Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex (97967 Views)

Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) / Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by dollynnn(f): 11:19am On Oct 17, 2021
CAPTIVATOR:

The bold. Damn!
Yeah.
Some married men and married women have slaughtered the sanctity of marriage on the altar of adultery. Whenever they are confronted with their deeds,they act unperturbed,afterall they wouldn't be the first nor the last person doing it.
The way some couples now confidently engage in numerous sexcapades with their concubines still baffles me.

2 Likes

Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by hammer567: 11:20am On Oct 17, 2021
Onliie:
That guy is actually worse than her wife. Why would you open your eyes and marry someone like that. Simp husband. Weak man. Nonsense endorser. Ahab husband, Jezebel enabler. Disgrace to marriage ministry. Marriage bastardizer

MA FRIEND YOUR A SIMP...

SHE IS AN INSTAGRAM INFLUENCER.

SHAKING YANSH DEY PAY.

IF E DEY MAKE MONEY, E DEY MAKE SENSE.

ABI U DONT KNOW IGBO BOYZ LIKE TO DRIVE BENZ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by shegz24(m): 11:21am On Oct 17, 2021
Truly,

"Nobody like woman".

Na them they expose each other
Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by jimmychang: 11:22am On Oct 17, 2021
All I have to say is that I have the video

1 Like

Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by SocialJustice: 11:22am On Oct 17, 2021
Okala
Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by ThreeEyedRaven: 11:22am On Oct 17, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Because hoes don't deserve to be respected and treated well.
Hoes needs to be shamed and disgraced.
Once a hoe, always a hoe.
The hoes dint fvck herself. It takes two to make a hoe. They're equally guilty of the shame. Enough putting it all on women. No be stupid ashawo man go dey fvck married woman ?

He's even more stupid for not being ashamed to say it publicly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by Kajaard: 11:23am On Oct 17, 2021
dollynnn:

Yeah.
Some married men and married women have slaughtered the sanctity of marriage on the altar of adultery. Whenever they are confronted with their deeds,they act unperturbed,afterall they wouldn't be the first nor the last person doing it.
The way some couples now confidently engage in numerous sexcapades with their concubines still baffles me.

Happy to see we still have people that think this way. Was already beginning to think all hope was lost for the country with regards sexual morality and depravity.

2 Likes

Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by generalwo(m): 11:24am On Oct 17, 2021
Mayng01:
Smh! So speechless. shame does not matter to her. Omo, see dt behind as she dey shake am, serious vibration. Abeg, make a watch am again one more time.
... Bros no go give another man wife belle through video o...... But sha , the way she dey shake the yansh make sense....
Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by torqque7(m): 11:24am On Oct 17, 2021
Una still dey talk voice matter when sex video don drop already..the fear of tonto is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by loadedvibes: 11:24am On Oct 17, 2021
Lol.. where is the husband in all of this
Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 17, 2021
Mayng01:
Smh! So speechless. shame does not matter to her. Omo, see dt behind as she dey shake am, serious vibration. Abeg, make a watch am again one more time.
Op, this is the generation we meet, I pray the next is better than ours.
Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by neyoohhh: 11:25am On Oct 17, 2021
Are you people stupid or what?

What did you expect after marrying a whor.e.

This isn't news and just a reminder to woke guy's who trivialise red flags.

You see semi nude posts, nose rings, tattoos, feminist, dog/cat mum, rainbow flag. Run away from these women, they're luciferin Jezebel's.

I know say una no dey like truth's.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by toyosiolamide(m): 11:26am On Oct 17, 2021
But I had seen this video on her page before the said leaked audio....I hope bloggers wont just destroy this world one day...I hope

1 Like

Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by dollynnn(f): 11:26am On Oct 17, 2021
Kajaard:

Happy to see we still have people that think this way. Was already beginning to think all hope was lost for the country with regards sexual morality and depravity.
Moral depravity and sexual debauchery are among the things seriously plaguing humanity
Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by Miller232: 11:26am On Oct 17, 2021
omoadeleye:

Wetin you expect from a girl wey dey shedi bala bala up and down for social media?

They, will be like, don't judge them by the way they do. That's bs...

All of them are na pervs

Wetin come dey vex me be say the guy dem dey Bleep just be like baboon na that tonto dikeh own dey vex me pass she fit Bleep monkey
I wish say na that shameless Tonto dikeh dey this kind situation I no know wether her p*ssy no dey rest she don start to dey follow one oyinbo again
Chaiii I wonder wats going on that her innocent son mind
Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by Onliie(m): 11:27am On Oct 17, 2021
ThreeEyedRaven:

The hoes dint fvck herself. It takes two to make a hoe. They're equally guilty of the shame. Enough putting it all on women. No be stupid ashawo man go dey fvck married woman ?

He's even more stupid for not being ashamed to say it publicly
The man was not the one that entered marital covenant. He didn't vow to his husband to remain faithful. There's difference

3 Likes

Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by hammer567: 11:27am On Oct 17, 2021
neyoohhh:
Are you people stupid or what?

What did you expect after marrying her whor.e.

This isn't news and just a reminder to woke guy's who trivialise red flags.

