Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,895 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

My Access Bank Account Was Debited Twice This Evening - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Access Bank Account Was Debited Twice This Evening (546 Views)

How I Was Debited 10k Through Pos In A Filling Station Without The Fuel / My UBA Account Was Debited / Need Help, Can't Withdraw With My Access Bank Atm Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Access Bank Account Was Debited Twice This Evening by system21: 7:06pm On Mar 20, 2022
I got this two debit alart this evening. I did not use pos or make any atm withdrawal. I have withdraw the remaining money on the account to another account. Please how do I confront access bank tomorrow?

Re: My Access Bank Account Was Debited Twice This Evening by system21: 7:14pm On Mar 20, 2022
Mod please help me push this to front page
Re: My Access Bank Account Was Debited Twice This Evening by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
Won't you call customer care sad
Re: My Access Bank Account Was Debited Twice This Evening by Goldbw122(m): 7:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
Look for the POS you last made transaction if you have another bank account transfer all your funds ASAP before it happens again..
Re: My Access Bank Account Was Debited Twice This Evening by system21: 7:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
Goldbw122:
Look for the POS you last made transaction if you have another bank account transfer all your funds ASAP before it happens again..
I have transferred the remaining. The last pos I used was on Friday at General hospital Igundu lagos state
Re: My Access Bank Account Was Debited Twice This Evening by system21: 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
jackcanfield:
Won't you call customer care sad
I have done that
Re: My Access Bank Account Was Debited Twice This Evening by Nyne: 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
First of, did you use your card online ?

Secondly, you can’t confront access bank cos I’m pretty sure the fault was from you. You might have loosed guard at some point. Someone might have taken pic of your card (might be someone close to you, that knows your pin).
So access bank wouldn’t know if you’re the one who want to make use of your card or not since you didn’t call to complain about anything.

How would you feel if you want to make use of your card and it keeps declining ?
You’ll angrily call the bank and trash talk them about their bad services etc.
The person tried your card and it worked. Not your bank’s fault.

Thirdly, always turn off your debit card after making purchases or withdrawals. Turn on only when you want to make use of it.

I don’t know if your bank have that feature, but mine does have it.

Good luck, and sorry for the loss as the bank might never refund you.
Re: My Access Bank Account Was Debited Twice This Evening by system21: 5:52am On Mar 21, 2022
Nyne:
First of, did you use your card online ?

Secondly, you can’t confront access bank cos I’m pretty sure the fault was from you. You might have loosed guard at some point. Someone might have taken pic of your card (might be someone close to you, that knows your pin).
So access bank wouldn’t know if you’re the one who want to make use of your card or not since you didn’t call to complain about anything.

How would you feel if you want to make use of your card and it keeps declining ?
You’ll angrily call the bank and trash talk them about their bad services etc.
The person tried your card and it worked. Not your bank’s fault.

Thirdly, always turn off your debit card after making purchases or withdrawals. Turn on only when you want to make use of it.

I don’t know if your bank have that feature, but mine does have it.

Good luck, and sorry for the loss as the bank might never refund you.
Thanks. I learned a lot from your comments especially turning off card after use. I only use my card on atm machine and online payment like gotv and light bill. The money is gone according to access bank

(1) (Reply)

See Naira To Dollar Rate In 1980- Nigeria Needs Reset / It's Yoruba Turn To Produce President, Says Tinubu / Big Power Bike Automatic Scooter For Sale At Reduced Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.