Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:47 AM

WWW: Reason Why The Black Race Is The Most Backward - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WWW: Reason Why The Black Race Is The Most Backward (858 Views)

Umuahia Is The Most Backward State Capital In Nigeria: Picture / Is This The Most Backward Governor In Nigeria? PHOTO! / Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WWW: Reason Why The Black Race Is The Most Backward by freshkpomo(m): 10:16am On Oct 17, 2021
W = Wine
W = Wealth
W = Women
These three things above is what a black man lives for, nothing more. Hardly you see a black man thinking of how to better the lives of people or how to change the world for good, this is one of the reason we have bad leaders today with so many African countries in poverty.

Ever wondered why Brazilian footballers go broke? Because they have that back Gene in them. Have you seen how black rappers live their lives around women, cars and wine? A black wants to just live for the now.

Some years ago many Asian Countries were shit-hole Nations, but today these same people are now power houses. It's not about Nigeria alone, it's just in us to be blacks.

Have you seen the type of phones some white people use? You will be forced to laugh at them. You need to see the cars some of them use. But here in Nigeria you see a teenager buying a phone worth hundreds of thousands, you see youths spending millions cars and drinks. No thought of the future or how to help the common man off the street. Most rich men or Celebrities are associated with one charity or another. Black men don't think in that direction, they are okay with WWW. People see charity and fundraising as normal stuffs with other race, but it's a novel things with the black Race, particularly those within the shores of Africa.

The only solution to the poverty ravaging Africa is selflessness. Human development is the key, but with WWW still around, the case of misplaced priority will continue to thrive.

Happy Sunday to you all.

NOTE: This is not a general summary as there may be exceptions, but this is the life of an average black man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WWW: Reason Why The Black Race Is The Most Backward by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 17, 2021
Black man ideology is so bad low mentality of chop now die tmw is bad you get to see a young yahoo boy pick 10million instead to make arrangement on biz to open or investment na to hit club chop am finish at the end he/she hit back to zero level with no money and start afreash maybe EFCC will arrange him then to bail him out will be problem undecided we also have government making decision that affect is citizens both economical and warfare in general we black are cursed but we will overcome

1 Like

Re: WWW: Reason Why The Black Race Is The Most Backward by helinues: 10:53am On Oct 17, 2021
See someone's mentality about his own race

2 Likes

Re: WWW: Reason Why The Black Race Is The Most Backward by temitope27(m): 10:57am On Oct 17, 2021
helinues:
no mind the idiot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WWW: Reason Why The Black Race Is The Most Backward by temitope27(m): 10:58am On Oct 17, 2021
Op, how many people av you helped
Re: WWW: Reason Why The Black Race Is The Most Backward by Crazychris: 11:16am On Oct 17, 2021
The thing is, no amount of what you say will change black man's mind. Blacks hate to be told the truth...

See as they're already attacking OP....

3 Likes

Re: WWW: Reason Why The Black Race Is The Most Backward by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 17, 2021
Some tribe in Africa, I know Yoruba are not backward

1 Like

Re: WWW: Reason Why The Black Race Is The Most Backward by freshkpomo(m): 1:19pm On Oct 17, 2021
freshkpomo:
W = Wine
W = Wealth
W = Women
These three things above is what a black man lives for, nothing more. Hardly you see a black man thinking of how to better the lives of people or how to change the world for good, this is one of the reason we have bad leaders today with so many African countries in poverty.

Ever wondered why Brazilian footballers go broke? Because they have that back Gene in them. Have you seen how black rappers live their lives around women, cars and wine? A black wants to just live for the now.

Some years ago many Asian Countries were shit-hole Nations, but today these same people are now power houses. It's not about Nigeria alone, it's just in us to be blacks.

