Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,727 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. (15858 Views)

Make Money Daily By Liking Facebook Videos (proofs Attached) / Earn Legitly With Telegram,by Doing Tasks, Its Genuine. / Amazing Opportunity To Earn Extra Cash Doing Simple Tasks Online During Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by Eberex(m): 7:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
Here

Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by paddyDIGITAL(m): 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
Interesting
Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by Eberex(m): 7:38am On Nov 24, 2021
Here is my current earning after upgrading to vip3.

Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by Eberex(m): 7:44am On Nov 24, 2021
I am about to withdraw. For those doubting Thomas who want to see if I cannot withdraw

Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by demmygy(m): 10:43am On Nov 24, 2021
Please, the link to the site
Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by Eberex(m): 4:52am On Nov 25, 2021
Oya o! Awon doubters please come and see.

Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by Eberex(m): 4:52am On Nov 25, 2021
If you like remain there and think every online business is scam.

7% is deducted as VAT and that's why I didn't get the complete 64,115 incase you want to ask why.

Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by Udodasco1(m): 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2021
Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by jaskybaba: 8:15am On Nov 26, 2021
Kindly add me on WhatsApp
Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by Eberex(m): 11:59am On Nov 26, 2021
My WhatsApp number is on the photo.
Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2021
Am just curious to know how people are cashing out on this. When I joined the platform I upgraded to the regular staff with #3800 and after 3 days I wasn't able to continue the daily tasks......
Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by Eberex(m): 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
Starangel4321:
Am just curious to know how people are cashing out on this. When I joined the platform I upgraded to the regular staff with #3800 and after 3 days I wasn't able to continue the daily tasks......

upgraded with 3,800?
what is the regular staff?

throw more light please
Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
It's the same platform from the screenshots posted above and it's called DCP. I have receipts and screenshots of my short lived stint on the platform and if I wanna explain all of it,my post will be lengthy which I wanna avoid.
I got to know about it when someone posted it here on nairaland and I was using the app not web version. I am just wondering why I was restricted from performing tasks and it's working for some persons.
Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
The levels and my balance after upgrade /recharge; #3800 plus #750( 3 days free trial payment of #250 per day).

Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by Eberex(m): 6:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
Starangel4321:
The levels and my balance after upgrade /recharge; #3800 plus #750( 3 days free trial payment of #250 per day).

But this is not the same as the one I'm in

Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by dontrulee: 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
Is this wpp??

Come and give me money na...
Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by Nobody: 3:51am On Nov 27, 2021
Eberex:

But this is not the same as the one I'm in
Alright,noted.
Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by Eberex(m): 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2021
Below is my account as at this morning.

Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by Eberex(m): 12:56pm On Dec 08, 2021
That's my withdrawal.

7% vat removed

Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by Eberex(m): 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2021
Keep procrastinating ooo

Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by Niom(m): 5:32pm On Dec 10, 2021
Starangel4321:

You are on the wrong site sister. That is a copy site. Not the WPP site. I saw a post (on the whatsapp group i belong) about other sites that are scamming people in the name of WPP and this your site was among the sites they mentioned.

Although i have not registered yet, but i am in a whatsapp group and they have been paying them (registered members in the group) for over 1Month now.

The only reason i am still skeptical is because this site is less than 3Month old and this is ember Month where terrible things happen.

Also, there are several sites like WPP, Wpp, wpp & Wpp.91 so i cant really figure out which of these sites is the correct site.

WPP*com is 100% legit and also fits into what the op is promoting here, but i am not sure if they are truely the owners of this program...
Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by Eberex(m): 9:03am On Dec 11, 2021
Niom:

You are on the wrong site sister. That is a copy site. Not the WPP site. I saw a post (on the whatsapp group i belong) about other sites that are scamming people in the name of WPP and this your site was among the sites they mentioned.

Although i have not registered yet, but i am in a whatsapp group and they have been paying them (registered members in the group) for over 1Month now.

