Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used (17912 Views)

Your Bad Experience At Computer Village Ikeja / Mention Top 3 Smartphones You've Used In The Past(throwback) / Make A List Of The Phones You've Used And Are Using Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Freelancerx: 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2021
Oladecent:
Tecno Pouvoir 3plus is quite underrated. I love that phone. Its just heartbreaking that its no longer in the market. (Scarce)
the battery is great too
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Freelancerx: 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
jay1000:
Currently using Tecno M8. At the back is written UK mobile.
Omo the headaches are as follows:
1. The phone can't download app from Google play
2. It doesn't download app apk direct
3.It doesn't play any YouTube videos.
4.It selects app through Xender.
5.It can never try to update any existing app.
6. etc.
I bought it bcs it looked fine. they said is China type. I just dey vex everyday and to buy another one nobi here ooo

M8? I never hear that one before o
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by viktohmarkz(m): 10:07pm On Oct 16, 2021
femi4:
Injooo....injured me sotey I dash a Nairalander

Innjoo fire showed me fire that year,
The middle screen deh misbehave like crazy......
Good camera,
Good battery
Good processor....
One day phone just hang, tried putting it on again and my phone crossed over, garrison and rumuokuta see me tire

Phone that i later found out had no replacement
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Flaming2k(m): 10:22pm On Oct 16, 2021
pls who knows how long its gonna take for my redmi 9t that went off suddenly to be fixed by the company ....its over 2 weeks now that i sent it to them .....am just tired no feedback from them
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Freelancerx: 10:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
Emeka71:
My new TECNO spark 4 is giving me serious problems and the phone is not even up to a year old I have even changed battery still giving problems. smiley shocked
what's wrong with it
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Benblaq(m): 10:48pm On Oct 16, 2021
I was scammed in Garrison where I went to buy a phone (after selling the old one to complete the money for the new phone).. I came back home and received a BlackBerry Z10 from a female friend.. this phone gave me the biggest workload I had had in a long time.. the camera is super, but the hotness after ten minutes of usage was enough to melt a polythene.. every night I keep inside the fridge for it to cool. Finally got damaged at my aunt's wedding in 2018.. since then I never use better phone sha. Lol.
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Fortunate25(m): 11:04pm On Oct 16, 2021
Please I took my phone (Tecno pouviour 4pro)that has always been giving me headache to a tecno office for fixing and they said they'll change the panel.
Now. my Question is, If they change the panel.
Will all the problems that i usually have disappear once and for all or will it likely come back after some time. Please Engineer Pls help me!
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Keals: 11:47pm On Oct 16, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

I bought one Trashion phone three years back.

I was using the phone in the night with the volume down to the lowest when Sara Jay started shouting.
It was in one night class like that.

The bastard phone was not responding to stimulus. The screen was not working while the side buttons went dead too.

I started to sweat immediately. That is how I gave my life to Christ and never went to xvideos again grin
You should have just turned it off!
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by AsapKen(m): 1:02am On Oct 17, 2021
There’s a particular brand that’s constantly being hyped here on nl. My experience wasn’t good with them
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by NisforNicky: 1:52am On Oct 17, 2021
avrilwisedata:
Currently enjoying My Xiaomi Redmi 9T

how much did you get it for pls?
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by RichAbujaGuy: 2:03am On Oct 17, 2021
Galaxy 9 phone and camera is still cruising. wink

Which hunger in the land? grin

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by ShedrachU(m): 6:35am On Oct 17, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

I bought one Trashion phone three years back.

I was using the phone in the night with the volume down to the lowest when Sara Jay started shouting.
It was in one night class like that.

The bastard phone was not responding to stimulus. The screen was not working while the side buttons went dead too.

I started to sweat immediately. That is how I gave my life to Christ and never went to xvideos again grin

But the volume was down to the lowest?
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by ShedrachU(m): 6:36am On Oct 17, 2021
newheart2:
Itel worst past calculator

Shut up
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by ShedrachU(m): 6:38am On Oct 17, 2021
Ademola47:
Itel P33. It was a complete waste of money. Camera, zero. Interface, poor. It'll even be hanging. Its only advantage was battery.

Las Las, I sold it and added more money to buy Infinix.

