Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,007 members, 7,828,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

EFCC Questions Kwankwaso Over ₦10 Billion Pension Fund - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Questions Kwankwaso Over ₦10 Billion Pension Fund (8886 Views)

Ganduje Mocks Kwankwaso Over FCT Ministerial Snub / Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment / EFCC Re-Arrests John Yusuf Over ₦32.8 Billion Pension Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Questions Kwankwaso Over ₦10 Billion Pension Fund by tnerro1(m): 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2021
Oga, it’s time to port to APC wink
Re: EFCC Questions Kwankwaso Over ₦10 Billion Pension Fund by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2021
Wahala

Well, for your UK used and new smart TV sets and soundbars, check my signature
Re: EFCC Questions Kwankwaso Over ₦10 Billion Pension Fund by Penguin2: 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
Tareq1105:

Forget it, Kwakwaso can never accept to be Vice to Peter Obi.

Kwakwaso is a proud Fulani man and will never accept it.

Lol!

I don’t know Kwankwaso but I doubt he would decline the opportunity to be Nigeria’s number two man and likely number if anything untoward happens.

But let’s keep fingers crossed.
Re: EFCC Questions Kwankwaso Over ₦10 Billion Pension Fund by SensetionalGoal(m): 8:04pm On Oct 16, 2021
Please that scammer up there(OYIKOCHO odeh) should be arrested as soon as possible to serve as deterrent to others...

Re: EFCC Questions Kwankwaso Over ₦10 Billion Pension Fund by jaxxy(m): 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2021
Penguin2:
Funny cows...

They are going against every perceived opposition figure.

They know it might later end up being Obi/Kwankwaso2023, now they wanna hold something on Kwankwaso.

Na Atiku still pass them.

Fear no go gree them invite Atiku. Lol

Meanwhile, I expect them to sue Peter Obi to CCT as soon as he is picked as flag bearer or running mate over Pandora.

Very predictable gworo chewing bastards.

U can’t insult a whole tribe and be looking for their support at same time. undecided

It is complete ridiculous.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Questions Kwankwaso Over ₦10 Billion Pension Fund by SarkinYarki: 8:09pm On Oct 16, 2021
Useless Question and answer commission... If EFCC wants to be WAEC they should tell us jare .. Only question question questions
Re: EFCC Questions Kwankwaso Over ₦10 Billion Pension Fund by Penguin2: 8:13pm On Oct 16, 2021
jaxxy:

U can’t insult a whole tribe and be looking for their support at same time. undecided

It is complete ridiculous.

That’s their business.

Shebi na them want one Nigeria? Then let them make sacrifices to that effect. No one is begging them.

If they think otherwise, then let them prepare for the Balkanization of the contraption called Nigeria.
Re: EFCC Questions Kwankwaso Over ₦10 Billion Pension Fund by nzeobi(m): 8:20pm On Oct 16, 2021
Tareq1105:

Forget it, Kwakwaso can never accept to be Vice to Peter Obi.

Kwakwaso is a proud Fulani man and will never accept it.

Who told you kwankaso is Fulani
Re: EFCC Questions Kwankwaso Over ₦10 Billion Pension Fund by Geeman2006: 8:28pm On Oct 16, 2021
If it is allocation of properties, no governor in the history of the state beats Ganduje in that field.
Re: EFCC Questions Kwankwaso Over ₦10 Billion Pension Fund by jaxxy(m): 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
Penguin2:

That’s their business.

Shebi na them want one Nigeria? Then let them make sacrifices to that effect. No one is begging them.

If they think otherwise, then let them prepare for the Balkanization of the contraption called Nigeria.

One Nigeria or breaking Nigeria won’t come by hate and insults. Neither will Igbo Presidency.

