Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

I Only Used Fingers – Says Man, 40, Who Abducted Girl, 16, From School For S*x - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Only Used Fingers – Says Man, 40, Who Abducted Girl, 16, From School For S*x (705 Views)

Purportedly Abducted Girl Found With Torn Private Parts After Romps With Boy / Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo / Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Only Used Fingers – Says Man, 40, Who Abducted Girl, 16, From School For S*x by arinze198(m): 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
A 40-year old man, Ajayi Oludare, who pretended as the father of a 16-year old girl and abducted her from school for sex, has confessed that he only used his fingers on her private part as it was too small for his penetration.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened between 31st August and 3rd September, 2021, at a school located at Ilufe Street, Ibereko Limca Bus Stop, Badagry area of Lagos.

The suspect, Oludare, was said to have gone to the school and pretended to be the father of the girl. He then lured her from the school to an undisclosed location and molested her on two different occasions by inserting his fingers into her private parts before the information leaked and the girl confessed.

The matter was reported to the Police and Oludare was arrested and transferred to the Gender Section of the Command for interrogation. There, he admitted that he lured the girl from school but did not penetrate her.

The Police found him culpable and subsequently charged him before the Ogba Magistrates Court for the alleged offence, which attracts several years of imprisonment if he is tried and found guilty before Court for the alleged offence.

full story: https://pmexpressng.com/i-only-used-fingers-says-man-40-who-abducted-girl-16-from-school-for-sx/

Re: I Only Used Fingers – Says Man, 40, Who Abducted Girl, 16, From School For S*x by Baawaa(m): 4:37pm On Oct 16, 2021
The news is not balance like Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Only Used Fingers – Says Man, 40, Who Abducted Girl, 16, From School For S*x by columbus007(m): 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
Is it not the same story? you finger f.uck her that's still part of it.
Re: I Only Used Fingers – Says Man, 40, Who Abducted Girl, 16, From School For S*x by amuwo1980: 12:23am On Oct 17, 2021
Every afon from the age of 18 have raped a teenager and eaten human flesh or participated in ritual killings , it is ceremony to manhood in those parts , damn afon .

1 Like

Re: I Only Used Fingers – Says Man, 40, Who Abducted Girl, 16, From School For S*x by Boogyman557: 6:45am On Oct 17, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool I KIP TELLING YAH ALL DAT D CUNTREE IS FVCKED UP BIG TIME. SAME REASON I DNT GO OUT SAME REASON I HIGH ON MY KUSH 24sc.. WTF MAN

(1) (Reply)

What The Law Says About Rape / Man Caught Stealing And Hiding Loot In A Lagos Church’s Toilet / Muslim Parents Protest Over Pork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.