Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,772 members, 7,955,954 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:33 PM

Kpokpogri & Janemena: Daddy Freeze Reacts Viral Audio, Says Divorce Is An Option - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kpokpogri & Janemena: Daddy Freeze Reacts Viral Audio, Says Divorce Is An Option (50926 Views)

Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko / Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kpokpogri & Janemena: Daddy Freeze Reacts Viral Audio, Says Divorce Is An Option by skitkid2(m): 9:01am On Oct 17, 2021
Fake lifestyle of these celebrities is the problem of today
Re: Kpokpogri & Janemena: Daddy Freeze Reacts Viral Audio, Says Divorce Is An Option by kunleiky(m): 9:11am On Oct 17, 2021
humilitypays:
Men to follow for business inspiration:

Obi Cubana
Ned Okonkwo

Men to follow for political inspiration:

Shina Peller

Men to follow for luxury life inspiration:

E-money
Cubana Chief Priest
Dino Melaye
Obi Cubana

Ladies to follow for sexual inspiration

Janemena
Tana Adelana
Simply Tacha
You forgot to add Akin Alabi.
Re: Kpokpogri & Janemena: Daddy Freeze Reacts Viral Audio, Says Divorce Is An Option by skywalker240(m): 9:36am On Oct 17, 2021
Re: Kpokpogri & Janemena: Daddy Freeze Reacts Viral Audio, Says Divorce Is An Option by porthouse7(f): 9:38am On Oct 17, 2021
fourboys:
That janemena's husband strong oo, how person go open eye marry a girl who dances naked, and expect her to be loyal?? Very soon she go return to her HOME(the street embarassed embarassed)
na d guy dey even video her,dat guy na bomboy
Re: Kpokpogri & Janemena: Daddy Freeze Reacts Viral Audio, Says Divorce Is An Option by skywalker240(m): 9:39am On Oct 17, 2021
Re: Kpokpogri & Janemena: Daddy Freeze Reacts Viral Audio, Says Divorce Is An Option by loliapoopy2013(f): 9:40am On Oct 17, 2021
Glycolite:

A generation of f undecided undecidedls and clout chasers !
No respect for anything whatsoever,from marriage to religion,and you keep wondering why everything gets more broken as the day goes by.
I can't even believe a man can comfortably take such a woman as wife,and the fool of a husband seems not to be bothered by this embarrassing news.
If it were my mum caught up in this whole brouhaha,I will lose every single atom of love and respect I got for her.
I will never call her "mum" ever ,again, and I will intentionally start calling her by her maiden name.

Is the woman in question, old enough to be your mum or a friend to your mum? Why compare your mother to such a character? If my child comes up and makes such stupid comparison with me and a street girl, I will disown you. It shows all the home training I gave you were in vain

2 Likes

Re: Kpokpogri & Janemena: Daddy Freeze Reacts Viral Audio, Says Divorce Is An Option by IbileIfe: 9:43am On Oct 17, 2021
manontree:
This guy called Kpokpogri or whatever his name is, is a disgrace to men. How a man would knowingly do this to a fellow man, even if the man's wife pushes for it, still baffles me. Women are everywhere and you see attraction in someone's wife. Abeg how does this work

That said, the fact that a married woman can open her legs to a strange man without a bother is amazing, disgusting, the highest of lows. So the vow you made in front of God is just mere words. To even bring the husband of your youth to such disrepute with badmouthing while with your adulterous boyfriend is the height of deceit and evil

Always remember, people do reap what they sow

The hoes wanted him to KPOKPOGRI them.
He has to prove that to them.
Re: Kpokpogri & Janemena: Daddy Freeze Reacts Viral Audio, Says Divorce Is An Option by advanceDNA: 9:53am On Oct 17, 2021
Intersexxsherry:
is breast the only thing that makes a woman attractive?

Let the guy have his right to preference in peace....we are not the same...

Some men like big booobs..
Some love big back..
And some don't care about physical things but character ..

