Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

My UBA Account Was Debited - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My UBA Account Was Debited (358 Views)

Hello Nairalanders...Please can 20million naira enter an upgraded uba account? / My UBA Mobile App Is Showing Balance Unavailable. How Do I Rectify This? / My Access Bank Account Was Debited Twice This Evening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My UBA Account Was Debited by Mrcapability7: 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
Please guys my UBA account was debited this evening by transactions i don't know about. I didn't conduct any transactions on my account and that 20k have been lying idle for 3 months now.

The money is for my balance of my school lodge which i intend to reburse to my landlord once i resumed to school next month.

I called customer care and she told me my card has been compromise whilst my card is lying idle in my wallet for months now.

Please how do i go about this? I believe this is internal scam not outside scam.

I feel like crying

Re: My UBA Account Was Debited by Davash222(m): 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2021
Enemy within is at your case.

2 Likes

Re: My UBA Account Was Debited by Mrcapability7: 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2021
Davash222:
Enemy within is at your case.

I know this is internal scam. Someone inside bank did it and they must refund my money
Re: My UBA Account Was Debited by Davash222(m): 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
Mrcapability7:

I know this is internal scam. Someone inside bank did it and they must refund my money
Are you sure about the people around you?

2 Likes

Re: My UBA Account Was Debited by Bestie01(f): 6:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
Were u part of those dat registered some about Google AI?1k bonus or 2g data?
Re: My UBA Account Was Debited by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 16, 2021
Going by the details of the alert. Your card details may have been exposed online.
Re: My UBA Account Was Debited by aycapri(m): 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
This is not from the bank, you registered your card details on google playstore. Your account was debited for an app. So, was there a time you entered your card details? If not, notify your bank to block your card and for further investigations

(1) (Reply)

Defamation Case: Wabote Wins Again As US Court Clears Him Of Fraud. / Oh So He Now Plays Football!!! Fans Reacts As Davido Captains Austin JJ Okocha, / When moving to a new home, take these few home decor ideas/tips with you"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.