U cannot continue to do thesame thing and expect a different result. undecided

It won’t happen. undecided
Re: EFCC Questions Kwankwaso Over ₦10 Billion Pension Fund by nick50(m): 8:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
Charity begins at home, they should start jailing people like abdulrasheed maina, gandollar, tinubu ,orji uzor kalu and akpabio before we take dem serious
Re: EFCC Questions Kwankwaso Over ₦10 Billion Pension Fund by Corporate2020: 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2021
Penguin2:
Funny cows...

They know it might later end up being Obi/Kwankwaso2023, now they wanna hold something on Kwankwaso.

Meanwhile, I expect them to sue Peter Obi to CCT as soon as he is picked as flag bearer or running mate over Pandora.

Keep dreaming ooo
Re: EFCC Questions Kwankwaso Over ₦10 Billion Pension Fund by emilo2bad: 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2021
Penguin2:

APC was created by the devil himself to bring hell to Nigeria through its terrorist members.

PDP is a party with human face.

Don’t compare the two please.
My bro are you reason with anus. Both PDP and APC are the same. Human face that looted money for their secretariat.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Questions Kwankwaso Over ₦10 Billion Pension Fund by Penguin2: 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2021
emilo2bad:

My bro are you reason with anus. Both PDP and APC are the same. Human face that looted money for their secretariat.

Can you show me cheque and financial statements proving this allegation?

If you can’t then swerve.
Re: EFCC Questions Kwankwaso Over ₦10 Billion Pension Fund by chaloskyx: 11:22pm On Oct 16, 2021
EFCC STOP DECIEVING YOUR SELF THIS CASE IS BIGGER THAN YOU JUST STICK WITH ARRESTING YAHOO BOYS THATS AS FAR AS YOU CAN GO WITH REGARDS TO FINANCIAL CRIMES. AND LEAST I FORGET CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT PARTY KWANKWASO IS YEP YOU ARE CORRECT PDP SO WE ALL KNOW YOU SO CALLED INVESTIGATION GOES LIKE THIS

EFCC: OGA BUBU HAS TOLD US TO LOOK INTO YOUR MATTER CAUSE YOU ARE STILL WITH PDP IF YOU ACCEPT TO SWITCH TO APC YOUR SINS ARE FORGIVEN

KWANKWASO: OK TELL BUBU TO GIVE ME SOME TIME TO THINK ABOUT IT

2023: BREAKING NEWS KWANKWASO DEFECTS TO APC
Re: EFCC Questions Kwankwaso Over ₦10 Billion Pension Fund by nedekid: 11:56pm On Oct 16, 2021
Tiso:
All politicians has currupt case to answer
They always have a file kept on them which is brought out to treat their 4k up when necessary.
Few like Peter Obi seem to be clean. But even if they want to mess him up, all they need to do is bring up the akwuzu Sars issue and csp nwafor whose atrocities happened under Peters watch as governor. undecided
Re: EFCC Questions Kwankwaso Over ₦10 Billion Pension Fund by Yankee101: 1:12am On Oct 17, 2021
Elections don reach
Re: EFCC Questions Kwankwaso Over ₦10 Billion Pension Fund by LilMissRobbie(f): 2:12am On Oct 17, 2021
Tiso:
Hi good people of nairaland
Please have mercy on me I truly need your help . I am Celestine from awgu,LgA . Enugu State
this is what I have been going through for the past 13 yrs,how I wish my spinal chord injury didn't affect my upper limps I would have been more independent on my own but right now I depends on people for some task.like disposal of my urine and poo I do on bed and other stuf.

Having persistent pains and pressure sore and spasm, there was no form of treatment for me.
Providing our daily needs has been proving very difficulty for us.the suffering my mother is passing through saddened my soul . she is a BP and diabetic patient for long
Please come to our aid I need your financial help to enable me go for medical. no matter how little it help us get medication and food and other basic nessesary health care need s
This video below is how I used to come down from the mountain side I stayed all this year indoor . whenever there is emergency or need for me to go out
For confirmation of my condition and other details you can reach me on the phone no on the picture

Location; Nkpor Anambra State.i am available for physical verifications thanks.

