lady, Victim Of Cult Boys Brutality Gets Sponsored To Travel Abroad by BBBmall25: 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2021
Yeye de smell! What happen getting involved in those innovative brain that have been making waves in the media? Indeed, some get cap but no head. Biko na ur money oo...!

3 Likes

Re: Tiktok Lady, Victim Of Cult Boys Brutality Gets Sponsored To Travel Abroad by temitope27(m): 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2021
Sponsoring olosho abroad to do what she knows how to do best

11 Likes

Re: Tiktok Lady, Victim Of Cult Boys Brutality Gets Sponsored To Travel Abroad by columbus007(m): 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2021
This guy is a pus..say nigga
Re: Tiktok Lady, Victim Of Cult Boys Brutality Gets Sponsored To Travel Abroad by tenpipsperday: 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
Just tell us the babe has gotten a love-vendor who is taking her to Italo.

The ministry of prostitution is going to permanent site.

2 Likes

Re: Tiktok Lady, Victim Of Cult Boys Brutality Gets Sponsored To Travel Abroad by flokii: 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2021
That girl is very stupid.. you're throwing cult slangs and singing cult songs just to get fame and followers on tiktok, instagram and the likes.

There are some things you don't just attempt even if your village people are hailing you continuously from their coven. Going abroad is now what? will it erase her horrible experience or erase her memory altogether? shioor!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiktok Lady, Victim Of Cult Boys Brutality Gets Sponsored To Travel Abroad by sharpwriter(m): 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2021
E be like say one sure way to blow and make am now na to make news or trend in one ridiculous way or the other. Wetin dey hapin for this era sef

1 Like

Re: Tiktok Lady, Victim Of Cult Boys Brutality Gets Sponsored To Travel Abroad by DropsMic(m): 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2021
Lol... Everybody wan trend
Re: Tiktok Lady, Victim Of Cult Boys Brutality Gets Sponsored To Travel Abroad by crackhouse(m): 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2021
Na so lagos be
Re: Tiktok Lady, Victim Of Cult Boys Brutality Gets Sponsored To Travel Abroad by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
Has he helped his own family members? Simp. Make the babe thank God say she's alive, yeye girl dey do I too know for Fame. Idiat

3 Likes

Re: Tiktok Lady, Victim Of Cult Boys Brutality Gets Sponsored To Travel Abroad by CSTR2: 6:28pm On Oct 16, 2021
Go to general hospitals and see patients in dire need of financial help.

Clown oshi.

4 Likes

Re: Tiktok Lady, Victim Of Cult Boys Brutality Gets Sponsored To Travel Abroad by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
She brought that upon herself, I think she must have learnt her lesson by now.

that guy should donate that money to orphanage homes, he will get more blessing than sponsoring a dumb girl.

2 Likes

Re: Tiktok Lady, Victim Of Cult Boys Brutality Gets Sponsored To Travel Abroad by Jessepaid(m): 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
She brought that upon herself, I think she must have learnt her lesson by now.

that guy should donate that money to orphanage homes, he will get more blessing than sponsoring a dumb girl.
100%
Re: Tiktok Lady, Victim Of Cult Boys Brutality Gets Sponsored To Travel Abroad by Crossroad1(m): 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2021
God works in miraculous way...
If you need better beating so you go fit travel abroad, let me know.. (yeye).

I have a dream whereby I open a house like Charles Xavier of x-men.
The intelligent people will know what am driving at
Re: Tiktok Lady, Victim Of Cult Boys Brutality Gets Sponsored To Travel Abroad by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2021
The girl don die nah, where you come get sponsorship for dead person cry

1 Like

Re: Tiktok Lady, Victim Of Cult Boys Brutality Gets Sponsored To Travel Abroad by Cashio(m): 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2021
Rubbish....
Re: Tiktok Lady, Victim Of Cult Boys Brutality Gets Sponsored To Travel Abroad by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2021
Foolish man

2 Likes

Re: Tiktok Lady, Victim Of Cult Boys Brutality Gets Sponsored To Travel Abroad by CampussNews: 8:11pm On Oct 16, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
The girl don die nah, where you come get sponsorship for dead person cry

She is not dead, Sir.

1 Like

Re: Tiktok Lady, Victim Of Cult Boys Brutality Gets Sponsored To Travel Abroad by Bunmhi(f): 8:18pm On Oct 16, 2021
Okay
Re: Tiktok Lady, Victim Of Cult Boys Brutality Gets Sponsored To Travel Abroad by Lisong(m): 12:49am On Oct 17, 2021
Very foolish man. If this girl na him neighbour and this event happen for him backyard and nobody hear am outside. I swear even if the girl and her parents come to him for help he will never give them a dime. Some Nigerians are so wicked. Capitalizing on a poor girl's misfortune so you can get cheap popularity is what this idiot has done. The easiest way to get popular now is to look for a trending event and see how you can attach yourself to it so that millions of people will see ur face and then you can use it to brag to any woman wey you wan chyke, telling her sey na you be that guy wey sponsor dat girl wey cult boys harass. Take that money go help ya family members wey dey beg you since time immemorial. madman.
Re: Tiktok Lady, Victim Of Cult Boys Brutality Gets Sponsored To Travel Abroad by samuelson06(m): 1:38am On Oct 17, 2021
I doubt his 2M can take the girl anywhere. Both of them are foolish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiktok Lady, Victim Of Cult Boys Brutality Gets Sponsored To Travel Abroad by Sixsigmahub: 7:54am On Oct 17, 2021
Waste of resources!
Re: Tiktok Lady, Victim Of Cult Boys Brutality Gets Sponsored To Travel Abroad by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 17, 2021
una see the idiot wey sponsor the yeye girl now if na other way round the ewu go turn blind eye
Re: Tiktok Lady, Victim Of Cult Boys Brutality Gets Sponsored To Travel Abroad by benuejosh: 10:38am On Oct 17, 2021
Money that will be used to give all this broke children on Nairaland that have only 50Mb free for Opera and will be using it to support IPOB, criminals, bandits and terrorist and also using it to write all manner of Nonsense against Buhari because he is gentle and humble. N1,000 will be very okay for each one of them.
Re: Tiktok Lady, Victim Of Cult Boys Brutality Gets Sponsored To Travel Abroad by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 17, 2021
BBBmall25:
Yeye de smell! What happen getting involved in those innovative brain that have been making waves in the media? Indeed, some get cap but no head. Biko na ur money oo...!

I'm telling you, Nigerians misplaced priority. There are Nigerians who will do exploit with that amount, this one go just go abroad go do slay queen.
Re: Tiktok Lady, Victim Of Cult Boys Brutality Gets Sponsored To Travel Abroad by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 17, 2021
sharpwriter:
E be like say one sure way to blow and make am now na to make news or trend in one ridiculous way or the other. Wetin dey hapin for this era sef

I'm telling you bro, Nah to do something stupid to drag sympathy. See herdsmen after them kill so many souls them send them go abroad same as our militants in Delta. Why the good hardworking ones are still struggling.

In the US, a criminal got a modeling deal from prison because people thought he looked good, baba from prison begin date billionaire daughter.

This life none just balance.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Laspotech Post Jamb And Part Time Form Is Out / ASUU Ends Strike As FG Releases N35.4bn For Salary Reimbursement / Long Awaited Unilorin 2010/2011 Admission List Will Soon B Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.