Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

If Not HOME TRAINING What Bad Thing You Could Have Done - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Not HOME TRAINING What Bad Thing You Could Have Done (593 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / Home Training: Does It Still Exist? / Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Not HOME TRAINING What Bad Thing You Could Have Done by Cheryph200(m): 9:26am On Oct 17, 2021
On God! if not for the home training and the little self-respect of some of us in this country have ehn! it would have been bloody.
Nigeria wouldn’t have contained all of us, cause of the rate of atrocities that will be committed on a daily ehn, Baba God self go fear.

But Thank God for us that have decided that no matter the peer pressure we won’t partake in any form of menace that will contribute to spoiling the reputation of Nigeria as a country.

Personally for me, I would have done ritual with my current financial situation but thanks to my parent for the best home training given to all of us.

But I won’t do it cause we still have this courtesy for humanity and we don’t want to stain our family names.
Re: If Not HOME TRAINING What Bad Thing You Could Have Done by dollynnn(f): 9:27am On Oct 17, 2021
I would have given in to peer pressure and cut corners to make money
Re: If Not HOME TRAINING What Bad Thing You Could Have Done by decatalyst(m): 9:28am On Oct 17, 2021
I would have gone to Abuja to do the needful.

But that 'guy' fit hunt person unborn generation cause he and his people are bigot and vindictive.
Re: If Not HOME TRAINING What Bad Thing You Could Have Done by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 17, 2021
I would have killed myself
Re: If Not HOME TRAINING What Bad Thing You Could Have Done by OlawaleBammie: 9:38am On Oct 17, 2021
Wait lemme ronu
Re: If Not HOME TRAINING What Bad Thing You Could Have Done by Ifyjos(f): 9:38am On Oct 17, 2021
I would have kill my elder sister
Re: If Not HOME TRAINING What Bad Thing You Could Have Done by Jeon(f): 9:45am On Oct 17, 2021
For me it reputations and consequences Nothing like home training..

If people want spoil or do bad things they will do it.. ..
Re: If Not HOME TRAINING What Bad Thing You Could Have Done by Cheryph200(m): 10:05am On Oct 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
I would have killed myself
thank God you can't kill yourself, for the past few weeks that same thought keep disturbing me, but when I think twice that whats my gain after doing that, I will keep moving and pushing till I get there if hunger no kill me sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Not HOME TRAINING What Bad Thing You Could Have Done by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 17, 2021
Cheryph200:
thank God you can't kill yourself, for the past few weeks that same thought keep disturbing me, but when I think twice that whats my gain after doing that, I will keep moving and pushing till I get there if hunger no kill me sha
hunger no go kill u in Jesus name. Amen.

Happy Sunday wink
Re: If Not HOME TRAINING What Bad Thing You Could Have Done by debbydams(f): 11:23am On Oct 17, 2021
Forget home training I cant do anything bad sef, my conscience will not allow,
Re: If Not HOME TRAINING What Bad Thing You Could Have Done by Cheryph200(m): 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2021
debbydams:
Forget home training I cant do anything bad sef, my conscience will not allow,
I pray you will never see hardship that will make you think of going the wrong way.. Conscience ke..
Re: If Not HOME TRAINING What Bad Thing You Could Have Done by debbydams(f): 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
Cheryph200:
I pray you will never see hardship that will make you think of going the wrong way.. Conscience ke..
the only tin I do think of is killing myself when everything is hard
Re: If Not HOME TRAINING What Bad Thing You Could Have Done by Cheryph200(m): 1:00pm On Oct 17, 2021
debbydams:
things will get better ijn..
Re: If Not HOME TRAINING What Bad Thing You Could Have Done by debbydams(f): 1:01pm On Oct 17, 2021
Cheryph200:
things will get better ijn..
amen
Re: If Not HOME TRAINING What Bad Thing You Could Have Done by Pumpumking: 9:03am On Oct 18, 2021
debbydams:

^^^^strange people
Ok so u wannnnto kill yor see becoz u can't find man on nairaland..correct?....how can u stand shance in life..an then u complian u cant find mens on nairaland. Wot a shame!!(no oofenesece) angry
Re: If Not HOME TRAINING What Bad Thing You Could Have Done by debbydams(f): 9:19am On Oct 18, 2021
Pumpumking:

^^^^strange people
Ok so u wannnnto kill yor see becoz u can't find man on nairaland..correct?....how can u stand shance in life..an then u complian u cant find mens on nairaland. Wot a shame!!(no oofenesece) angry
I used God to beg u don't ever in your life quote me again I'll curse u...

(1) (Reply)

If It Where You What Will You Do? / Is Jada Pinkett Smith Right That Marrying Will Smith Basically Ruined Her Life? / What Makes A Baby Fair During Pregnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.