Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Kindly Share Your Crypto Experience - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kindly Share Your Crypto Experience (467 Views)

If You Are Bolt Partner Or Driver In Lagos, Kindly Share Your Experience Here / Kindly Share Your Experience On Bike Logistics Business In Lagos / Kindly Share Your Experience On Any Black Friday You Have Participated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Share Your Crypto Experience by prynczzwonda(m): 11:05am On Oct 17, 2021
When it comes to cryptocurrency people's experience varies. I want to use this thread for people within the naira land community to share their crypto experiences.

How did you learn about cryptocurrency? Did you invest and was it a pleasant experience? Share with the community. Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kindly Share Your Crypto Experience by qwertyboss(m): 11:12am On Oct 17, 2021
prynczzwonda:
When it comes to cryptocurrency people's experience varies. I want to use this thread for people within the naira land community to share their crypto experiences.

How did you learn about cryptocurrency? Did you invest and was it a pleasant experience? Share with the community. Thank you
I invested with a certain person who gave me 500% return in two days...
He said he is in a kind of paid pump group with mini Crypto whales and dolphins....
I don't even know those shit
cheesy
Anyways I enjoy massive return
Re: Kindly Share Your Crypto Experience by Mide3367: 11:39am On Oct 17, 2021
I started crypto with shitcoin and airdrop which i still do till now. I wish i entered crypto as far back as 2017 when i first opened my Trustwallet, luno, blockchain account. But i had no one to guide me.
Re: Kindly Share Your Crypto Experience by Mide3367: 11:40am On Oct 17, 2021
But we move sha
Re: Kindly Share Your Crypto Experience by Prayfortheworld: 1:06pm On Oct 17, 2021
Mide3367:
I started crypto with shitcoin and airdrop which i still do till now. I wish i entered crypto as far back as 2017 when i first opened my Trustwallet, luno, blockchain account. But i had no one to guide me.
What shit coins do you invest in
Re: Kindly Share Your Crypto Experience by Prayfortheworld: 1:06pm On Oct 17, 2021
qwertyboss:

I invested with a certain person who gave me 500% return in two days...
He said he is in a kind of paid pump group with mini Crypto whales and dolphins....
I don't even know those shit
cheesy
Anyways I enjoy massive return
How manage
Re: Kindly Share Your Crypto Experience by qwertyboss(m): 1:27pm On Oct 17, 2021
Prayfortheworld:

How manage
Crypto pump...
Google the meaning...
All I know is many big players buy at the same time, moving the market suddenly up to several percent depending on the number of participants....
What that person told me was that there are over 50 wales in the group and he pay 1kusd monthly subscription
Re: Kindly Share Your Crypto Experience by tayor3(m): 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2021
Really wanna go into crypto stuff but no one to guide me
Re: Kindly Share Your Crypto Experience by Prayfortheworld: 3:25pm On Oct 17, 2021
qwertyboss:

Crypto pump...
Google the meaning...
All I know is many big players buy at the same time, moving the market suddenly up to several percent depending on the number of participants....
What that person told me was that there are over 50 wales in the group and he pay 1kusd monthly subscription
How i fit join abeg
Re: Kindly Share Your Crypto Experience by qwertyboss(m): 4:49pm On Oct 17, 2021
Prayfortheworld:

How i fit join abeg
I tell you say na my friend I give coins him wey they inside the group...
Where I fit Join crypto pump with 1kusd monthly subscription grin
Abeg oh cry
Re: Kindly Share Your Crypto Experience by Mide3367: 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
Prayfortheworld:

What shit coins do you invest in
feg safemoon, shib inu, cns, etc
Re: Kindly Share Your Crypto Experience by Zobah: 10:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
tayor3:
Really wanna go into crypto stuff but no one to guide me
Good evening join c.r.y.p.t.o.n.g on telegram, find picture attached.

Re: Kindly Share Your Crypto Experience by femocious0: 10:57am On Oct 21, 2021
I’m interested in crypto but need a guidance to avoid mmassive loss

(1) (Reply)

Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: This Is By Far The Best Business To Begin / ... / ............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.