The only reason i am still skeptical is because this site is less than 3Month old and this is ember Month where terrible things happen.

Also, there are several sites like WPP, Wpp, wpp & Wpp.91 so i cant really figure out which of these sites is the correct site.

WPP*com is 100% legit and also fits into what the op is promoting here, but i am not sure if they are truely the owners of this program...

Yeah you are absolutely correct. I joined in October and when I was added to the whatsapp group I asked one particular guy who has been cashing out Wella how long he joined. He told me that was his 5th month. F
From my own observation, this ADM is legit (as for now) and would stay for at least another 6 months because they are yet to really reach out to audience.
Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by josh6633: 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2021
Eberex:
If you like remain there and think every online business is scam.

7% is deducted as VAT and that's why I didn't get the complete 64,115 incase you want to ask why.

Pls can u send me the link on my WhatsApp line 08105976414
Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by josh6633: 7:04pm On Dec 18, 2021
Eberex:

Yeah you are absolutely correct. I joined in October and when I was added to the whatsapp group I asked one particular guy who has been cashing out Wella how long he joined. He told me that was his 5th month. F
From my own observation, this ADM is legit (as for now) and would stay for at least another 6 months because they are yet to really reach out to audience.

Pls have u tried it
Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by Innomama7(m): 6:58am On Dec 19, 2021
Bundle is an app that lets you send cash & trade crypto for free. When you sign up with my link and specify my username, @innomama as the referrer, you can get NGN 500.00 free.

Download the app here:
https://referral.bundle.africa/LkK7
Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by OneCandleAway(f): 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
I heard wpp is not paying or has crashed?
Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by Eberex(m): 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
OneCandleAway:
I heard wpp is not paying or has crashed?

This is not WPP
Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by ujdadel(f): 10:17am On Dec 23, 2021
Eberex:

Lolz....so you call them scam because you feel one cannot withdraw. So pathetic...I will screenshot my recent earning and I will withdraw when it gets to 50k...and after which I will show you my withdrawal. Then you will realize how long you have wasted waiting for it.

You forgot to add that you need certain credit score to get paid if not your withdrawal will hang for days and eventually be returned to your wallet, and that you need to keep upgrading to higher VIP levels and bring in more people to increase your credit score for withdrawal.
In my experience, Every system that solely ties your getting paid to bringing in more members eventually fails, because you need more Peters to keep paying Pauls.
Also the task you are given to like and follow are indian post from 4years ago.
Also, check the alert description, why us the payment coming from an individual not the said company? Except if Chinedu is the owner of the company.
Now, this is to guide rather than hate or dissuade. If you have appetite for risk/gamble please try it and enjoy it while it last and not because someone gave you an arguememt.�

2 Likes

Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by Eberex(m): 7:48am On Dec 24, 2021
ujdadel:

You forgot to add that you need certain credit score to get paid if not your withdrawal will hang for days and eventually be returned to your wallet, and that you need to keep upgrading to higher VIP levels and bring in more people to increase your credit score for withdrawal.
In my experience, Every system that solely ties your getting paid to bringing in more members eventually fails, because you need more Peters to keep paying Pauls.
Also the task you are given to like and follow are indian post from 4years ago.
Also, check the alert description, why us the payment coming from an individual not the said company? Except if Chinedu is the owner of the company.
Now, this is to guide rather than hate or dissuade. If you have appetite for risk/gamble please try it and enjoy it while it last and not because someone gave you an arguememt.�

If you are very familiar with such systems you should know the early birds enjoy the goodies most. Have you seen any online business that doesn't pack up when it's time is due? This is not for everyone. You must know the risk involved and accept it.
Overall make sure you cash out your investment and if you are lucky keep cashing out.
Re: Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. by Eberex(m): 8:03am On Dec 24, 2021
Another withdrawal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Recover Your Pi Wallet Passphrase / Are Banks Legally Supposed To Charge Parallel Rate For Online Transactions? / Investors Lose N1.6trn In First 100 Days Of Buhari Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.