Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,809 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Sanwo-olu Congratulates New Lagos APC Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Congratulates New Lagos APC Chairman (1438 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Congratulates Akinwunmi Ambode On His 60th Birthday / Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Babajide Sanwo-olu Congratulates Dapo Abiodun On His Victory (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-olu Congratulates New Lagos APC Chairman by vigopress: 6:57pm On Oct 16, 2021
Today, in a peaceful state Congress conducted by the Electoral Committee appointed by the National Caretaker Committee of All Progressives Congress and supervised by the Independent National Electoral Commission, members of our party in Lagos elected state executive members at Mobolaji Johnson Arena, Onikan.

I congratulate our new state Chairman, Pastor Cornelius Ojelabi, an experienced politician who was a former Commissioner and member of the House of Representatives.

I have absolute confidence in the new team that will be steering the party’s affairs in Lagos. Our new chairman brings a brilliant resume as a loyal chieftain. He will definitely work with his team to deepen the party’s stronghold in the State.

We have come to the end of the State congress and all party members are happy with the peaceful conduct of the process and with the outcome. I’m certain that the leadership that emerged from this exercise is a case of putting round pegs in round holes.

Let me reiterate that the authentic congress in Lagos today was the one attended by card-carrying party members at the venue announced by the State Congress Committee and supervised by INEC and the party national executive committee.

The new chairman has the mandate to reach out to aggrieved party members and bring them back to the fold.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Congratulates New Lagos APC Chairman by Nigerialabalaba: 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2021
Eko ti wa!

Anybody wey say him wan spoil Lasgidi, na him go leave Lasgidi for us.

Congratulations to the new team. I hope say court no go cancel una tenure sha.

Eko o ni baje o!

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Congratulates New Lagos APC Chairman by basty: 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
Eko 4 show.

Awa la'leko

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Congratulates New Lagos APC Chairman by Nanaborga(m): 7:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
One of tinubu houseboys congratulating one of tinubu kitchen assistant , I fit say na IPOB member go win apc chairmanship seat for Lagos , as dem say Lagos belongs to igbos and Yoruba, this is injustice
Re: Sanwo-olu Congratulates New Lagos APC Chairman by Penguin2: 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2021
Lol!

Them no born anybody well to conduct parallel Congress in Lagos.

Jagaban has all of them tied with his juju.

Lagos is full of p*ssy ass niggurs
Re: Sanwo-olu Congratulates New Lagos APC Chairman by temitope27(m): 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
Eko o ni baje
Re: Sanwo-olu Congratulates New Lagos APC Chairman by Nigerialabalaba: 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
Penguin2:
Lol!

Abeg remind me of dat your papa village sef?

As you no like the beta wey we get for Lasgidi,I go leave karma and thunder make dem finish dem work for your n'er do well life and your papa village.

Eko o ni baje o! Na una go leave Lasgidi for us to return to dat your bushman villages where una dey kill una leaders.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Congratulates New Lagos APC Chairman by Penguin2: 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

Abeg remind me of dat your papa village sef?

As you no like the beta wey we get for Lasgidi,I go leave karma and thunder make dem finish dem work for your n'er do well life and your papa village.

Eko o ni baje o! Na una go leave Lasgidi for us to return to dat your bushman villages where una dey kill una leaders.

Why are you crying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Congratulates New Lagos APC Chairman by Corporate2020: 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
vigopress:

I congratulate our new state Chairman, Pastor Cornelius Ojelabi, an experienced politician who was a former Commissioner and member of the House of Representatives.

Another fraudster on the pulpit.

However, Lagos successful governors have been the best in the country.
Re: Sanwo-olu Congratulates New Lagos APC Chairman by Nigerialabalaba: 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2021
Penguin2:

Why are you crying?

Na u dey cry as body dey pepper you say Lasgidi people no gree for bad belle people like you.
If you dey okay, you no go dey yab Lasgidi come leave your bush village people wey dey use the blood of una leaders dey fry akara every Monday to Monday.

6 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Congratulates New Lagos APC Chairman by Corporate2020: 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2021
Nanaborga:
One of tinubu houseboys congratulating one of tinubu kitchen assistant , I fit say na IPOB member go win apc chairmanship seat for Lagos , as dem say Lagos belongs to igbos and Yoruba, this is injustice

Your father has been praying for this for long. He has been praying to be Tinubu's gardener for long, but God has not answered his prayers.

