Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Teema Makamashi & Fati Muhammad In War Of Words Over Dino Melaye - Pressmanng - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teema Makamashi & Fati Muhammad In War Of Words Over Dino Melaye - Pressmanng (45811 Views)

Mc Teema Tesha Spends Her Birthday With The Kids Captured Somewhere In Africa. / 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track / Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teema Makamashi & Fati Muhammad In War Of Words Over Dino Melaye - Pressmanng by pressmanng: 8:45pm On May 28, 2019
Popular Hausa Actress, Teema Makamashi who recently sang for Senator Dino Melaye has called out her fellow Actress, Fati Muhammad for doing the same thing she did for the Senator.

Teema Makamashi recently Visited Senator Dino Melaye and presented a copy of the song she made for him in which she wished he become the next governor of Kogi State.

She also paid Dino Melaye condolence visit after he lost his mother.

Another Hausa, Actress Fati Muhammad has done the same thing for the Senator and that did not go well with Teema, she couldn't hide her feelings as she openly wrote a message on her Instagram page with the above picture: You will never have the love of Senator Dino Melaye except in your dream, I Sang for him and you did that too, I challenge you to do this if you can.

The picture above is Teema with a poster she made for Senator Dino Melaye and challenged the other Actress Fati Muhammad to do the same if she can, Although Teema did not mention the name of Fati Muhammad in her Instagram post the message could be deduced to be meant for her.

In what could be regarded as a response to Teema's Challenge, Fati Muhammad Posted pictures on her Instagram Page that showed her meeting with Senator Dino as she presents a copy of CD Plate that contains the song she made for him and a poster she made for him just like that of Teema, with a Message that reads: 'Thanks so much sir God bless you I really appreciate for what you did to me sir may God continue giving our mother R.I.P and forgive her Amin. May Allah uplift you and increase your wealth

https://pressmanng..com/2019/05/two-hausa-actresses-in-war-of-words.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Teema Makamashi & Fati Muhammad In War Of Words Over Dino Melaye - Pressmanng by GOFRONT(m): 8:52pm On May 28, 2019
A senator wen dey wear wrist bangle......Is that one a Senator??

16 Likes

Re: Teema Makamashi & Fati Muhammad In War Of Words Over Dino Melaye - Pressmanng by Munzy14(m): 9:18pm On May 28, 2019
women hustling....

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teema Makamashi & Fati Muhammad In War Of Words Over Dino Melaye - Pressmanng by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 28, 2019
GOFRONT:

cheesy
At least he is giving some Nigerians comic relief. Other politicians steal our Commonwealth, make the masses cry, are so uninspiring and lazy.

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Teema Makamashi & Fati Muhammad In War Of Words Over Dino Melaye - Pressmanng by Harrymig1(m): 9:25pm On May 28, 2019
This is serious
Re: Teema Makamashi & Fati Muhammad In War Of Words Over Dino Melaye - Pressmanng by IamPatriotic(m): 9:39pm On May 28, 2019
Battle royale, their malams should call them to order before they start street fighting over what belongs to neither of them.

9 Likes

Re: Teema Makamashi & Fati Muhammad In War Of Words Over Dino Melaye - Pressmanng by tesppidd: 9:56pm On May 28, 2019
I trust Dino;

He will just call them both for a threeesome and document it as constituency project.

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Teema Makamashi & Fati Muhammad In War Of Words Over Dino Melaye - Pressmanng by Teewhy2: 9:57pm On May 28, 2019
The power of money. I always thought the kannywood shyness of more decent ladies but here they are fighting over a man's attention.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teema Makamashi & Fati Muhammad In War Of Words Over Dino Melaye - Pressmanng by Passionate888: 9:57pm On May 28, 2019
Azumi don finish?

10 Likes

Re: Teema Makamashi & Fati Muhammad In War Of Words Over Dino Melaye - Pressmanng by Lincoln275(m): 9:58pm On May 28, 2019
Hmmm! Dino my man

3 Likes

Re: Teema Makamashi & Fati Muhammad In War Of Words Over Dino Melaye - Pressmanng by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 28, 2019
Interesting!.