3 Likes

Re: Kpokpogri & Janemena: Daddy Freeze Reacts Viral Audio, Says Divorce Is An Option by NaBanga: 10:09am On Oct 17, 2021
Daddy Freeze and Tonto are both miserable people who lost their marriages. They are happy to see others lose, because it makes them feel less lonely in their mess. In life always know your level. When someone starts losing everything, withdraw from them and help them from a distance. If you do not, they will turn on you and try to drag you down to their level. Be wise.

2 Likes

Re: Kpokpogri & Janemena: Daddy Freeze Reacts Viral Audio, Says Divorce Is An Option by ravensckar(m): 10:09am On Oct 17, 2021
Glycolite:

A generation of f undecided undecidedls and clout chasers !
No respect for anything whatsoever,from marriage to religion,and you keep wondering why everything gets more broken as the day goes by.
I can't even believe a man can comfortably take such a woman as wife,and the fool of a husband seems not to be bothered by this embarrassing news.
If it were my mum caught up in this whole brouhaha,I will lose every single atom of love and respect I got for her.
I will never call her "mum" ever ,again,and I will intentionally start calling her by her maiden name.

The way some of you sound sometimes, it's like one who reasons from his anus. So, because your mama na Ashawo you go break ties with her. Later in life, somebody like you go open mouth say blood is thicker than water. Tufia!

As for Janemeena's husband, he's the real niggar here; living with the reality of his choice rather than living in self-denial. After 2 weeks of this una media trial, all of una go rest and life will go on...

PS- I'm not in any way in support of her action though, but make everybody dey mind their business sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: Kpokpogri & Janemena: Daddy Freeze Reacts Viral Audio, Says Divorce Is An Option by sharone21(f): 10:30am On Oct 17, 2021
Myhusband:

you're completely dumb, I married a Lady from the city, a virgin at 28yrs. you think na all ladies loose like you

Sharon at 21 no brain, big pússy entrance. wayward girl

As u married a lady of 28 years as virgin have you been given an award? Did it completely make u a better person, because I doubt with your words....

I hope u too were a virgin for picking that your wife if not, u simply don't deserve her.

So, by my moniker u have hurriedly calculated your assumed age for me and summarily concluded I'm wayward, abi?..

Na una type dey easily dey carried away by your physical senses instead of u to walk with God in all u do including picking a wife... I hope u have all u want in your virgin wife because Satan easily brings for your gullible type his candidates.

At least, minus 1 from Nairaland boys castigating hard working Naija ladies and looking for foreign wives. Foreign wives when dey read all the rubbish ur archaic minds put online on Nairaland as if virgin wife guarantees a successful home...Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Kpokpogri & Janemena: Daddy Freeze Reacts Viral Audio, Says Divorce Is An Option by Kokaine(m): 10:41am On Oct 17, 2021
manontree:
This guy called Kpokpogri or whatever his name is, is a disgrace to men. How a man would knowingly do this to a fellow man, even if the man's wife pushes for it, still baffles me. Women are everywhere and you see attraction in someone's wife. Abeg how does this work

That said, the fact that a married woman can open her legs to a strange man without a bother is amazing, disgusting, the highest of lows. So the vow you made in front of God is just mere words. To even bring the husband of your youth to such disrepute with badmouthing while with your adulterous boyfriend is the height of deceit and evil

I remember when I held you by the hands, preacher man read the scripture with the wooorrrds in your mouth

Maybe, what the preacher man said wasn't something that was within you, now I know what it means when they saaaaaayyyyyyy

Beautiful wooooooooman,
Is another man's slaaaaaaaaave,
Oooohh lorrrrdddd,
I'm hurting now

This choice I made. By lucky dube.

1 Like

Re: Kpokpogri & Janemena: Daddy Freeze Reacts Viral Audio, Says Divorce Is An Option by unmask: 10:42am On Oct 17, 2021
Someone is advertising his skills, you guys are saying small child in adult body. Do you know how many women would have reached out to him now to book dick appointment?

