Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,785 members, 7,844,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? (1643 Views)

Ronaldo Fans Will Drink Sniper After Seeing This Photo / 99% of Ronaldo fans will have heart attack after seeing this (Photos) / Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by JohnnyPalmer: 10:12am On Oct 18, 2021
bantamx:

Oh u wanna compare Firmino with Ronaldo ? No problem! Allow me to compare HAKIMI with MMM(Missing Midget Messi ) Hakimi has more goals and assists than the dwarf fraud. A player who hasn't played in LIGUE 1 before. Your goat is still looking for Debut goal and debut assist since forever. He always starts slow He always starts slow NA GENERATOR

At least hakimi has played almost all matches

Firminho has just started 1 game and has more goals than your fraud
No be juju be that? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by Kingcalls: 10:16am On Oct 18, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

grin grin grin
Peson wey never chop can't afford to employ me

Your daily tears is my delight, I won't be arguing with a dumb person, don't wanna lose more brain cells

It's 3 games your ewure don play with 0 goals, the fraud has declined
Juve almost missed UCL qualification because of the fraud, reason why they didn't hesitate to sell him, United will almost certainly miss it, if they don't bench the fraud

The fraud is not even in the top 5 best players in Epl at the moment, he should sit down and watch sallah YouTube videos grin grin
Cos no tap-ins and penalty, no party grin grin grin

The image below shows how the fraud is killing united, can't press, waiting for ready made goals grin

Cry more boo
I go use your tears boil egg

Painment is real grin grin .. look at person wey dem born without brain cells dey talk about loosing brain cells grin grin...u cant loose what u dont have... look at the trash he posted to further verify that he has no brain cells grin grin... the raining EPL player is Ronaldo, he won itvlast most....so u can keep on loosing sleep on his head...u must b used to it... ur short fraud is being exposed daily... 91 goals in a year with 18 penalties grin grin grin chaiiii...king of penalties grin grin... no one has ever played 18 penalties in a year...even that record that was initially set by muller in 72....muller did 85 goals with only 3 penalties...82 goals without penalties...ur fraud did 73.... using penalties to claim award grin grin grin...same penalty una use de insult the Emperor of football.... retards
Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by bantamx: 10:16am On Oct 18, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

Bros you Don too old to dey cry on a Monday Morning
It's too early

I know you jobless, but at least can you pretend to have something doing grin grin

All the nonsense you typed ain't true, but agenda must agend
Only you say he played 5 games, only you say... Na only 1 of the 5 games dem win with am, you see say you no get sense sad

But Psg dey top of league
While United no dey top 4 grin grin

One will win league, the other nothing sure for am, e don comot for cup

3 games without a goal, for a striker that must be a goal drought already

It's time Ole drops Cr7 for cavani
Fact is united was a better team without the fraud

Firminho scored a hat-trick of tap-ins, na sallah dem dey Hype for just 1 goal scored

All the tap ins wey your fraud dey score no reach the bar challenge Messi dey do grin

Cry more boo
Are you saying PSG signed Pessi so they can collect the league back from LILLE? grin grin you didn't say anything about UCL cos thats the only trophy PSG can win this season
Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by Kingcalls: 10:18am On Oct 18, 2021
bantamx:

Oh u wanna compare Firmino with Ronaldo ? No problem! Allow me to compare HAKIMI with MMM(Missing Midget Messi ) Hakimi has more goals and assists than the dwarf fraud. A player who hasn't played in LIGUE 1 before. Your goat is still looking for Debut goal and debut assist since forever. He always starts slow He always starts slow NA GENERATOR

Oh my goodness grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...see finishing grin grin grin grin.... they sabi make excuses ....any fraud u see comes with excuses grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by bantamx: 10:19am On Oct 18, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

At least hakimi has played almost all matches
Firminho has just started 1 game and has more goals than your fraud No be juju be that? grin grin
Let him win player of the month fess grin
Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by Kingcalls: 10:26am On Oct 18, 2021
bantamx:

Are you saying PSG signed Pessi so they can collect the league back from LILLE? grin grin you didn't say anything about UCL cos thats the only trophy PSG can win this season

The guy na better empty heads...confirmed mugu.... trying to bring Ronaldo down when his short dwarf don fall kpatakpata for ground.... when he's on the pitch, psg plays rubbish cos they are trying to carry the fraud... mbappe finds it difficult to score when the fraud is on the pitch ...once he's not on the pitch, mbappe picks.... now we can see he was the reason players like griezmann and Coutinho struggled... Aguero and depay lucky say the fraud don commot barca .... look at Coutinho that was a waste playing with messi at barca , shining at bayern... they brought him bk to barca to play with the fraud and he became a waste again ...now look at him yesterday scoring the 3rd goal.... thats how the sane fraud ruins his team mates at Argentina... Suarez and barca fans kept on insulting in his last season at barca was thrown away to atletico and he won the la liga for atletico.... he scored just his first away goal in the CL in 6 yrs ....
Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by bantamx: 10:28am On Oct 18, 2021
Kingcalls:

Oh my goodness grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...see finishing grin grin grin grin.... they sabi make excuses ....any fraud u see comes with excuses grin grin grin
grin yeye fanbase
Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by bantamx: 10:33am On Oct 18, 2021
Kingcalls:

The guy na better empty heads...confirmed mugu.... trying to bring Ronaldo down when his short dwarf don fall kpatakpata for ground.... when he's on the pitch, psg plays rubbish cos they are trying to carry the fraud... mbappe finds it difficult to score when the fraud is on the pitch ...once he's not on the pitch, mbappe picks.... now we can see he was the reason players like griezmann and Coutinho struggled... Aguero and depay lucky say the fraud don commot barca .... look at Coutinho that was a waste playing with messi at barca , shining at bayern... they brought him bk to barca to play with the fraud and he became a waste again ...now look at him yesterday scoring the 3rd goal.... thats how the sane fraud ruins his team mates at Argentina... Suarez and barca fans kept on insulting in his last season at barca was thrown away to atletico and he won the la liga for atletico.... he scored just his first away goal in the CL in 6 yrs ....
No mind dem,the only thing their fraud has done in LIGUE 1 is lie down like a Deadwood he is during freekicks grin
Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by JohnnyPalmer: 10:46am On Oct 18, 2021
Kingcalls:

Painment is real grin grin .. look at person wey dem born without brain cells dey talk about loosing brain cells grin grin...u cant loose what u dont have... look at the trash he posted to further verify that he has no brain cells grin grin... the raining EPL player is Ronaldo, he won itvlast most....so u can keep on loosing sleep on his head...u must b used to it... ur short fraud is being exposed daily... 91 goals in a year with 18 penalties grin grin grin chaiiii...king of penalties grin grin... no one has ever played 18 penalties in a year...even that record that was initially set by muller in 72....muller did 85 goals with only 3 penalties...82 goals without penalties...ur fraud did 73.... using penalties to claim award grin grin grin...same penalty una use de insult the Emperor of football.... retards

Oga it's reigning not raining, like I do say, your Brain matter has been replaced with cement

Continue with the false stats... I hope it helps you sleep

How many penalties did Ronaldo score in 19/20 at Juve? 35% of his goals were penalty... Still he could not beat immobile to the golden boot...

Reason why he's called penaldo

Same 11/12 wey you dey shout... Ronaldo played 18 Pk's in a calendar year.. But this fool just said no one has ever done that grin grin
Forgetting it's his fraudulent ewure that does that... And it's not even a 1 time thing

You are just an old fool, always posting stats that are not accurate
Remove the 14 penalties Messi scored that year,...
Your fraud best season still no reach, e shock you? grin

keep wallowing in tears boo grin

Try upgrade your sense and at least come up with accurate stats biko grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by JohnnyPalmer: 10:51am On Oct 18, 2021
bantamx:

Let him win player of the month fess grin

It's obvious it was a fraudulent award, sallah was the player of the month, dem give Ronaldo
We'll see if he will win player of the season grin grin