You see semi nude posts, nose rings, tattoos, feminist, dog/cat mum, rainbow flag. Run away from these women, they're luciferin Jezebel's.

I know say una no dey like truth's.

IF THAT GIRL HANDLE YOU IN BED, PLUS DROP HALF A MILLION IN YOUR ACCOUNT AND HAND YOU THE KEY TO UNA BENZ.

MA FRIEND, U GO BE HER PIIMP, FRIEND AND HUSBAND... EVEN BABY DADDY!

ALL THIS NONSENSE UNA DEY TALK, HAS HE COMPLAIN YET?
Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by Brown2012: 11:29am On Oct 17, 2021
Niece:
Instagram model and dancer, Usiwo Orezinena Jane known simply as Janemena has reacted after audio where Tonto Dikeh’s ex-lover, Prince Kpokpogri alleged that he has had carnal knowledge of the dancer, surfaces online.

Recall that the dancer had earlier denied having an affair with Kpokpogri.

Few hours after the audio was leaked, the dancer took to her social media platform and posted a video of herself with the “shut-up” hand sign while a song “Okay” by Adekunle Gold was playing in the background.

The Instagram model seems unbothered about the leaked audio.

Watch The video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFZ9aB-L7I8

https://.com/instagram-model-janemena-reacts-to-kpokpogri-leaked-audio/

See Earlier thread
Janemena And I Have Done Dirty Sex, We Sex From Morning Till Night, If We Are Tired We Rest & Resume, She Told Me I Do It Better Than Her Husband - Kpokpogri Reveals In Leaked Audio https://www.nairaland.com/6805589/prince-kpokpogri-janemena-sex-severally
Her sex tape is on netnaija,I'm disappointed in her but I can't judge anyone but it's really shameful
Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by Onliie(m): 11:29am On Oct 17, 2021
hammer567:

IF THAT GIRL HANDLE YOU IN BED, PLUS DROP HALF A MILLION IN YOUR ACCOUNT AND HAND YOU THE KEY TO UNA BENZ.

MA FRIEND, U GO BE HER PIIMP, FRIEND AND HUSBAND... EVEN BABY DADDY!
Na your type dem dey talk. Now you don talk something for your mind. Money worshipper.

1 Like

Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by ThreeEyedRaven: 11:29am On Oct 17, 2021
Onliie:
The man was not the one that entered marital covenant. He didn't vow to his husband to remain faithful. There's difference
But he is aware she is married ? What are you defending bro? He's equally guilty man, it's takes two to fvck and he's even more stupid for coming out to say it publicly that he slept with a married woman. thunder fire him there
Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by hammer567: 11:30am On Oct 17, 2021
Onliie:
Na your type dem dey talk. Now you don talk something for your mind. Money worshipper.

I DONT KNOW SINCE WEN GENERAL PUBLIC GO DEY CRY OVER ANOTHER PERSON LIFE.

EVERYBODY COME GET THEIR OWN OPINION.

OBOY KNOWS WHAT IS GOOD FOR HIM...

KPOKPOGRI DEY PAY BUT HIM NA BAD MARKET.
Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by Blessedkingg: 11:30am On Oct 17, 2021
Thank God I realized this earlier bout Nigerian Women. My Russian wife is a blessing everyday..

I cover my single brothers with the blood of JESUS. The best thing to do is save money and travel to all these south American countries and marry a decent girl.

Na them still value marriage the last time I checked.

Nigerians ladies are turning to waste materials GRADUALLY[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by kweensheba: 11:31am On Oct 17, 2021
Still washing dirty linen in public.
Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by condralbedez: 11:31am On Oct 17, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Ukwulicious yansh....

I dey envy you kpokpogrill...
okpa Nsukka is really bae my padi
Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by seanjy4konji: 11:31am On Oct 17, 2021
If you like abuse POPO GARRI OOO...

MVP...Low key shining the ladies kongo and they come out with their stupid motivational quotes...

Some men deh knack this yeye celeb like mad...all of them are nymphosss

No bleeps given...all of them are sperm bank...wahala for lover boy weh deh give himself headache untop woman weh popo don clear hin cupboard..

3 Likes

Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by neyoohhh: 11:31am On Oct 17, 2021
Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by Onliie(m): 11:31am On Oct 17, 2021
ThreeEyedRaven:

But he is aware she is married ? What are you defending bro? He's equally guilty man, it's takes two to fvck and he's even more stupid for coming out to say it publicly that he slept with a married woman. thunder fire him there
You want to compare covenant with awareness. Do you know what covenant is?
Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by mediclife1987(m): 11:33am On Oct 17, 2021
torqque7:
Una still dey talk voice matter when sex video don drop already..the fear of tonto is the beginning of wisdom

Oh boy! Abeg where e dey oh!
Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by virginchaser(m): 11:34am On Oct 17, 2021
Ssh! The babe keeps making money....and making more money. All her moves na ego.
Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by meobizy(f): 11:34am On Oct 17, 2021
The whole issue is nothing but entertainment to me.

1 Like

Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by hammer567: 11:34am On Oct 17, 2021
K

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Chioma Akpotha Twerks In A Benin Queen Attire On Set, Gets Blasted / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos / Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.