Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,300 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Are Herbal Drugs More Effective Than Medications - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are Herbal Drugs More Effective Than Medications (341 Views)

Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson / COVID-19: Madagascar Demands N78,200,000 From Nigeria For Herbal Drugs / Woman Dies After Consuming Herbal Drugs She Bought To Lighten Her Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Herbal Drugs More Effective Than Medications by Trailblazer1(m): 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
As stupid as this may sound to medical practitioners, several cases abound where a patient will even be advised by some nurses to seek traditional care after all medical efforts have failed.

Cases like elephantiasis, and all those juju related diseases often resist medical treatments where traditional care has proven to be effective in such situations.

Nairalanders, kindly share experiences where traditional medicines has proven to be more effective than medicare.
Re: Are Herbal Drugs More Effective Than Medications by Trailblazer1(m): 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
I have a peculiar experience, I've been experiencing worm like movement around my anus, complained to the doctor and the suggested series of test on my feaces.

I really don't feel comfortable seeing my feaces elsewhere except inside the toilet. So didn't go for the test.

Consulted another doctor who asked if I have ever excreted any worm since I started experiencing the movement, the answer was No.

He suggested that the problem was not any worm, but an imbalance of my stomach.

He even adviced me to eat more fruits and vegetable which I did but this feeling won't still go away.

Meanwhile, someone has already recommended herbal concoction to me.

I'm just scared of drinking those unhygienic herbal concoctions.

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Seeing Double Like Hallucinating / Mix Pineapple With These 2 Ingredients, A Secret That Doctors Will Never Tell Yo / How Jibola Ended His 7 Years Of Staph Infections Torture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.