Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Scrap Office Of First Lady – Peter Obi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scrap Office Of First Lady – Peter Obi (17409 Views)

AAC Slam TINUBU Say Scrap Office Of First Lady, First Son & Daughter To Cut Cost / Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) / Buhari Appoints 10 Aides For Office Of Wife Of President, VP, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scrap Office Of First Lady – Peter Obi by hahn(m): 3:49pm On Oct 17, 2021
Davash222:
[b][/b]
Aisha Buhari has been outside the country over 6 months. She's using the money alloted to her office to shop in Dubai. She got Aides, PAs, Secretaries, etc that are been paid monthly with taxpayers money for doing nothing!

Democracy is way too expensive.

You mean the Nigerian version of democrazy

Anything Nigerians touch turns to sh1t grin
Re: Scrap Office Of First Lady – Peter Obi by Opticbaby(f): 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
Davash222:
[b][/b]
Aisha Buhari has been outside the country over 6 months. She's using the money alloted to her office to shop in Dubai. She got Aides, PAs, Secretaries, etc that are been paid monthly with taxpayers money for doing nothing!

Democracy is way too expensive.
Democracy has nothing to do with establishment and funding of the office of First Lady.
Re: Scrap Office Of First Lady – Peter Obi by CSTR2: 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
Spherical77:
Ok you want him to support Peter Obi as a saint man ba wink
No matter how you shout Pandora, it won't make efcc to arrest him.

Supporters of thieves.
Re: Scrap Office Of First Lady – Peter Obi by Navalsadiq(m): 4:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
benuejosh:
See who is advising people. Did he forget about it during Jonathan's regime? Was his mouth shut? Politicians from PDP are so shameless and disgusting. Issh!

Peter Obi.
am telling you so shameless.He would have made that move when he was governor
Re: Scrap Office Of First Lady – Peter Obi by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:49pm On Oct 17, 2021
Esseite:

Yes
Proof please
Re: Scrap Office Of First Lady – Peter Obi by leokid866: 5:56pm On Oct 17, 2021
Babysheart:

What benefit does the average Nigerian woman get from the office of the Nigeria first lady?
For a start a sense of representation at the federal level......something a particular set of people have been killing themselves over for some decades now....
Re: Scrap Office Of First Lady – Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
Re: Scrap Office Of First Lady – Peter Obi by JaroMan: 7:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
leokid866:

Office of the minister of women affairs works in tandem with the office of the first lady....yes it's a fictitious title but it is one that is needed as it gives the women a sign that there's an office they can work into and be heard.....Minister of women affairs can arrange something you as the president may not be concerned with but by the time your wife table the matter you'll have no choice than to give in.....the office also holds sentimental value that cannot be bought.....a good example when america started its war on drugs back in the day it wasn't the presidents call that drove people to the movement it was the plea of the first lady that drove people to the cause because she was seen as the mother of the nation.
Leo, is office of the first lady constitutional?
Did the president swore to uphold the constitution?
If the president does something unconstitutional, is good or bad?
Please let's be honest no matter whose ox is gored.
Re: Scrap Office Of First Lady – Peter Obi by warlordd(m): 7:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
This is the problem with Obi. The man is very mischievous. Why didn't he say this when Jonathan was in power given the fact that Jonathan's wife, Patience was one of the most powerful first ladies Nigeria has ever produced. Obi was part of Jonathan's economic team but he said nothing about the office of the first lady then despite Patience Jonathan's excesses as a first lady.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scrap Office Of First Lady – Peter Obi by Gfh1: 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ok
Re: Scrap Office Of First Lady – Peter Obi by nameo: 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2021
humility33:

Even the southwesterners I have at my work place and mentors just hate the man for no reason

I have try relate with them to see why he is not liked only deduce the tribal card been played

Just ignore, because the average Nigeria won't mind vote the devil as long he is from their tribe

Well maybe those Yorubas you have at work are Tinubu-Yorubas.

No sane human being or Nigerian for that matter whom hate Peter Obi. You can either support or not support him(and that is thr person's choice) but hate......

Go to Twitter and see the ethnic group of the persons vehemently supporting Peter Obi. Just go and check
Re: Scrap Office Of First Lady – Peter Obi by humility33(m): 7:27pm On Oct 17, 2021
nameo:

Well maybe those Yorubas you have at work are Tinubu-Yorubas.

