Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

South East Governors Congratulate Prof. Soludo, Commend Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Governors Congratulate Prof. Soludo, Commend Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyers (845 Views)

Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke / DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor / PDP Governors Congratulate Buhari, Crack In Atiku’s Camp - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South East Governors Congratulate Prof. Soludo, Commend Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyers by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
South East Governors Congratulate Prof. Soludo, Commend Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyers | #IgbereTV

South East Governors have commended Professor Chukwuma Soludo of All Progressive Grand Alliance, APGA for winning the just concluded Anambra Governorship Election.

In a statement personally signed by the Chairman of South East Governors, Forum, David Nweze Umahi and sent to IGBERE TV equally commended Nnamdi Kanu’s lawyers for their efforts in ensuring that the sit-at-home order and threats against holding the election were aborted.

The South East Governors also urged Prof. Soludo to "extend healing and loving hands to all the candidates in the election so that together, you will continue to contribute to the progress of the state from where His Excellency, Chief Willie Obiano would stop. After every election, party politics should be left to political parties while good governance takes the centre stage for the good of the people."

The statement reads in full,

SOUTHEAST GOVERNORS CONGRATULATE PROF. CHARLES CHUKWUMA SOLUDO ON HIS VICTORY

May I, on behalf of South-East Governors:

1. Congratulate Prof. Charles Chukwuma Soludo on his victory in the just-concluded Anambra governorship election.

2. Congratulate all other candidates that participated in the election for their efforts and peaceful conduct during and after the election. I believe that God rules in the affairs of men.

3. Urge Prof. Soludo to please, extend healing and loving hands to all the candidates in the election so that together, you will continue to contribute to the progress of the state from where His Excellency, Chief Willie Obiano would stop. After every election, party politics should be left to political parties while good governance takes the centre stage for the good of the people.

4. May I also congratulate one of us, Governor Willie Obiano for a successful governorship election in Anambra state. God has ordained you to finish strong and well.

5. Testimonies available on the conduct of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) during the election speak greatly of their excellent job. Let me therefore, congratulate the commission for both a great job and their courage in conducting the election.

6. We are grateful to all security chiefs and their men for their excellent job in the conduct of the election. From available accounts, they all played their roles excellently within their rules of engagement. This has unarguable boosted the public confidence in our security system.

7. Our gratitude goes to all our religious leaders, our political leaders, our traditional fathers, many stakeholders of South East, and Mr. Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer for their efforts in ensuring that the sit-at-home order and threats against holding the election were aborted. I believe that with the same spirit, we will work together for a political solution in handling our present situation in South East.

8. We thank Mr. President, H.E. Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR so much for his efforts and neutrality in the success of the Anambra election. Mr. President, this is just you and you have once again demonstrated that you are a true democrat with a great commitment to bequeath to the nation an impeccable electoral process. Thank you for the security agencies, INEC officials, and the safety of our people during and after the election.

9. Mr. President, please, as a follow-up to your presidential delegation to South-East this year on the solution to the situation of South-East, may we inform you that we South-East leaders have been working so hard for an amicable solution. All leaders of South-East strongly wish to present to Mr. President, some suggestions for a possible political solution over our present situation. After Our next meeting, we shall be writing to request for an appointment with Mr. President on this matter. We thank you Mr. President for your kind disposition to listen to our leaders for a possible amicable resolution of all contending issues in South-East.

10. Finally, we thank God almighty for saving the lives of our people and all those involved in the election. The same God will do more for our people and Nigeria. Amen.

Signed:

Engr. David Nweze Umahi, FNSE, FNATE
Governor of Ebonyi State and
Chairman of South East Governors’ Forum, For South-East Governors.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1405797/south-east-governors-congratulate-prof-soludo-commend-nnamdi-kanus-lawyers/

Re: South East Governors Congratulate Prof. Soludo, Commend Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyers by PrinceOfLagos: 6:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
That's the Igbo spirit

Politics of love and togetherness

God in my next life, I want to be Igbo .

8 Likes

Re: South East Governors Congratulate Prof. Soludo, Commend Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyers by Forlahh(f): 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
Politics without bitterness is the best. It will give you the chance to still come back stronger.

2 Likes

Re: South East Governors Congratulate Prof. Soludo, Commend Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyers by Ezehillary(m): 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ipob have did their own part you people must fulfil your promises
Re: South East Governors Congratulate Prof. Soludo, Commend Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyers by PrinceOfLagos: 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
Sunday Igboho is languishing in Benin republic prison abandoned and forgotten

Tinubu is only interested in his 2023 ambition.. wether the south west burns or not, E no concern am
And tomorow the yeye man will call himself a leader

3 Likes

Re: South East Governors Congratulate Prof. Soludo, Commend Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyers by janedonez(m): 6:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
Nice one
Re: South East Governors Congratulate Prof. Soludo, Commend Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyers by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
Cc, Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: South East Governors Congratulate Prof. Soludo, Commend Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyers by gwafaeziokwu: 6:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
Just keep to your promise, simple. Ipob are well known to have zero patience for unserious leaders. You have gotten one more chance to take charge of proceedings in Igboland. Bleep up and hand the reign once more to non state actors.

You guys should jettison pride and selfish interest, come together and work for your people. Enough said.

4 Likes

Re: South East Governors Congratulate Prof. Soludo, Commend Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyers by Befulfilled(f): 6:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
OK. Please check my thread on my profile.
Re: South East Governors Congratulate Prof. Soludo, Commend Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyers by Conrod: 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
Truely ,only iron can sharpen iron,.....imagine uzodinma and umahi congratulating ipob's leadership.

3 Likes

Re: South East Governors Congratulate Prof. Soludo, Commend Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyers by slowice(m): 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
Way to go
Re: South East Governors Congratulate Prof. Soludo, Commend Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyers by IgweOfNnewi: 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ok
Re: South East Governors Congratulate Prof. Soludo, Commend Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyers by gidgiddy: 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
Nice one
Re: South East Governors Congratulate Prof. Soludo, Commend Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyers by AmazingStudios(m): 7:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
Soludo is now the latest celeb. Let's hope he doesn't misbehave like other, but I can bet my balls that he'll end up like the others.
Nigeria corrupts everything.

2 Likes

Re: South East Governors Congratulate Prof. Soludo, Commend Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyers by abouzaid: 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
IPOB, una too much biko.

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Congratulate Prof. Soludo, Commend Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyers by jlinkd78(m): 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
N
Re: South East Governors Congratulate Prof. Soludo, Commend Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyers by christejames(m): 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
Umahi will defect back to PDP before 2023...

This I have seen

(1) (Reply)

Female Commissioner Resigns From Zamfara To Become Commissioner In Imo / . / Yoruba Nation! Wahala As 21 Aspirants Obtain Seun Of Ogbomoso Form For 250k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.