Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,154 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

APC Governors To Back David Umahi For Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors To Back David Umahi For Presidency (1735 Views)

Christmas: Ebonyi Indigenes Lambast Umahi For Donating 300 Bags Of Rice To Abuja / Matawalle Commends Umahi For Joining APC, Attacks South-South Governors / Miyetti Allah Endorses Dave Umahi For 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Governors To Back David Umahi For Presidency by ThisisBuhari: 9:24pm On Jan 11, 2022
From a reliable source.

Just watch out...

1 Like

Re: APC Governors To Back David Umahi For Presidency by Justiceleague1: 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2022
Good

1 Like

Re: APC Governors To Back David Umahi For Presidency by SadiqBabaSani: 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2022
Good

1 Like

Re: APC Governors To Back David Umahi For Presidency by FreeStuffsNG: 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2022
Hahaha...APC is not full of politically naive Governors wink No party will give its main ticket to a candidate from a political zone that hates it. This is not 1999 when it was first thought impossible to defeat an incumbent because of rigging.

Meanwhile, please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. He is an experienced public administrator and a Patriot . Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
God bless Nigeria forever.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors To Back David Umahi For Presidency by clarocuzioo(m): 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hahaha...APC is not full of naive Governors wink
Meanwhile, please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. He is an experienced public administrator and a Patriot . Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.

U mean somebody that does not belong to one Nigeria?

11 Likes

Re: APC Governors To Back David Umahi For Presidency by helinues: 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2022
grin

Dreaming is good but over dreaming not
Re: APC Governors To Back David Umahi For Presidency by blamingthedevil: 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2022
ThisisBuhari:
From a reliable source.

Just watch out...

How many Governors? Because what I know 70%of Governors are with Asiwaju. So you are stupidly saying Governors mentored by Asiwaju will abandoned him.

You are politically unintelligent

3 Likes

Re: APC Governors To Back David Umahi For Presidency by FreeStuffsNG: 9:35pm On Jan 11, 2022
clarocuzioo:

U mean somebody that does not belong to one Nigeria?

Asiwaju Tinubu is the least of your problems.
Talk is cheap o.
Deploying lies, hatred and bigotry against Asiwaju as your only political strategy for winning election is the first sign of your incompetence.
Your hatred and bigotry against PMB never worked, it's failed against Asiwaju and it appeared you have not learnt anything.
On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors To Back David Umahi For Presidency by clarocuzioo(m): 9:45pm On Jan 11, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Asiwaju Tinubu is the least of your problems.
Talk is cheap o.
Deploying lies, hatred and bigotry against Asiwaju as your only political strategy for winning election is the first sign of your incompetence.
Your hatred and bigotry against PMB never worked, it's failed against Asiwaju and it appeared you have not learnt anything.
On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.

So u.mean this is a lie, is that the kind of president Tinubu wants to be?

By the way, who killed Funsho Williams

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors To Back David Umahi For Presidency by basilo101: 9:52pm On Jan 11, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hahaha...APC is not full of politically naive Governors wink No party will give its main ticket to a candidate from a political zone that hates it. This is not 1999 when it was first thought impossible to defeat an incumbent because of rigging.

Obasanjos region hated PDP yet he became president under pdp and ruled for 8 years without SW support

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors To Back David Umahi For Presidency by BuhariAdvocate: 9:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Good
oh it's good news because its favour your region. Selfish interest .
Re: APC Governors To Back David Umahi For Presidency by freegaza(m): 9:56pm On Jan 11, 2022
basilo101:

Obasanjos region hated PDP yet he became president under pdp and ruled for 8 years without SW support

And who will support the south east to be president? The same North you guys have made your enemies?

1 Like

Re: APC Governors To Back David Umahi For Presidency by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
ThisisBuhari:
From a reliable source.

Just watch out...

You guys are childish clowns sha. "Reliable source" indeed. Giving Umahi or any Igbo the APC ticket amounts to a sure landslide win for opposition PDP.

You all need to grow up and start acting your age and not your shoe size.
Re: APC Governors To Back David Umahi For Presidency by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 11, 2022
freegaza:

And who will support the south east to be president? The same North you guys have made your enemies?

I wonder OOO. Where on Earth will the vote for an Igbo come from? Igbos have never been responsible or realistic people.
Re: APC Governors To Back David Umahi For Presidency by FreeStuffsNG: 10:17pm On Jan 11, 2022
basilo101:

Rigging and military backing wink
Nothing like that again and if you think such st ill exists then PDP have no business being in opposition today
Re: APC Governors To Back David Umahi For Presidency by IamPatriotic(m): 10:34pm On Jan 11, 2022
ThisisBuhari:
From a reliable source.