Check my signature
Re: Teema Makamashi & Fati Muhammad In War Of Words Over Dino Melaye - Pressmanng by Carlyboi(m): 9:59pm On May 28, 2019
Dino Melaye actor,singer,comedian,senator,sugar daddy,what else?add yours

2 Likes

Re: Teema Makamashi & Fati Muhammad In War Of Words Over Dino Melaye - Pressmanng by john633(m): 10:00pm On May 28, 2019
even their industry is copyright and their life is fake .. so wot do you expect

3 Likes

Re: Teema Makamashi & Fati Muhammad In War Of Words Over Dino Melaye - Pressmanng by XklusivGistBlog(m): 10:00pm On May 28, 2019
There is no shame In hustling, but in other news..... cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

12 Likes

Re: Teema Makamashi & Fati Muhammad In War Of Words Over Dino Melaye - Pressmanng by crazycrypto710: 10:01pm On May 28, 2019
She probably give am kpekus join grin #desperatechics

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teema Makamashi & Fati Muhammad In War Of Words Over Dino Melaye - Pressmanng by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:02pm On May 28, 2019
SEN. DINOMELAYE?
Re: Teema Makamashi & Fati Muhammad In War Of Words Over Dino Melaye - Pressmanng by Brightology2(m): 10:03pm On May 28, 2019
Wetin concern me and Dino malaria. I nor even know am, undecided undecided na dem Sabi, as I nor kukuma read read the post. Abeg make una nor vex.

2 Likes

Re: Teema Makamashi & Fati Muhammad In War Of Words Over Dino Melaye - Pressmanng by erifeoluwasimi(f): 10:03pm On May 28, 2019
Let the drama begin

2 Likes

Re: Teema Makamashi & Fati Muhammad In War Of Words Over Dino Melaye - Pressmanng by Esomchi800(m): 10:03pm On May 28, 2019
Dino is intelligent and a man of the people dats why dem dey fight for am Not cox of his money

3 Likes

Re: Teema Makamashi & Fati Muhammad In War Of Words Over Dino Melaye - Pressmanng by crazycrypto710: 10:03pm On May 28, 2019
She probably give am kpekus join grin #desperatechics.
Re: Teema Makamashi & Fati Muhammad In War Of Words Over Dino Melaye - Pressmanng by crazycrypto710: 10:04pm On May 28, 2019
She probably give am kpekus join grin #desperatechics grin
Re: Teema Makamashi & Fati Muhammad In War Of Words Over Dino Melaye - Pressmanng by lilfreezy: 10:05pm On May 28, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

At least he is giving some Nigerians comic relief. Other politicians steal our Commonwealth, make the masses cry, and so uninspiring and lazy.

You deserve the leaders u get undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teema Makamashi & Fati Muhammad In War Of Words Over Dino Melaye - Pressmanng by densiks: 10:06pm On May 28, 2019
Fear women!

Dino can divide the spoils if he cares.

5 Likes

Re: Teema Makamashi & Fati Muhammad In War Of Words Over Dino Melaye - Pressmanng by OzziOhinoyi(m): 10:06pm On May 28, 2019
cheesy
The battle for pecuniary is real.

4 Likes

Re: Teema Makamashi & Fati Muhammad In War Of Words Over Dino Melaye - Pressmanng by Almunjid(m): 10:06pm On May 28, 2019
tesppidd:
I trust Dino;

He will just call them both for a threeesome and document it as a constituency project.

The way words dey leak comot for ur mouth... If dem give u gun u go misfire grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teema Makamashi & Fati Muhammad In War Of Words Over Dino Melaye - Pressmanng by tayo200(m): 10:07pm On May 28, 2019
okay... happy visitation
Re: Teema Makamashi & Fati Muhammad In War Of Words Over Dino Melaye - Pressmanng by DrMuzungu(m): 10:10pm On May 28, 2019
Two mumus fighting over a thief, liar and a crybaby Dino. Ahahahahahaha, they made my day

3 Likes

Re: Teema Makamashi & Fati Muhammad In War Of Words Over Dino Melaye - Pressmanng by picoba(m): 10:13pm On May 28, 2019
They're rushing Dino.

1 Like

Re: Teema Makamashi & Fati Muhammad In War Of Words Over Dino Melaye - Pressmanng by Ebije1(m): 10:13pm On May 28, 2019
GOFRONT:
what did you expect him to wear? Handcuffs??

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Resemblance Between Meek Mill And Kanyo O Kanyo (pics) / Bovi & Basketmouth's Wives Step Out In Style (photo) / Police Arrest Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.