Have you seen the type of phones some white people use? You will be forced to laugh at them. You need to see the cars some of them use. But here in Nigeria you see a teenager buying a phone worth hundreds of thousands, you see youths spending millions cars and drinks. No thought of the future or how to help the common man off the street. Most rich men or Celebrities are associated with one charity or another. Black men don't think in that direction, they are okay with WWW. People see charity and fundraising as normal stuffs with other race, but it's a novel things with the black Race, particularly those within the shores of Africa.

The only solution to the poverty ravaging Africa is selflessness. Human development is the key, but with WWW still around, the case of misplaced priority will continue to thrive.

Happy Sunday to you all.

NOTE: This is not a general summary as there may be exceptions, but this is the life of an average black man.

Seun, lalasticlala, Mynd44 , Dominique. Can I get more opinions on this please

helinues:

You have said worse about Nigerians especially those from a particular tribe, so shut it and stop being hypocritic.

temitope27:
no mind the idiot

See beyond your nose Sir, because it's my race I should not say the truth? Why do you all keep wagging your tongues when your leaders are not effective? Nigeria is in a mess today because of your likes who prefer tribalism and religion over human welfare. Provided the person there is from my region, I won't criticise. That's wickedness in the highest level. Suffering and smiling as fela will say.

2 Likes

Re: WWW: Reason Why The Black Race Is The Most Backward by freshkpomo(m): 1:27pm On Oct 17, 2021
freshkpomo:

Seun, lalasticlala, Mynd44 , Dominique. Can I get more opinions on this please

You have said worse about Nigerians especially those from a particular tribe, so shut it and stop being hypocritic.

See beyond your nose Sir, because it's my race I should not say the truth? Why do you all keep wagging your tongues when your leaders are not effective? Nigeria is in a mess today because of your likes who prefer tribalism and religion over human welfare. Provided the person there is from my region, I won't criticise. That's wickedness in the highest level. Suffering and smiling as fela will say.

temitope27:
Op, how many people av you helped

You can come to my area or ask close friends about that. If I am as big as some people, I know what I would have done. But non of that is guaranteed too because I AM A BLACK MAN.
Re: WWW: Reason Why The Black Race Is The Most Backward by optionalY09: 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2021
Lack of cooperation, they are just bunch of idiots always thinking of self interests.

2 Likes

Re: WWW: Reason Why The Black Race Is The Most Backward by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:37pm On Oct 17, 2021
When you realise there is no single politician in Nigeria whose child is schooling in Nigeria, you understand the foolishness of black people,
So sad to say

2 Likes

Re: WWW: Reason Why The Black Race Is The Most Backward by Nigeriadondie: 1:48pm On Oct 17, 2021
Re: WWW: Reason Why The Black Race Is The Most Backward by redsun(m): 2:12pm On Oct 17, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
When you realise there is no single politician in Nigeria whose child is schooling in Nigeria, you understand the foolishness of black people,
So sad to say

It is not just their children schooling abroad. The worse case scenarios is when animals like tinubu and the so-called president have the guts to say they've been on weeks long medical vacation abroad when thousands of women die needlessly every year giving birth due to lack of medical facilities and sound minded medical personnel. And you also have their fellow baboons wasting tax payers money to visit them there.

It's crazy, blackman is truly sick in the head. He just failed to realise what's really important in life.

4 Likes

Re: WWW: Reason Why The Black Race Is The Most Backward by freshkpomo(m): 9:22am On Oct 23, 2021
optionalY09:
Lack of cooperation, they are just bunch of idiots always thinking of self interests.

You have summed it all up my brother.

1 Like

Re: WWW: Reason Why The Black Race Is The Most Backward by walkingshadow911: 11:41am On Oct 27, 2021
WHO CAUSED THE BLACK RACE ?

Question with no answer...

(1) (Reply)

South East Governors Congratulate Prof. Soludo, Commend Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyers / We Ready To Support Amosun If... - APCGM ...as Former Ogun Governor Campaign P / Ortom Awards Contract For 1.2km Road At 890 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.