4 Likes

Re: Kpokpogri & Janemena: Daddy Freeze Reacts Viral Audio, Says Divorce Is An Option by Mecka: 10:47am On Oct 17, 2021
UselessBuharist:

Dem nor like broke ass
how much money I get I don't know oh
Re: Kpokpogri & Janemena: Daddy Freeze Reacts Viral Audio, Says Divorce Is An Option by TeeGod(m): 10:56am On Oct 17, 2021
How person go open eye marry a girl who dances naked, break her waist from right left and center for public consumption and still convence himself of her loyalty. People are out there who can go to any length just to have that same waist they see online on their bed and Baba go get in front of her in some of her videos. Divorce her or not she go still go dey collect.
Re: Kpokpogri & Janemena: Daddy Freeze Reacts Viral Audio, Says Divorce Is An Option by Anuoluwa12345(f): 11:09am On Oct 17, 2021
Exactly, he knows fully well that females are easily be manipulated emotionally, even same as all our feminist... It's a law right from creation .. and he still went on to do this shit to another man's wife, ppl have really turned marriage into nonsense.
manontree:

Re: Kpokpogri & Janemena: Daddy Freeze Reacts Viral Audio, Says Divorce Is An Option by Anuoluwa12345(f): 11:12am On Oct 17, 2021
Exactly.
Raph3177:

That’s what u get wen u marry a girl with ridiculous lifestyle on Instagram a girl who twerk for clout on Instagram what kind of wife do u expect to get from her? Obviously a public toilet
Re: Kpokpogri & Janemena: Daddy Freeze Reacts Viral Audio, Says Divorce Is An Option by Anuoluwa12345(f): 11:14am On Oct 17, 2021
Never wife an hoe, they belong to the street.
Truthenunciator:
Never wife a hoe thinking they will change after marriage.
Re: Kpokpogri & Janemena: Daddy Freeze Reacts Viral Audio, Says Divorce Is An Option by UselessBuharist: 11:21am On Oct 17, 2021
Mecka:
how much money I get I don't know oh

Lol you get mouth bro
Re: Kpokpogri & Janemena: Daddy Freeze Reacts Viral Audio, Says Divorce Is An Option by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:29am On Oct 17, 2021
OgunLaakaye:
If God gives you the grace to avoid women, you are forever blessed and guaranteed of long life in good health.

If you can, please do.

It mostly ends in tears…

Na Woman sweet pass, for this life. How can you avoid them ? You can’t be anything without them !!!
Re: Kpokpogri & Janemena: Daddy Freeze Reacts Viral Audio, Says Divorce Is An Option by MrMacinterchi1: 11:36am On Oct 17, 2021
ichommy:

abeg mercy o
Re: Kpokpogri & Janemena: Daddy Freeze Reacts Viral Audio, Says Divorce Is An Option by MrMacinterchi1: 11:36am On Oct 17, 2021
ichommy:

abeg mercy o
Re: Kpokpogri & Janemena: Daddy Freeze Reacts Viral Audio, Says Divorce Is An Option by Munzy14(m): 11:43am On Oct 17, 2021
dominique:
Jane mena should have just kept quiet when all this allegations started but she had to dare Tonto who was already in the mud and looking for who to drag in the mud with her. She has learnt the hard way that don't go fighting someone that has absolutely nothing to lose especially if you have a lot to lose.

But...

What if the recording is fake? What if kopkogir (or whatever is mame is) was lying? We're too quick to believe the worst in people that's why a lot of people are not questioning this so-called voice note. Voice recordings are one of the most unreliable pieces of evidence in any case, that's why it is not admissible in any court.

In life no smoke without fire.

No rumour without a breaking news following.

If Jane is not guilty, their is no way her name will surface in this case...
She is just dumb as usual not making her background moves to quench the fire when tonto gave her hints....These ladies with following on social media always think they have the whole world revolving on their behind.

Just one man taking down two at a time because of the hustle to appear living the life on social media.

The kpokpogiri guy is a good match for them....I believe he has got a lot of them on tape...Probably his own way of making a living.
Re: Kpokpogri & Janemena: Daddy Freeze Reacts Viral Audio, Says Divorce Is An Option by Munzy14(m): 11:45am On Oct 17, 2021
unmask:
Someone is advertising his skills, you guys are saying small child in adult body. Do you know how many women would have reached out to him now to book dick appointment?
grin they are not aware...Some ladies are queuing up to get the feeling.

