Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Laspotech Post Jamb And Part Time Form Is Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Laspotech Post Jamb And Part Time Form Is Out (3927 Views)

Laspotech Post Utme 2015 Registration (what You Need To Know) / LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM / Laspotech Post Utme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laspotech Post Jamb And Part Time Form Is Out by seuner: 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2009
I wish to notify all candidates who chose LAGOS STATE POLYTECHNIC as their first and second choice and also sat and scored above 120 in the last MPCE 2009/2010 examination that the post jamb form is out and the exam will be hold at various campuses of the polytechnic from 1st - 3rd september, 2009.

Also the part-time (WEEKEND) form is also out for sale.

If you have any problem during your registration OR wish to purchase any of the form,

TEL: 07062508601, 08029517185
EMAIL: seun_wale2000@yahoo.com, born2inspire02@yahoo.com
Re: Laspotech Post Jamb And Part Time Form Is Out by Rodad: 3:14pm On Aug 24, 2009
where can i get information on the postjamb form on their website
where can i purchase the form and how.
pls i need a urgent reply.you can reach me at rowum4real@yahoo.com
Re: Laspotech Post Jamb And Part Time Form Is Out by seuner: 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2009
registration for the postjamb might end early, so candidates should be fast with their registration, and if you are unable to find the registration so easy, you can send your data and a scanned passport to my email box, so that i might help, wap
Re: Laspotech Post Jamb And Part Time Form Is Out by ILOCHUDI(m): 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2009
DIRECTION TO THE EXAM CENTER
IKORODU CENTER:
FROM OSHODI, BOARD A BUS TO IKORODU(100 - 150 NAIRA), ALIGHT AT BENSON BUS STOP AND
ASK FOR ADDIS ABABA IJELU STREET, AND LOCATE WHERE YOU CAN BOARD BUS INTO THE CAMPUS(30 NAIRA).ALIGHT AT T-JUNCTION AND LOCATE ACTIVITIES CENTER OR IF THE BUS DOES NOT ENTER INTO THE CAMPUS, JUST ALIGHT AT FIRST GATE AND TAKE A BIKE TO ACTIVITIES CENTER.

IKEJA CENTER:
FROM OSHODI, BOARD A BUS TO IKEJA UNDER BRIDGE, ALIGHT AT THE LAST BUS STOP AND LOCATE AWOLOWO WAY BRIDGE AND ASK OF OBA-AKRAN STREET, IKEJA,
I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK
Re: Laspotech Post Jamb And Part Time Form Is Out by seuner: 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2009
I UNDERSTAND SOME OF YOU ARE UNABLE TO GET THE E-TRANSACT SINCE THE INTERSWITCH AND THE CASH CARD IS NO LONGER IN USE, THESE THREE LOCATION HAS THE E-TRANSACT:

OCEANIC BANK
LAGOS ROAD, IKORODU

INTERCONTINENTAL BANK
MOBOLAJI BANK ANTHONY WAY,
TOWARDS MARYLAND,
IKEJA.

SKYE BANK
INSIDE THE IKORODU LGA COMPOUND,
IN FRONT OF GENERAL HOSPITAL,
IKORODU

AND I URGE ALL NAIRALANDERS WHO IS WORKING IN THE BANK OR RELATED, TO PLEASE INFORM THE CANDIDATES IF THE E-TRANSACT IS BEEN SOLD IN YOUR BANK. IF YOU WISH TO BUY, IT IS BETTER YOU GO THERE TOMMOROW MORNING, SO EARLY EVEN BEFORE THE COCK CROWS

GOOD LUCK

(1) (Reply)

Osun State University Screening Info---august 8th-11th / An Elementary School In Osun (pics) / When A Mathematician Is Hired To Teach English *pics*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.