No sane human being or Nigerian for that matter whom hate Peter Obi. You can either support or not support him(and that is thr person's choice) but hate......

Go to Twitter and see the ethnic group of the persons vehemently supporting Peter Obi. Just go and check

Will check then
Thanks for the clarification

1 Like

Re: Scrap Office Of First Lady – Peter Obi by Mordecai(m): 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2021
benuejosh:
hahahaha. See mumu. When they say they is money in agriculture you think it is a must that you go to farm? Mumu, agriculture has a value chain that starts from farming to consumption. Along the value chain, they are alot of places you can fix yourself and make millions of naira. Don't be foolish my good friend. Agriculture has money. Money in agriculture is like blood money. Buy a trailer load of those products and see how much you make with just one trip not even to talk of three. Don't be ignorant.

So you're one of those middlemen Buhari has always complained about. undecided
Re: Scrap Office Of First Lady – Peter Obi by guychidile: 10:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
Apt!
Re: Scrap Office Of First Lady – Peter Obi by Chigold101(m): 10:41pm On Oct 17, 2021
benuejosh:
See who is advising people. Did he forget about it during Jonathan's regime? Was his mouth shut? Politicians from PDP are so shameless and disgusting. Issh!

Peter Obi.
I know you just started having access to internet last year. But you should read up on Mr Peter Obi before making him a member of PDP during GEJ's presidency.

Peter Obi was the first APGA governor of Anambra State and he never had the office of the first lady during his time as the governor of Anambra State.

Now you can afford data, research about things that happened in politics those years you couldn't afford internet enabled phone and data

1 Like

Re: Scrap Office Of First Lady – Peter Obi by Drogunov: 3:54am On Oct 18, 2021
seunmsg:

So, why did he kept quiet when mama piss was running riot and stealing money during the Jonathan administration?

Patience no get her own husband?
Re: Scrap Office Of First Lady – Peter Obi by leokid866: 3:58am On Oct 18, 2021
JaroMan:

Leo, is office of the first lady constitutional?
Did the president swore to uphold the constitution?
If the president does something unconstitutional, is good or bad?
Please let's be honest no matter whose ox is gored.
I never said it's constitutional read through the thread and see where I said it is a fictitious title however it is one that is needed.....the office of the Queen of England is not recognised as one of leadership by the UK parliament, in fact if they summon her to the house floor she has no voting rights on the floor and subject to whatever inquiry they decide to put her through, in fact there was a time she ran a campaign begging them to increase the salary giving to the royal family....she has no say legally on what policies the government decides to adopt....she basically has no government power............however they cannot fire her and the prime minister briefs her on the state of the nation at least once a week in her own home and not in his office......there are many things that are unconstitutional around the world but their existence cannot be denied......as Monarch she represent a voice of the people and the land but if it's in Nigeria I'm sure you and obi will be asking for where her role is in the Constitution.....
Re: Scrap Office Of First Lady – Peter Obi by leokid866: 4:03am On Oct 18, 2021
Chigold101:

I know you just started having access to internet last year. But you should read up on Mr Peter Obi before making him a member of PDP during GEJ's presidency.

Peter Obi was the first APGA governor of Anambra State and he never had the office of the first lady during his time as the governor of Anambra State.

Now you can afford data, research about things that happened in politics those years you couldn't afford internet enabled phone and data
if we are going by governors from 1999, it was first Chinwoke, then Chris Ngige before obi.....maybe you should do some research too....
Re: Scrap Office Of First Lady – Peter Obi by Chigold101(m): 5:37am On Oct 18, 2021
leokid866:

if we are going by governors from 1999, it was first Chinwoke, then Chris Ngige before obi.....maybe you should do some research too....
Ị nụ kwa