1 Like

Re: Kpokpogri & Janemena: Daddy Freeze Reacts Viral Audio, Says Divorce Is An Option by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 17, 2021
Raiders:
Jane husband is a woman wrapper and a SIMP. How can he let his wife to be a stripper on IG. My papa for disowned me if my wife dey strip for IG

He might just be the kind of guy that enjoys watching other guys bang the shit out of his woman. We are in the last days, nothing should surprise you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kpokpogri & Janemena: Daddy Freeze Reacts Viral Audio, Says Divorce Is An Option by dominique(f): 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2021
Zane2point4:

Who said voice recording are not admissible in court?

Except if it's from the police or any law enforcement agency. You as a civilian cannot tender a voice recording as evidence in court, it will be thrown out
Re: Kpokpogri & Janemena: Daddy Freeze Reacts Viral Audio, Says Divorce Is An Option by skywalker240(m): 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ficient:

He might just be the kind of guy that enjoys watching other guys bang the shit out of his woman. We are in the last days, nothing should surprise you
Cuckold ?

shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Kpokpogri & Janemena: Daddy Freeze Reacts Viral Audio, Says Divorce Is An Option by Babaken(m): 12:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
humilitypays:
Men to follow for business inspiration:

Obi Cubana
Ned Okonkwo

Men to follow for political inspiration:

Shina Peller

Men to follow for luxury life inspiration:

E-money
Cubana Chief Priest
Dino Melaye
Obi Cubana

Ladies to follow for sexual inspiration

Janemena
Tana Adelana
Simply Tacha
Include Osula luxury that man is luxury itself.
Re: Kpokpogri & Janemena: Daddy Freeze Reacts Viral Audio, Says Divorce Is An Option by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
manontree:

But it's ok for married men to cheat. Hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Kpokpogri & Janemena: Daddy Freeze Reacts Viral Audio, Says Divorce Is An Option by lordally(m): 1:21pm On Oct 17, 2021
sharone21:

As u married a lady of 28 years as virgin have you been given an award? Did it completely make u a better person, because I doubt with your words....

I hope u too were a virgin for picking that your wife if not, u simply don't deserve her.

So, by my moniker u have hurriedly calculated your assumed age for me and summarily concluded I'm wayward, abi?..

Na una type dey easily dey carried away by your physical senses instead of u to walk with God in all u do including picking a wife... I hope u have all u want in your virgin wife because Satan easily brings for your gullible type his candidates.

At least, minus 1 from Nairaland boys castigating hard working Naija ladies and looking for foreign wives. Foreign wives when dey read all the rubbish ur archaic minds put online on Nairaland as if virgin wife guarantees a successful home...Nonsense!

As you dey answer that Fool I just dey vex for you walai!!
Re: Kpokpogri & Janemena: Daddy Freeze Reacts Viral Audio, Says Divorce Is An Option by greggng: 1:21pm On Oct 17, 2021
Tonto dike has been vindicated ...this is one of the reasons I love what Maria did to pere by ignoring him completely . Men that kiss and tell can blackmail you for life. Tonto dike is a strong wise woman ...she used her lawyer to ensure this wicked man doesn't expose her tape ....right now tiwa salvage is battling her own sex tape . Inasmuch as I don't like women making sex tape , some were filmed illegally without their consent ...in that case should we blame a lady for doing a natural thing like love making ?

That dancer of a lady is very stupid ...she brought this up on herself ...why is she dragging Tonto dike to court for exposing a wicked man whose intention is to blackmail them for life. I think Tonto dike should be commended for using her influence to ensure men of this nature are kept where they belong . ...who knows how many women this man has their tape ...The story is gradually taking shape ...let me relax and watch the drama ..Anyone blaming tonto is same like the man ...they are bird of a feather .
Re: Kpokpogri & Janemena: Daddy Freeze Reacts Viral Audio, Says Divorce Is An Option by Myhusband(m): 1:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
sharone21:

her virgnity means I married a lady with value and dignity, I paid the Bride price with pride because I didn't marry over used pussy like you

retrace your waywardness and save this your jargons to your ex, he will need them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage / Ramsey Noah's 45th Birthday Cake / Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.