Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

What Do You Gain As A Nigerian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Gain As A Nigerian (552 Views)

Stop Destroying Nigerias Image Overseas You Gain Nothing Presidency Warns / Jonathan Proved Ndi Igbo Have More To Gain As Nigerians / Olufunso Amosun Is Worried Over Weight Gain (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Gain As A Nigerian by Arda1000(m): 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2021
Yea am asking these question cause am always curious at least I have grown up now unlike,my childhood days when I did believe Nigeria was the best country,I was so passionate about Nigeria that I dream of playing for the national football team anyway that’s all waste now cause am old and even if u grant a free spot to play for Nigeria I won’t accept.
So now am in my early twenties all those years I still can’t figure what a have really benefited as a citizen of Nigeria,not the light not the free education no job I mean let’s talk about it,please if your people are into politics just stay out of this discussion let people like us who know what is feels like to be hungry that still supports Nigeria talk.
No need cursing or insults let’s have a healthy discussions so what have you benefited as a Nigerian?
Re: What Do You Gain As A Nigerian by chatinent: 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
The only good thing about Nigeria is that it can be used as a bad example.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Gain As A Nigerian by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
Asking the wrong question

Topic should be 'What would we gain from Biafra'
Re: What Do You Gain As A Nigerian by Arda1000(m): 6:22pm On Oct 16, 2021
LordVoldermort:

its not a wrong question stop being emotional
we are still in one Nigeria so my question is feasible until Biafra emerges as a nation your question will be on pending.

So what do you gain as a Nigerian?

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Gain As A Nigerian by Davash222(m): 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
Arda1000:
we are still in one Nigeria so my question is feasible until Biafra emerges as a nation your question will be on pending.

It's a wrong question. Being a Nigerian and Gain shouldn't be in the same sentence.

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Gain As A Nigerian by Quiny32323: 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2021
You can piss wherever you like with peace of mind grin

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Gain As A Nigerian by esky158(m): 6:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
We gain the crazy and madness dat come with being a Nigeria it is not easy
Re: What Do You Gain As A Nigerian by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2021
Arda1000:

I was born in Nigeria, recited Nigerian pledge every single day for about 15 years, my nationality on every form or card is always 'Nigerian'

So asking me what I gain from Nigeria is like asking a fish what it gains from the sea the answer is simply 'Life' (nothing exists outside the sea), now if you want the fish to leave the sea, you have to promise it something better, something much better than stupid catch phrases

So what would we gain by destroying Nigeria?
Re: What Do You Gain As A Nigerian by effort1: 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
LordVoldermort:
I was born in Nigeria, recited Nigerian pledge every single day for about 15 years, my nationality on every form or card is always 'Nigerian'

So asking me what I gain from Nigeria is like asking a fish what it gains from the sea the answer is simply 'Life' (nothing exists outside the sea), now if you want the fish to leave the sea, you have to promise it something better, something much better than stupid catch phrases

Can you show us the value of the life you gained on you? Has the "life" bettered your life or not?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Gain As A Nigerian by Myhusband(m): 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2021
what I gained as a southwesterners was free education and the only thing I ever gain as a Nigerian is the freedom to urinate anywhere
Re: What Do You Gain As A Nigerian by tsdarkside(m): 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2021
chatinent:
The only good thing about Nigeria is that it can be used as a bad example.

shattapu....look at you....

in my opinion,nigeria is not doing well but it doesnt mean its completly useless....thats absolutly not true....

people that have money will not reason like you,op....
Re: What Do You Gain As A Nigerian by tsdarkside(m): 6:54pm On Oct 16, 2021
LordVoldermort:

good analysis....this biafrans dont gerrit....

they cant understand how hard it is to start from zero....

1 Like

Re: What Do You Gain As A Nigerian by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2021
effort1:

Can you show us the value of the life you gained on you? Has the "life" bettered your life or not?
Life is the ultimate reward

Ecclesiastes.
9:4 But whoever is among the living has hope;
a live dog is better than a dead lion.

People might celebrate the black slaves who jumped into the sea but the vast majority of black americans today are descendants of those who did not jump...

The living have hope and that is why we hope Nigeria would be better

Again, what would you gain from the 'great breakup'
Re: What Do You Gain As A Nigerian by Arda1000(m): 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2021
LordVoldermort:

the bolded was the only thing that made sense on your quote and the answer is life,I would save more lives from unnecessary deaths by destroying Nigeria
Re: What Do You Gain As A Nigerian by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2021
Let talk about tribes that tarnish Nigeria image abroad
Re: What Do You Gain As A Nigerian by Arda1000(m): 6:57pm On Oct 16, 2021
tsdarkside:

shattapu....look at you....

in my opinion,nigeria is not doing well but it doesnt mean its completly useless....thats absolutly not true....

people that have money will not reason like you,op....
leave insults tell us where Nigeria is doing well?
Re: What Do You Gain As A Nigerian by Arda1000(m): 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2021
Myhusband:
what I gained as a southwesterners was free education and the only thing I ever gain as a Nigeria is the freedom to urinate anywhere
grin well that's hilarious
Re: What Do You Gain As A Nigerian by tsdarkside(m): 7:01pm On Oct 16, 2021
Arda1000:
the bolded was the only thing that made sense on your quote and the answer is life,I would save more lives from unnecessary deaths by destroying Nigeria

you make no sense....wouldnt you cause more deaths destroying Nigeria....??

