Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Emmanuel Ifeajuna Tried To Clean The Mess By Killing Ojukwu And Gowon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel Ifeajuna Tried To Clean The Mess By Killing Ojukwu And Gowon (264 Views)

How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) / Ojukwu And Gowon Agreed On Restructuring Nigeria (Pix) / 22-Year-Old Ojukwu And His Aunty, Winifred, On His Return From Oxford In 1955 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuel Ifeajuna Tried To Clean The Mess By Killing Ojukwu And Gowon by AlexBells(m): 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
If there is anything the January 15 boys realised is that they messed up the job as Nzeogwu would say when asked how he sees the whole thing, Nzeogwu replied "a Job so badly done".

I love the January 15 boys especially Nzeogwu and Emmanuel Ifeajuna, one thing is that things went out of hands, the January 15 boys and everyone else soon realised that Nigeria was not a small country.

Even Gowon soon realised it was not going to be a walk in the park but some groups was with so much guilt and that was the January 15 boys,

Those boys don't deserve the treatment they got, most people would think that this people worked for the interest of the East, the truest among them being Nzeogwu and Ifeajuna spent the rest of their lives in horror trying to fix what they ruined.

I feel like these people should honestly be forgiven and understood, Nzeogwu died in Nsukka fighting to get back to Kaduna, Ifeajuna was killed by a firing squad on the allegation that they had plans to assassinate both Ojukwu and Gowon and I think that was a good step.

Gowon and Ojukwu out of the picture would bring an end to the war that had become so devastating so that was the justification for Ifeajuna's assassination attempt on both sides, I really feel bad whenever Biafrans call Ifeajuna a saboteur honestly he don't deserve it,

I hope some day both him and Kaduna Nzeogwu finds peace and the love they most deserve, both are humanist at heart irrespective of what the terrible state of Nigeria made out of them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

HOW BIAFRA AGITATORS ARE FIGHTING THE SELF-DETERMINATION NINAS MOVEMENT / Is The South Not Serious For Southern President? / Yoruba Muslims Won't Vote For A Christian Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.