Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used (17932 Views)

Your Bad Experience At Computer Village Ikeja / Mention Top 3 Smartphones You've Used In The Past(throwback) / Make A List Of The Phones You've Used And Are Using Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Stevosty: 7:51pm On Oct 16, 2021
preciousMI1:

Redmi note 9pro!
Then I told my friend when the phone had not started acting, she went for redmi note 9!
The oppo A53
I don't believe you, acting after 3 months!
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by preciousMI1(f): 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2021
Jazzman01:
Infinix hot 5 is the best phone I have used Interms of battery performance. I switched to a Xiaomi 5000mah phone recently and it couldn't match the hot 5 Interms of battery performance, despite the fact that it has a 5000mah battery and hot 5 has 4000mah battery.

May the blessings of our Lord Jesus follow you everyday! You see that redmi? I nuh go near am again! Na where I dey find phone with10,000MAH I jam redmi note 9pro! The 5020msh nuh near the infinix note 4 and note 5 wey I been use! Infinix's battery is what it says it is! The redmi started showing me! The battery started depreciating!
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by tarantino1: 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2021
preciousMI1:

Redmi na hype phone! The note 9pro I bought na wash! Battery tueh tueh

Thank you joor

I listened to the mouth of overzealous nairaland marketers and got the phone. The stress the phone has put me through, I wished I had just gotten an infinix, at least I'm used to that one.

Why Ive come to hate the brand the more is because of their useless customer care. Insult transsion devices all you want, Calcare no dey disappoint at all.

The worse part is I've not even used it up to two months

4 Likes

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Jmichael1(m): 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2021
Which phone con good now?
i wonder ooh,dem jst dey discourage me 4 here,and i need new phone nxt week...
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Yhelay(m): 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2021
I want to buy a Samsung phone, and my budget is 100k. Any suggestions and its buildup?
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by preciousMI1(f): 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2021
tarantino1:

Thank you joor

I listened to the mouth of overzealous nairaland marketers and got the phone. The stress the phone has put me through, I wished I had just gotten an infinix, at least I'm used to that one.

Why Ive come to hate the brand the more is because of their useless customer care. Insult transsion devices all you want, Calcare no dey disappoint at all.

The worse part is I've not even used it up to two months

You see those marketers, while they're doing their job, they should fear God! I'll never take phone review from nairaland!
I used infinix note 4 and note 5 for 2 years each and at the point of sale it's battery was still strong. This redmi nuh try!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by preciousMI1(f): 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2021
Yhelay:
I want to buy a Samsung phone, and my budget is 100k. Any suggestions and its buildup?

Anything around the Aseries that has4500mah and above, 4/6gb, 128gb and a good camera!
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by preciousMI1(f): 8:04pm On Oct 16, 2021
Stevosty:
I don't believe you, acting after 3 months!

Stevo! That one dey! You don't have to belief me! Many factors are responsible for your disbelief!
What phone are you using and how long?
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by preciousMI1(f): 8:04pm On Oct 16, 2021
Jazzman01:
Infinix hot 5 is the best phone I have used Interms of battery performance. I switched to a Xiaomi 5000mah phone recently and it couldn't match the hot 5 Interms of battery performance, despite the fact that it has a 5000mah battery and hot 5 has 4000mah battery.

May the blessings of our Lord Jesus follow you everyday! You see that redmi? I nuh go near am again! Na where I dey find phone with10,000MAH I jam redmi note 9pro! The 5020msh nuh near the infinix note 4 and note 5 wey I been use! Infinix's battery is what it says it is! The redmi started showing me! The battery started depreciating!
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by preciousMI1(f): 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2021
Jazzman01:

It is those stupid Xiaomi marketers that insult transsion phones. Infinix never gave me a problem too while I was using it.
I swear! I rocked my infinix note 4 and 5 without stress! Enjoyed the battery � performance until world people told me to try Xiaomi abi redmi! The battery na lubbish!
Once bitten, twice shy
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Yhelay(m): 8:12pm On Oct 16, 2021
preciousMI1:

Anything around the Aseries that has4500mah and above, 4/6gb, 128gb and a good camera!

Exactly what I am looking for but I want to read people's review about any of it before buying
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Anytask: 8:15pm On Oct 16, 2021
You see Nokia 2.3, don't go near that phone. Even if they dash you, don't collect it or you can exchange it for Nokia touch. I repeat, don't make the mistake of buying Nokia 2.3 or 3.2.

3 Likes

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by jay1000: 8:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
Currently using Tecno M8. At the back is written UK mobile.
Omo the headaches are as follows:
1. The phone can't download app from Google play
2. It doesn't download app apk direct
3.It doesn't play any YouTube videos.
4.It selects app through Xender.
5.It can never try to update any existing app.
6. etc.
I bought it bcs it looked fine. they said is China type. I just dey vex everyday and to buy another one nobi here ooo

2 Likes

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Anytask: 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
My experience with Android! Omo!!! The hanging no be here oooo....it taught me Patience, anger control etc I always felt like smashing the phone on the ground those years! Somehow it increases your anger level. Thank God I’m all over that now.

