Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,822 members, 7,851,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:13 AM

Audio Of Prince Kpokpogri Confessing To Sleeping With Married Dancer, Jane Mena - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Audio Of Prince Kpokpogri Confessing To Sleeping With Married Dancer, Jane Mena (352 Views)

I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up / Leaked S**x Tape Of Kpokpogri And Jane Mena..(sex From Morning Till Night) / Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Audio Of Prince Kpokpogri Confessing To Sleeping With Married Dancer, Jane Mena by fiva: 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2021
Alleged audio of Prince Kpokpogri confessing to sleeping with married dancer, Jane Mena [Listen]

An audio alleged to be a conversation between Prince Kpokpogri and a woman, where he confessed to sleeping with Instagram dancer, Jane Mena has surfaced online.

Tonto Dikeh’s ex-lover narrated how he sleeps with the married woman from morning till evening, and how she doesn’t get tired.

He also stated that Jane was the one who married her husband and not the other way round.
LISTEN HERE

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan Gifts His Lawyer An Expensive Rolex For Her Support / “I Can’t Afford To Date A Broke Guy In My Life” – Bobrisky Says; Gives Reason Wh / “bitter Souls Are Always Stagnant” – Actress, Destiny Etiko Hits Back At People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.