Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,255 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

“I Can’t Afford To Date A Broke Guy In My Life” – Bobrisky Says; Gives Reason Wh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Can’t Afford To Date A Broke Guy In My Life” – Bobrisky Says; Gives Reason Wh (350 Views)

I Almost Became A Pastor - Tonto Dikeh Says, Gives Message To Southern Kaduna / Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) / Jay Quameh Rooney Blasts Bobrisky, Says He's A Learner In Ashawo Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Can’t Afford To Date A Broke Guy In My Life” – Bobrisky Says; Gives Reason Wh by woloadedCEO: 3:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
“I can’t afford to date a broke guy in my life” – Bobrisky says; gives reason why (Screenshots)

•••••

Controversial Nigerian socialte, Bobrisky has said she can never date a broke guy in her life and to drive home her point, she shared receipts on her SnapChat page.

The crossdresser on her page, revealed that to service her Range Rover SUV and change its brake pad cost her almost half a million — she went on to share the invoice of what she was charged to service her exotic whip.

Given her expensive lifestyle, the effeminate then shared that never in her life will she date a guy that’s broke and can’t afford her lifestyle… She then cautioned potential suitors, asking them to caution their heart and mouth before approaching her. She asked them to ensure that they’re capable of affording her bills.

•••••••••
SEE PHOTOS
SEE VIDEOS

https://woloaded.com.ng/i-cant-afford-to-date-a-broke-guy-in-my-life-bobrisky-says-gives-reason-why-screenshots/

Re: “I Can’t Afford To Date A Broke Guy In My Life” – Bobrisky Says; Gives Reason Wh by TundeWX: 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
To service n change the brake pad of ur Range rover 500k??!!!! cheesy.....issokay grin...
Re: “I Can’t Afford To Date A Broke Guy In My Life” – Bobrisky Says; Gives Reason Wh by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
see brosis wey Mumu
Re: “I Can’t Afford To Date A Broke Guy In My Life” – Bobrisky Says; Gives Reason Wh by garriAndsugar: 3:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
He is a very fine woman..
Re: “I Can’t Afford To Date A Broke Guy In My Life” – Bobrisky Says; Gives Reason Wh by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2021
This boy, u are a disgrace to manhood and womanhood.
Useless boy. Tueh!!!
Re: “I Can’t Afford To Date A Broke Guy In My Life” – Bobrisky Says; Gives Reason Wh by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
When a guy start to imitate a woman, I'll be jealous of his fellow men. Not to talk of a shithole. Spits.

(1) (Reply)

“bitter Souls Are Always Stagnant” – Actress, Destiny Etiko Hits Back At People / Bbnaija Saga Shocking Reply About Nini Boyfriend Nini Confess Truth (video) / Psquare Reunion Performance Together With Donjazzy Dbanj Sean Tizzle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.