Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Who Are These Guy Who Murdered Deborah And Boasted About It? See details. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are These Guy Who Murdered Deborah And Boasted About It? See details. (1439 Views)

Comparing Deborah And The Killings Of Hausa/fulani In The SW In February 2021 / Falana: Isa Funtua Boasted That His Regime Cannot Be Defeated / Fayose To Magu: I Must Not Die In EFCC Cell As You Have Boasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are These Guy Who Murdered Deborah And Boasted About It? See details. by chatinent: 2:43pm On May 15, 2022
How about we tracked them to know their details?

I'll be tracking them on Nairaland. smiley

Stay tuned..

1 Like

Re: Who Are These Guy Who Murdered Deborah And Boasted About It? See details. by Jashub: 2:44pm On May 15, 2022
Bros it seem you don't have work wallahi .

1 Like

Re: Who Are These Guy Who Murdered Deborah And Boasted About It? See details. by Puskas: 2:47pm On May 15, 2022
Jashub:
Are you the man in question? Your end is near

18 Likes

Re: Who Are These Guy Who Murdered Deborah And Boasted About It? See details. by chatinent: 2:47pm On May 15, 2022
Jashub:

Actually, tracking is my work.

4 Likes

Re: Who Are These Guy Who Murdered Deborah And Boasted About It? See details. by zeuss: 2:48pm On May 15, 2022
Jashub:

he is trying to do a great and good deed.....and an islamist like you is jesting.

15 Likes

Re: Who Are These Guy Who Murdered Deborah And Boasted About It? See details. by Suspect1: 3:01pm On May 15, 2022
Jashub:
i see you that has work, instead you should calm down and learn, you are making stupid noises here.

3 Likes

Re: Who Are These Guy Who Murdered Deborah And Boasted About It? See details. by Suspect1: 3:02pm On May 15, 2022
zeuss:

he is trying to do a great and good deed.....and an islamist like you is jesting.
how are you sure he is an islamist noise maker?

Re: Who Are These Guy Who Murdered Deborah And Boasted About It? See details. by Jashub: 3:04pm On May 15, 2022
[s]
chatinent:

Actually, tracking is my work.
[/s]That's a lie. You and I both you employ writers for pittance. grin
Re: Who Are These Guy Who Murdered Deborah And Boasted About It? See details. by Jashub: 3:06pm On May 15, 2022
[s]
zeuss:

[/s] So because I don't agree to supporting keyboard warriors now makes me an Islamist abi ? Well done mumu...

1 Like

Re: Who Are These Guy Who Murdered Deborah And Boasted About It? See details. by MaryMo: 3:51pm On May 15, 2022
Jude, you know that you cannot track anything, you are trying to be smart here.

You are looking for new mugus to fall for your so called tracking stuff

Are you willing to refund the money you took from my driver sometime December 2021, this guy was robbed and over 400k was withdrawn from his account. The robbers took him to different ATMs, placed Aboniki on his face and dumped him on the road.

We contacted you and .......

I will pause the story here till you agree to refund the money as he lost 400k plus you bogus tracking fee of about 30k or so ....

Want me to go further ?

chatinent:
How about we tracked them to know their details?

I'll be tracking them on Nairaland. smiley

Stay tuned..

2 Likes

Re: Who Are These Guy Who Murdered Deborah And Boasted About It? See details. by ChoCho54(f): 4:55pm On May 15, 2022
Okada stop me here abeg ..

I smell vawulence.
Re: Who Are These Guy Who Murdered Deborah And Boasted About It? See details. by ChoCho54(f): 4:56pm On May 15, 2022
MaryMo:
Jude, you know that you cannot track anything, you are trying to be smart here.

You are looking for new mugus to fall for your so called tracking stuff

Are you willing to refund the money you took from my driver sometime December 2021, this guy was robbed and over 400k was withdrawn from his account. The robbers took him to different ATMs, placed Aboniki on his face and dumped him on the road.

We contacted you and .......

I will pause the story here till you agree to refund the money as he lost 400k plus you bogus tracking fee of about 30k or so ....

Want me to go further ?

Oga abeg you get Nokia pin mouth charger? wink

2 Likes

Re: Who Are These Guy Who Murdered Deborah And Boasted About It? See details. by headbasher96(m): 5:01pm On May 15, 2022
Ok shit don the hit the fan here o
Re: Who Are These Guy Who Murdered Deborah And Boasted About It? See details. by Moneyboyz: 5:24pm On May 15, 2022
I no fit laugh, assuming you are in USA I would have agreed with you knowing you might have a backdoor to the surveillance system or a mole in their organisation to help you out.

You want to track someone in Nigeria that has no database of who goes and comes into the country, no database of death and birth.
Re: Who Are These Guy Who Murdered Deborah And Boasted About It? See details. by MaryMo: 5:40pm On May 15, 2022
Forget anything tracking .... nothing like that, Chatinent is playing on the gullibility of Nigerians

Police and other security agencies can do it, but trust me this hustler cannot do shit .
Re: Who Are These Guy Who Murdered Deborah And Boasted About It? See details. by MaryMo: 6:08pm On May 16, 2022
Where is Chatinent ..... We are waiting for you to respond

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: FG Amends Charge Against Kanu, Lists His Lawyers As Accomplices / Take A Look At The Names Of The NNPC Board / Another Buhari Campaign Office Converted To Atiku Campaign Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.