From frying pan to fire grin
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by ShedrachU(m): 6:42am On Oct 17, 2021
77up:
One useless phone like that known as injoo , thank God that useless brand has died, they would have frustrate the hell out of Nigerians grin

My friend bought it, two days later, screen went blank. The screen was nowhere to be found, even where he bought it. They said the manufacturers will get a new screen, till now since 2015 grin

1 Like

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Shampoo77: 7:13am On Oct 17, 2021
Ferris is the worst phone I have ever used. No good side but only bad sides.
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Jacku: 7:39am On Oct 17, 2021
Jirilistic:
Mine is tecno spark 3(1gb ram) grin
I used the phone for almost 2yrs
Phone was working smooth but later,e start to show me pepper cus I overload the phone with files. Phone started hanging seriously and sometimes became hot I had to start blowing it with fan cheesy(seriously guys when it became hot,I literally had to blow it with fan).battery also degenerated overtime
If I on the phone,I gat wait for like 10mins b4 i fit use the keyboard
I later sold it early dis year and bought another phone with better ram, processor and battery
at least the phone served it's purpose for you.
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:40am On Oct 17, 2021
Yhelay:

Exactly what I am looking for but I want to read people's review about any of it before buying
Samsung phones are good...even this on am using is just 1g ram but mehn it has never lag although no be naija phone is UK spec
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Jacku: 7:41am On Oct 17, 2021
faith551:
I have always been a phone freak, so I spend on quality phones. I either wait and save for 2 years to get a nice phone, or stay without phone for that period.
I use a Samsung A70, phone is almost 2years and runs like new. Never lagged a day even with the heavy files in it.
so you can go 2yrs without a phone or you're just joking about that?
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Jacku: 7:43am On Oct 17, 2021
Ayoade05:
Itel P32 grin grin grin
Da phone been show me shege da year.

When I was using the phone, I could charge the phone for 10 hours (yes 10 good hours) before it's charged embarassed embarassed embarassed
but itel now don improve sha
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Jacku: 7:49am On Oct 17, 2021
BadNews:
I hate using Fake Android Phone, because of that, Camon 18 Pro, is next smart android phone in line.
that Camon 18 pro no go bad at all. I heard that phone is fire!!

1 Like

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Freelancerx: 7:53am On Oct 17, 2021
AsapKen:
There’s a particular brand that’s constantly being hyped here on nl. My experience wasn’t good with them
name them
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Freelancerx: 8:15am On Oct 17, 2021
tarantino1:

Thank you joor

I listened to the mouth of overzealous nairaland marketers and got the phone. The stress the phone has put me through, I wished I had just gotten an infinix, at least I'm used to that one.

Why Ive come to hate the brand the more is because of their useless customer care. Insult transsion devices all you want, Calcare no dey disappoint at all.

The worse part is I've not even used it up to two months
my people are seeing the light
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Jazzman01: 8:18am On Oct 17, 2021
AsapKen:

xiaomi ?
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Jazzman01: 8:21am On Oct 17, 2021
ShedrachU:

But the volume was down to the lowest?

you should have known it is a cĂłck and bull story from xiaomi marketers just to pull transsion down.

1 Like

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Jazzman01: 8:24am On Oct 17, 2021
Freelancerx:
name them
it is Xiaomi
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Frenzy01(m): 8:26am On Oct 17, 2021
Nah my tecno W4 wey dey always hang that year cheesy cheesy

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by 77up(m): 9:15am On Oct 17, 2021
ShedrachU:

My friend bought it, two days later, screen went blank. The screen was nowhere to be found, even where he bought it. They said the manufacturers will get a new screen, till now since 2015 grin
That phone haaa , is my worse nightmare on phone experience. Imagine on your phone alone or click a app and went to sleep till it will open grin

1 Like

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by shedy03(m): 9:18am On Oct 17, 2021
Redmi note 7 pro gorilla glass back and front is tough. The phone falls severally from vehicle height face down, side or on the back, I will pick it up without any crack. Almost 2years now, it's still faultless.
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by AsapKen(m): 9:28am On Oct 17, 2021
Jazzman01:

xiaomi ?

Yes… only good thing about the phone it’s that it was very strong. It fell severally without a single scratch
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by scarycuteface(m): 9:45am On Oct 17, 2021
One thing I've seen here is that experience differs. Someone may have a good experience with a brand while another person will just regret it.

I don't think I've ever had a bad experience with phones. More of good because I take my time to decide which to get.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards / How Can I Quote Posts And Comments On Nairaland? / Mtn's 125% And 150%Recharge Bonus Is Fake. Try It At Your Own Risk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.