Just watch out...

It's Umahi they're supporting now, not Uzor Kalu, Ogbonaya Onu, Ken Nnamani or Rochas Okorocha?
I don't know who is more comical between Ohaneze spokespersons or you. Do you have venue where you rehearse comedy? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Governors To Back David Umahi For Presidency by Beremx(f): 10:36pm On Jan 11, 2022
ThisisBuhari:
From a reliable source.

Just watch out...

Re: APC Governors To Back David Umahi For Presidency by sirp9898(m): 10:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You are one of the real problems of this country
Keep deceiving your self.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors To Back David Umahi For Presidency by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:37pm On Jan 11, 2022
helinues:
grin

Dreaming is good but over dreaming not
helineus wait a minute oo..I observed that all your comment on every thread are getting cancelled..is that some bug or what?
Re: APC Governors To Back David Umahi For Presidency by helinues: 11:39pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

helineus wait a minute oo..I observed that all your comment on every thread are getting cancelled..is that some bug or what?

Bug ke, check the guy's moniker doing the cancellation and see how many people he has been cancelling their comments. 40+

No be bot dey waste his time away on NL, na real human being but a bitter soul who is cancelling our comments because he has no balls to engage with us intellectually
Re: APC Governors To Back David Umahi For Presidency by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:44pm On Jan 11, 2022
helinues:

Bug ke, check the guy's moniker doing the cancellation and see how many people he has been cancelling their comments. 40+

No be bot dey waste his time away on NL, na real human being but a bitter soul who is cancelling our comments because he has no balls to engage with us intellectually
This is weird tho..
Looks like he has something against you personally and how does he even knows when you drop a comment tho?
Re: APC Governors To Back David Umahi For Presidency by helinues: 11:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

This is weird tho..
Looks like he has something against you personally and how does he even knows when you drop a comment tho?

The guy is following 40+ people.. He follows us so whenever we drop comments it would appear as a notification for him.

The attached below is another NL'S this guy has been trying to blackmail for years. For you to know how dump the guy is, imagine posting photos of an innocent boy less than 7 years on NL claiming his cousin who is a NL raped the boy.

I used to think Nollywood movies are mostly friction, but activities of the guy have confirmed that their are real wicked people in real life.

Evil incarnation fellow

Re: APC Governors To Back David Umahi For Presidency by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
helinues:

The guy is following 40+ people.. He follows us so whenever we drop comments it would appear as a notification for him.

The attached below is another NL'S this guy's has been trying to blackmail for years. For you to know how dump the guy is, imagine posting photos of an innocent boy less than 7 years on NL claiming his cousin who is a NL raped the boy.

I used to think Nollywood movies are mostly friction, but activities of the guy have confirmed that their are real wicked people in real life.
Ooh I recollect..safiu the rapist Monika who kept on asking the same question hundred of times..
He doesn't seem like a human tho..it's as if he was programmed that way..there are reasons behind his behavior..it ain't just for fun there are solid reason for that..
Re: APC Governors To Back David Umahi For Presidency by helinues: 11:55pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ooh I recollect..safiu the rapist Monika who kept on asking the same question hundred of times..
He doesn't seem like a human tho..it's as if he was programmed that way..there are reasons behind his behavior..it ain't just for fun there are solid reason for that..

Psychologically, it's not normal.

His behavior is probably majorly caused by unhealed childhood wounds.. Most especially those that were bullied at young age whether by parents, class mates or even abused sexually self..

Most of his comments have always been about rape, gay, molesting..

Btw, we can pick up the conversation on another thread cos mods might ban for derailing
Re: APC Governors To Back David Umahi For Presidency by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:19am On Jan 12, 2022
helinues:

Psychologically, it's not normal.

His behavior is probably majorly caused by unhealed childhood wounds.. Most especially those that were bullied at young age whether by parents, class mates or even abused sexually self..

Most of his comments have always been about rape, gay, molesting..

Btw, we can pick up the conversation on another thread cos mods might ban for derailing
I see..I don't get the bolded tho?
Re: APC Governors To Back David Umahi For Presidency by FreeStuffsNG: 7:30am On Jan 12, 2022
sirp9898:

You are one of the real problems of this country
Keep deceiving your self.
I don't think you love Nigeria at all. If you do, you won't be supporting tribal consideration over competence. All I am saying is that Asiwaju Tinubu is eminently qualified to lead this country. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
I will vote for him and tell others to vote for him too.
May God bless Nigeria forever

(1) (Reply)

Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 / Pics: Chai , Obi Supporters Are Trying, How Are They Comfortable With This? / Nnamdi Kanu: You Have Shot Your Self In The Leg Huriwa Tells Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.