Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Emeka Beke Wins Rivers APC Chairmanship Election As Magnus Abe, Chioma Absent - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Beke Wins Rivers APC Chairmanship Election As Magnus Abe, Chioma Absent (1745 Views)

PDP’s Fubara Wins Rivers Governorship Election / Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election / APC Has Been Reduced To A Laughing Stock – Emeka Beke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Emeka Beke Wins Rivers APC Chairmanship Election As Magnus Abe, Chioma Absent by Penguin2: 10:41am On Oct 17, 2021
Tomek09:

Only Ikwerres are boisterous with their constant denial about having any affiliation with Igbo. They altered so many Igbo spelling just to achieve this narrative.

Dike in IGBO meaning Strong and Powerful man is spelt Dihkne in Ikwerre but they don't pronounce it the way they write it.

Oha mmadu in IGBO language meaning multitude is being spelt as Ohna nmahdu in Ikwere just to achieve whatever sinister motive they're projecting.

Like I stated previously, I don't have anything against them but they should stop bastardizing and making jest of Igbo language both in writing and speaking.

Ikwerres...... remove the hand of monkey from a pot of soup before it turns to that of human being. Respect yourselves and develop ur own language.

Don’t mind them.

I saw a Shell Signboard of 1959 bearing ‘Umuobasi’.

That’s what they’ve corrupted to ‘Rumuobasi’ today.

‘Umuokoro’ is now ‘Rumuokoro’.

Such stupidity. Such cowardice choose survival over claiming their heritage.
Re: Emeka Beke Wins Rivers APC Chairmanship Election As Magnus Abe, Chioma Absent by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 17, 2021
Penguin2:

We understand your pain my dear.

You know after the war ended in 1970, the Yoruba continued the war with their skewed media reportage to foster whatever agenda they wanted the rest of Nigeria to hold of the Igbos.

With Yoruba press and Fulani rulers, policies and media representations made our Ikwerre, Ika and others to believe that their shortest route to growth and success in Nigeria is by denying their Igbo heritage and ancestry.

But social media has taken power off the hands of Yoruba press and their skewed representations. Igbos are now telling the true story and that is where your frustration is coming from.

You gave instances, but I’m gonna hold you by your own instances.

Does the Rotimi in Rivers(which is only one anyways) speak or understand Yoruba?

Does the Suleiman in Edo speak and understand Hausa or Yoruba?

But the the Emeka in Rivers speaks and understands Igbo just like the Emeka in Imo.

The Chibuzor in Anioma speaks and understands Igbo like the Chibuzor in Onitsha.

Aside the language and name, the culture is the same, they believe in same market days, same masquerade and same gods.

Can’t you see your sophistry is failing you and you are the one so desperate to deny people of their identity?

As a closing remark, did you hear that Nyesom Wike’s younger brother is now the president of Ohaneze Ndigbo in South Africa?

IPOB don totally brainwash you
Re: Emeka Beke Wins Rivers APC Chairmanship Election As Magnus Abe, Chioma Absent by Penguin2: 10:56am On Oct 17, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
IPOB don totally brainwash you

I expected you to disprove my assertions with facts or superior logic.

What is this gibberish of IPOB brainwashing me?

Tell yourself the truth, does it not look like I am the one that should brainwash IPOB?

Simply state what I said there that is not true.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Governors To Back David Umahi For Presidency / PETER OBI: The Only Governor In History To Call EFCC, To Audit His Account / Two Million Match For Peter Obi, In Port Harcourt River State (Pix And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.