Before I make that research tell me why you should jump into my mention when you don't know what necessitated my comment.
Abi na so you dey jump into discussions wey e no concern you?
Re: Scrap Office Of First Lady – Peter Obi by benuejosh: 6:27am On Oct 18, 2021
Chigold101:

stop sounding foolish my good friend. My question remains, why didn't he say this during the era of Jonathan? Was his mouth shut? Answer that one first Oga.
Re: Scrap Office Of First Lady – Peter Obi by omoharry(f): 6:46am On Oct 18, 2021
abouzaid:
As the governor of Anambra state, Peter Obi scrapped the office of the first lady. Anybody from Anambra state would tell you that Peter Obi is against any form of waste, he's also a very reasonable human being unlike most Nigerian politicians.
Peter Obi is the only person from the SE I will vote for .the rest leaders from that region are something else .
Re: Scrap Office Of First Lady – Peter Obi by ThatFairGuy: 6:51am On Oct 18, 2021
That's your place not in Nigeria
Davash222:

In my place, BAT is an evil bird.
Re: Scrap Office Of First Lady – Peter Obi by Moneymakeman: 6:56am On Oct 18, 2021
seunmsg:
This Pandora clown was with Jonathan all through his presidency and he saw how powerful and influential Mama Piss was but never gave this advice. He’s out of favor now and suddenly has the best advice on how things should be done. Advice they didn’t have while in office.

Anyway, he can keep deceiving sheeples with nonsense like this. He’s a liar and a corrupt politician like the rest of them.

All this oblong head eediots from cursed afonja land are too clownish for anybody liking. You open mouth to come against Obi for saying truth but you keep defending a know Tinubu the bastard born of thousand father who cannot originally say who his father is but want to carry his Pablo Escobar drug mind into Nigeria treasury.

What a tomfoolery
Re: Scrap Office Of First Lady – Peter Obi by Chigold101(m): 7:22am On Oct 18, 2021
benuejosh:
stop sounding foolish my good friend. My question remains, why didn't he say this during the era of Jonathan? Was his mouth shut? Answer that one first Oga.
How can I stop sounding foolish when the level of mumuish you are portraying couldn't allow you to see where I told you that Mr Peter Obi as APGA governor of Anambra State NEVER had office of the first lady throughout his 8 years in office.

He didn't only fight against it, he REJECTED it by all means.

If you were using internet enabled phone then, you would have known he has been against the office of the first lady long before Jonathan became the president. I am sure you didn't know that Mr Peter Obi was already a governor for about 3+ years before GEJ became the president
Re: Scrap Office Of First Lady – Peter Obi by 1stKingharry: 9:52am On Oct 18, 2021
abouzaid:
most of the posters are paid online influencers, nigerian youths are very smart.

That may be true
Re: Scrap Office Of First Lady – Peter Obi by leokid866: 10:24am On Oct 18, 2021
Chigold101:

Ị nụ kwa

Before I make that research tell me why you should jump into my mention when you don't know what necessitated my comment.
Abi na so you dey jump into discussions wey e no concern you?
no vex I simply followed the thread and did some research.
Re: Scrap Office Of First Lady – Peter Obi by Chigold101(m): 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
leokid866:
no vex I simply followed the thread and did some research.
One love Bro
Re: Scrap Office Of First Lady – Peter Obi by Crimsoneagle: 10:51am On Oct 20, 2021
seunmsg:

There is currently no office of the First Lady. At least, not the kind of nonsense that we saw under GEJ so saint Peter Obi should keep his advice to himself. The office of the First Lady is not a national problem at this point.
If I was your father.. I would curse the day I had the orgasmic pleasure to bring in an slowpoke, charlatan and an embarrassment to all living things on the face of the earth and the cosmos into this world. All your comments on this forum are filled with ignorant comments, I mean in this digital aga how can someone be so uneducated even with the privilege of owning a mobile device, you depict start and appalling ignorance.
If all the village fools from all villages were to gather and have their own village, you would still be the village fool

1 Like

Re: Scrap Office Of First Lady – Peter Obi by NLPoliceWoman: 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
Crimsoneagle:

If I was your father.. I would curse the day I had the orgasmic pleasure to bring in an slowpoke, charlatan and an embarrassment to all living things on the face of the earth and the cosmos into this world. All your comments on this forum are filled with ignorant comments, I mean in this digital aga how can someone be so uneducated even with the privilege of owning a mobile device, you depict start and appalling ignorance.
If all the village fools from all villages were to gather and have their own village, you would still be the village fool
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kano PDP Faction Joins NNPP / Olumide Akpata Music (Video) / Police Raid Edwin Clark’s House In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.