Lol. This is so me with my Nokia 2.3 . The day the phone fell from my hand, I didn't even struggle to catch it. The screen shattered and I'm not thinking of replacing. Sometimes, I feel like flushing it down the toilet.
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by SunTzu123(m): 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2021
I was using and enjoying Tecno Spark IV. I don't know what carried me to "upgrade" to Samsung galaxy AO2. My regret started after I inserted my SIM. If a call comes in, you have to wait for 6 seconds before you see the caller ID. It drags like hell when streaming video.
When it automatically upgraded to Android 11, it became worse.
However the adaptive screen (brightness automatically adjusts to the environment) and no useless unwanted apps are the only reason I'm keeping the phone.
I will change to a Nokia at the right time (money).
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by donMIG(m): 8:28pm On Oct 16, 2021
Tecno LA7 PRO...
if u r a gamer pls avoid this fone!
I just dei play pubg n cod in a laggy state
Aside that... The fone strong
2years plus now... No fault

My dream fone SAMSUNG A12
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
jay1000:
Currently using Tecno M8. At the back is written UK mobile.
Omo the headaches are as follows:
1. The phone can't download app from Google play
2. It doesn't download app apk direct
3.It doesn't play any YouTube videos.
4.It selects app through Xender.
5.It can never try to update any existing app.
6. etc.
I bought it bcs it looked fine. they said is China type. I just dey vex everyday and to buy another one nobi here ooo

Maybe na show-glass phone you buy.
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Sike(m): 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
I came here to laugh

1 Like

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Mustiboy(m): 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2021
Nairalandian:

Oga rest.
Do you know his pocket undecided

I don't care about his pocket

It's the way he's bragging that he spends money on quality phones that irked me

1 Like

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Noble1000(m): 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2021
Oluolad86:
cry I need your financial help and prayer support please please

May God grant you help from above more than you ever expect.. And may heaven see you through your hard times.AMEN.

5 Likes

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by jay1000: 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Maybe na show-glass phone you buy.
Exactly. It looked so nice then. Do you know how to fix no1. headache?
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
jay1000:

Exactly. It looked so nice then.
Do you know how to fix no1. headache?

Show-glass phones' problems no dey finish. May God provide for you, so you can get a good phone.
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by faith551(m): 9:04pm On Oct 16, 2021
Mustiboy:

Na A70 be the quality phone wey you save money for?

The way most of you Nigerians brag ehn

And to think you're using Galaxy A70. Wonderment

Normally I wouldn't reply you, but for the sake of clarifications. I mentioned I rather stay without a phone and save for a quality one. Now if a Samsung phone of 6 gig RAM, 128gig memory that actually cost me a 115k in 2019 is not costly and quality enough for you?? it is for me. I don't brag pls.

1 Like

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Oladecent: 9:05pm On Oct 16, 2021
Tecno Pouvoir 3plus is quite underrated. I love that phone. Its just heartbreaking that its no longer in the market. (Scarce)
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by jay1000: 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2021
Anytask:

Lol. This is so me with my Nokia 2.3 . The day the phone fell from my hand, I didn't even struggle to catch it. The screen shattered and I'm not thinking of replacing. Sometimes, I feel like flushing it down the toilet.
Oga pls don't feel like yet. It is 1000% better than mine. Pls dash me that one. Thanks
Watsapp - 09066066377
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Melaninprincess(f): 9:12pm On Oct 16, 2021
My phone's battery doesn't go off.

Anyway, I enjoy using this Oraimo freepods 3. Sound quality is good too

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Ten06(m): 9:12pm On Oct 16, 2021
Emeka71:
Na lie. sad

Maybe you are the one that hacked my phone
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by preciousMI1(f): 9:18pm On Oct 16, 2021
Yhelay:

Exactly what I am looking for but I want to read people's review about any of it before buying

Check YouTube for review
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
alizma:

We're you using the charger that came with it? There is no way you will spend 10 hours charging the phone with the charger that came with it. It is obvious you went and bought charger of wrong specification for the phone.

I disagree with you on this!!!
I bought the phone brand new with "follow-come" charger. I initially thought it was the charger then, I had to buy a fast charger but the issue persisted.

I later sold the phone sha
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by jay1000: 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Show-glass phones' problems no dey finish. May God provide for you, so you can get a good phone.
Amen n Amen
Thanks a million

1 Like

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Fashsilo(m): 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Their devices na problem on e own grin
Bro did you know that all the listed..techno infinix itel are from the xame company

2 Likes

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
Anytask:

Flush it grin grin that phone can give HBP o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

[SWAP] Swap Internal SD Card And External SD Card Of Any Android Device. / Does The New Nokia 3310 Have The Same Toughness As Its Old Version? / How Can I Quote Posts And Comments On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.