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Congratulates New Lagos APC Chairman by AfonjaConehead: 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

Na u dey cry as body dey pepper you say Lasgidi people no gree for bad belle people like you.
If you dey okay, you no go dey yab Lasgidi come leave your bush village people wey dey use the blood of una leaders dey fry akara every Monday to Monday.
Corporate2020:

Your father has been praying for this for long. He has been praying to be Tinubu's gardener for long, but God has not answered his prayers.

Re: Sanwo-olu Congratulates New Lagos APC Chairman by seunmsg(m): 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2021
Penguin2:
Lol!

So you prefer to see parallel Congress and it’s attendant violence and confusion in Lagos, right? You are sad and pained that the Congress was held peacefully?

Is that how Yorubas wish you confusion and violence in your state? Why do you guys hate the south west so much?

8 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Congratulates New Lagos APC Chairman by Superwave16320: 7:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
The tears you refer to belongs to your father n mother in hell or hellfire as the case maybe.

Penguin2:

Why are you crying?

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Congratulates New Lagos APC Chairman by Superwave16320: 7:41pm On Oct 16, 2021

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Congratulates New Lagos APC Chairman by Penguin2: 8:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
Trumann:

You Igbos should be careful of the things you say, e get why.

Oh!

I see you guys are waiting for Tinubu to become president so that you can use state apparatus to deny Igbos of their properties and businesses in Lagos abi?

Noted...
Re: Sanwo-olu Congratulates New Lagos APC Chairman by Trumann: 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2021
Penguin2:

Oh!

I see you guys are waiting for Tinubu to become president so that you can use state apparatus to deny Igbos of their properties and businesses in Lagos abi?

Noted...

Tinubu doesn't need to be President before you are cut to size. You'll agree with me that the political level of Igbos in Lagos pre-2015 is not the same today. Igbos lost all political seats in 2015.
Keep on insulting Yorubas who gave you opportunities your brothers in Igboland can't give you. You will see.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Congratulates New Lagos APC Chairman by ThatFairGuy: 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2021
Eko o no baje.

EndSAR protesters should have a rethink, Ipob Terrorist won't set Lagos on fire again. It won't be allowed
Re: Sanwo-olu Congratulates New Lagos APC Chairman by Penguin2: 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2021
Trumann:

Tinubu doesn't need to be President before you are cut to size. You'll agree with me that the political level of Igbos in Lagos pre-2015 is not the same today.

Keep on insulting Yorubas who gave you opportunities your brothers in Igboland can't give you.

Levels changed because you sent thugs to disrupt elections in Igbo dominated areas and deny them of their votes counting, abi?

And I’m sure you are banking on it remaining that way forever abi?

It’s good you lots are baring your fangs early enough.

You will soon understand that two can play the game.
Re: Sanwo-olu Congratulates New Lagos APC Chairman by Trumann: 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2021
Penguin2:

Levels changed because you sent thugs to disrupt elections in Igbo dominated areas and deny them of their votes counting, abi?

And I’m sure you are banking on it remaining that way forever abi?

It’s good you lots are baring your fangs early enough.

You will soon understand that two can play the game.

No need for much talk. As I said, you will see.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Congratulates New Lagos APC Chairman by Penguin2: 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Eko o no baje.

EndSAR protesters should have a rethink, Ipob Terrorist won't set Lagos on fire again. It won't be allowed

You guys should keep IPOB off your mouth.

Better rein in the army touts that is everywhere in Lagos streets and warn them against invading Oba’s palaces before una go look Igbo people to blame.
Re: Sanwo-olu Congratulates New Lagos APC Chairman by Buckeyemedia1: 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
Nanaborga:
pdp pack your bags & leave Lagos State.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Congratulates New Lagos APC Chairman by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
I thought Togbobo faction is the one recognised by Buni exco
Re: Sanwo-olu Congratulates New Lagos APC Chairman by Mintyguy(m): 11:48pm On Oct 16, 2021
K
Re: Sanwo-olu Congratulates New Lagos APC Chairman by Trumann: 11:57pm On Oct 16, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Buni that is one leg in and one leg out. He occupies that Apc office at the pleasure of the Court.
Re: Sanwo-olu Congratulates New Lagos APC Chairman by Nigerialabalaba: 12:02am On Oct 17, 2021
Agboriotejoye:
keep thought-ing, sebi you tink say na your set of olodos you dey write to.
Una beta stop reading Tribune newspaper superstory.

Even me wey no dey APC sabi say the caretaker committee na Balogun's and na dat political camp get all the political offices in Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

If Only Nigerians Knew The Scale Of Deception Played On Them / FACT: How Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Emerged As Running Mate Of PMB Against Tinubu Wish / Who Are These Guy Who Murdered Deborah And Boasted About It? See details.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.