do you realy believe,those that have today in nigeria will allow you to destroy what they have and start from zero....??

you biafrans argue in a silly way....when matter settle,the issue will still remain the haves vs. the dont haves....
Re: What Do You Gain As A Nigerian by Arda1000(m): 7:01pm On Oct 16, 2021
Davash222:

It's a wrong question. Being a Nigerian and Gain shouldn't be in the same sentence.
hahaha u mean being a Nigerian is kinda a punishment I don't doubt and if anyone doubt that he should try traveling outside with that green passport
Re: What Do You Gain As A Nigerian by tsdarkside(m): 7:02pm On Oct 16, 2021
Arda1000:
leave insults tell us where Nigeria is doing well?

then ask your question in a different way....not like this....

a rich nigerian would not even bother to listen to you like this....
Re: What Do You Gain As A Nigerian by tsdarkside(m): 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2021
SlyDev:
Let talk about tribes that tarnish Nigeria image abroad

you badt....

1 Like

Re: What Do You Gain As A Nigerian by Arda1000(m): 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2021
tsdarkside:

then ask your question in a different way....not like this....

a rich nigerian would not even bother to listen to you like this....
when u say a rich Nigerian just put commer being rich and insensitive is quite a different line of thinking
Re: What Do You Gain As A Nigerian by DogmaNation: 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2021
LordVoldermort:

Everything Nigeria couldn't give me.
A 65 years old man can't boost of having, electricity 24/7.
That's how useless Nigeria is. Is it bad or unemployment? Which one do u want us to talk about? Nigeria is obsolete n worthless. Spits
Re: What Do You Gain As A Nigerian by nabiz(m): 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2021
LordVoldermort:

for your mind you are making sense
Re: What Do You Gain As A Nigerian by nabiz(m): 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2021
LordVoldermort:

any three that fail to produce fruit should be cut off
Re: What Do You Gain As A Nigerian by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2021
Arda1000:

A new government is like a new born baby a new born baby is more likely to die from illness, bad diet, physical weakness etc hence creating a new government is never an easy task, look at Iraq Libya look at China and it's 'great leap forward', a new country is very very vulnerable to destruction unless through wise leadership and IPOB is NOT the wise leadership as they have proven again and again

You will eventually destroy more lives
Re: What Do You Gain As A Nigerian by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
DogmaNation:

Everything Nigeria couldn't give me.
A 65 years old man can't boost of having, electricity 24/7.
That's how useless Nigeria is. Is it bad or unemployment? Which one do u want us to talk about? Nigeria is obsolete n worthless. Spits
And what makes you think destroying the country would make things better
Re: What Do You Gain As A Nigerian by Arda1000(m): 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2021
LordVoldermort:
Life is the ultimate reward

Ecclesiastes.
9:4 But whoever is among the living has hope;
a live dog is better than a dead lion.

People might celebrate the black slaves who jumped into the sea but the vast majority of black americans today are descendants of those who did not jump...

The living have hope and that is why we hope Nigeria would be better

Again, what would you gain from the 'great breakup'
first off stop quoting Bible not everyone believe in Bible lastly breaking Nigeria is great because it will greatly save a lot of lives,as we are discussing they are thousands of Nigerians dying of starvation in chad/Niger and Cameroon Idp camps ending Nigeria can end that too and also lives of Jos and Kaduna people and most importantly saving lives of innocent Biafrans
Re: What Do You Gain As A Nigerian by Arda1000(m): 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2021
nabiz:
any three that fail to produce fruit should be cut off
brother that's biblical grin
Re: What Do You Gain As A Nigerian by techWriter3: 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2021
You can screw wherever you kind with peaceful of thinking
Re: What Do You Gain As A Nigerian by tsdarkside(m): 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
Arda1000:
when u say a rich Nigerian just put commer being rich and insensitive is quite a different line of thinking

am just tellin you before you piss off people,that you think understand you and end up being alone on your own....
this is how you biafrans lost the war....you never realy bothered to understand how human beings are....
Re: What Do You Gain As A Nigerian by Arda1000(m): 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
LordVoldermort:

A new government is like a new born baby a new born baby is more likely to die from illness, bad diet, physical weakness etc hence creating a new government is never an easy task, look at Iraq Libya look at China and it's 'great leap forward', a new country is very very vulnerable to destruction unless through wise leadership and IPOB is NOT the wise leadership as they have proven again and again

You will eventually destroy more lives
first off your comparison of baby doesn't make sense.
Normally before a baby is born all hope is that it will be healthy,they are cases of abnormalities but the chances of being given birth to healthy baby supercedes the chances of given birth to an unhealthy baby,new ideals or always gonna be better with time,as for Ipob,you know they didn't start like this, organization can change,Ipob started by protesting with flags and kept being gunned down and change came they now protest with gun,so unless we taste it we won't know what it is like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dont Monitor Our Elections, Stay Away! Buhari Tells New Envoys / I’m More Credible Than CNN, Economist On Security Matters: Lai Mohammed / Bribery Scandal Rocks Soludo’s Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.