Please also beware of my the criminal Anthony okeke using my old video that I didn't mention my name to be scam unsuspecting people.

I don't hid myself.may Almighty God In Heaven never forgive me if I am not the person on those pictures and videos or if I lied about my condition.may God send this my condition back to he that is imperlsonating on this forum which ever moniker he is hiding may God pay back in full.
Curling up like a snake and showing people your dirty black ass will only irratate them the more, it won't get anybody to send you money so you gotta try harder if you wish to swindle Nigerians. Lazy thief! Laziness has made you lose every sense of shame. No shame at all. Asinwin!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Questions Kwankwaso Over ₦10 Billion Pension Fund by Ferdinandu(m): 7:46am On Oct 17, 2021
Penguin2:
Funny cows...

shut up. Did they pay the pensioners their due. The people that worked for 35yrs saving a little from their salary every month for their old age cannot find money to eat again at their old age, they are hungry, homeless and hopeless and you are taliking nonsense. Kitikpa rachakwaa gị anya ebe ahụ.
Re: EFCC Questions Kwankwaso Over ₦10 Billion Pension Fund by lukency(m): 11:06am On Oct 17, 2021
EFCC and 2023 election.l
Re: EFCC Questions Kwankwaso Over ₦10 Billion Pension Fund by emilo2bad: 1:10pm On Oct 17, 2021
Penguin2:

Can you show me cheque and financial statements proving this allegation?

If you can’t then swerve.
That is why I said you reason from your anus. Some thing that is in public domain you are asking for financial statements. NO wonder Nigeria will remain as it is as you people continue to support criminals
Re: EFCC Questions Kwankwaso Over ₦10 Billion Pension Fund by Penguin2: 1:28pm On Oct 17, 2021
emilo2bad:

That is why I said you reason from your anus. Some thing that is in public domain you are asking for financial statements. NO wonder Nigeria will remain as it is as you people continue to support criminals

It is in public domain that Tinubu moved money in bullion van on the eve of elections.

But I’m sure he’s your preferred candidate.
Re: EFCC Questions Kwankwaso Over ₦10 Billion Pension Fund by emilo2bad: 4:59pm On Oct 17, 2021
[quote author=Penguin2 post=106814926]

It is in public domain that Tinubu moved money in bullion van on the eve of elections.

But I’m sure he’s your preferred candidate.[/quote
]
Tinubu who? I weep for our country if the like of Obi pandora, Tinubu, criminal atiku, criminal Kwakwanso, embezzle tambuwal, project criminal wike, hellrufai are the people our so call youths are campaigning for in 2023 election. Too bad Nigeria will never be good
Re: EFCC Questions Kwankwaso Over ₦10 Billion Pension Fund by emilo2bad: 5:00pm On Oct 17, 2021
[quote author=Penguin2 post=106814926]

It is in public domain that Tinubu moved money in bullion van on the eve of elections

But I’m sure he’s your preferred candidate.[/quote

Tinubu who? I weep for our country if the like of Obi pandora, Tinubu, criminal atiku, criminal Kwakwanso, embezzle tambuwal, project criminal wike, hellrufai are the people our so call youths are campaigning for in 2023 election. Too bad Nigeria will never be good
Re: EFCC Questions Kwankwaso Over ₦10 Billion Pension Fund by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2021
SensetionaiGoaI:
Please that scammer up there(FRIDAY OYIKOCHO ODEH and JOHNPAUL CHUKWUBUKEM ALAGWU) should be arrested as soon as possible to serve as deterrent to others...

I am sure the law enforcement agencies are now involved. As I have provided the necessary reports and

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heavy Police Presence At NAFDAC Headquarters Over Workers Strike / 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket / EKSG Cautions Filling Stations, Petroleum Marketers Against Hoarding Of Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.