Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:16 AM

what is the way out of adenomyosis - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / what is the way out of adenomyosis (544 Views)

Indicators Of Adenomyosis Grows Into Cancers / Treatment Of Adenomyosis / Nigerians, Prepare For More Hot Days & Warm Nights - NIMET Warns, Lists Way Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

what is the way out of adenomyosis by man80(m): 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2021
please able and learned Doctors in the house. My wife was diagnosed with adenomyosis. How can she get out of this condition for her to conceive again. We do not have children yet.
Re: what is the way out of adenomyosis by Roma10: 8:35pm On Oct 16, 2021
Sorry for that lipsrsealed
My advice is to go MaRrY second wife as fast as possible no time Bro
Re: what is the way out of adenomyosis by Restroom: 2:06am On Oct 17, 2021
Adenomysis is tough, but with some alternative remedies, she can see improvements.... Herbs, diet and physical therapy is the best approach. Contact me on 09079496934.... Can give u some ideas tofolliw but I might charge u. Is her tube blocked? Does she ovulate normally?
Re: what is the way out of adenomyosis by man80(m): 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2021
Restroom:
Adenomysis is tough, but with some alternative remedies, she can see improvements.... Herbs, diet and physical therapy is the best approach. Contact me on 09079496934.... Can give u some ideas tofolliw but I might charge u. Is her tube blocked? Does she ovulate normally?
Her fallopian tubes not blocked. Only frequent miscarriage. She ovulate well.
Re: what is the way out of adenomyosis by man80(m): 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2021
Restroom:
Is this your whatsap no?
Re: what is the way out of adenomyosis by Restroom: 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
Yea, adenomysis is partly a problem of intramural fibroid, adhesions sometimes triggered by estrogen dominance.... If u can reign in the hormone, herbs should fix the fibroid n bulky uterus. Overall, if she experience excess blood flow during menses, herbs can cut it. Chat me up, your options at self management are many
Re: what is the way out of adenomyosis by man80(m): 6:52am On Oct 18, 2021
Restroom:
Yea, adenomysis is partly a problem of intramural fibroid, adhesions sometimes triggered by estrogen dominance.... If u can reign in the hormone, herbs should fix the fibroid n bulky uterus. Overall, if she experience excess blood flow during menses, herbs can cut it. Chat me up, your options at self management are many
please can I get your whatsap number?
Re: what is the way out of adenomyosis by Restroom: 8:41am On Oct 18, 2021
That's my whatsapp number above

(1) (Reply)

The Rare Delicacy Called Breadfruit (ukwa) / er. / I Quit Smoking, Here's What Happened To My Body.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.