The same way dem dey pack fraudulent awards give him for Serie A

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by bantamx: 10:59am On Oct 18, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

It's obvious it was a fraudulent award, sallah was the player of the month, dem give Ronaldo
We'll see if he will win player of the season grin grin

The same way dem dey pack fraudulent awards give him for Serie A

You never recover from that one abi grin prepare for more fraudulent awards to come grin
Make I see how many award ur fraud go collect with Neymar and Mbappe in the same team.
Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by JohnnyPalmer: 11:01am On Oct 18, 2021
bantamx:

You never recover from that one abi grin prepare for more fraudulent awards to come grin
Make I see how many award ur fraud go collect with Neymar and Mbappe in the same team.

You are invited, November 29 is the date grin grin
Put on a black attire, cos I have a feel you gonna be in a sorrowful mood

Even Neymar and Mbappe knows Messi na their Father smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by bantamx: 11:13am On Oct 18, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

You are invited, November 29 is the date grin grin Put on a black attire, cos I have a feel you gonna be in a sorrowful mood
Even Neymar and Mbappe knows Messi na their Father smiley
And if he doesn't win it just know that EFL CUP is BIGGER THAN Copa America grin
Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by JohnnyPalmer: 11:15am On Oct 18, 2021
bantamx:

And if he doesn't win it just know that EFL CUP is BIGGER THAN Copa America grin

grin grin grin grin

EFL Cup too far... Carling Cup sef dey bigger be that grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by Kingcalls: 11:35am On Oct 18, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

Oga it's reigning not raining, like I do say, your Brain matter has been replaced with cement

Continue with the false stats... I hope it helps you sleep

How many penalties did Ronaldo score in 19/20 at Juve? 35% of his goals were penalty... Still he could not beat immobile to the golden boot...

Reason why he's called penaldo

Same 11/12 wey you dey shout... Ronaldo played 18 Pk's in a calendar year.. But this fool just said no one has ever done that grin grin
Forgetting it's his fraudulent ewure that does that... And it's not even a 1 time thing

You are just an old fool, always posting stats that are not accurate
Remove the 14 penalties Messi scored that year,...
Your fraud best season still no reach, e shock you? grin

keep wallowing in tears boo grin

Try upgrade your sense and at least come up with accurate stats biko grin

Oh so e even reach 14 grin grin grin grin.... now compare than with 3 ...u see u are still a retard grin grin grin...

Mr adulterated brain .... @ bolded ...now u see say na porti de inside ur head... messi 19 goals that same season ..world record grin grin... empty head wey no de do research b4 posting

Immobile score 14 penalties that season mugu ...more than anyone in Europe...Mr retard wey no de do research

Frauds always support frauds... grin grin... u think say u fit post fake stats for here...no b 19 penalties de dia so?? grin grin... fraud that had the highest number of penalties for a player in international team 18 penalties grin grin...im wan fight referee say dem no give am im favourite tea against dead peru grin grin despite lauturo saving Argentina....I post with facts ...but ur porti brain no de function...retard ...nwa mechanic grin...carry food go give ur papa for workshop grin

Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by Kingcalls: 11:39am On Oct 18, 2021
bantamx:

No mind dem,the only thing their fraud has done in LIGUE 1 is lie down like a Deadwood he is during freekicks grin

Yay grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.... as dead as a log of wood grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by Kingcalls: 11:44am On Oct 18, 2021
bantamx:

The mugu wan use Scottish league ( copa) compare EPL ( Euros) .... was he not the fool that said the least copa team will defeat or at least get a draw against the best European team grin grin... Brazil wey Germany fire 7.1 for their backyard for world cup semi final grin grin grin... Argentina collect 3.0 from Croatia wey never play euros semi final b4, Argentina no fit even defeat Iceland for last world cup wan come beat Hungary grin grin..Poland go enter copa win am bk to bk to bk...Lewandowskigo break all goal scoring recordsfor dia grin grin...Belgium wey Italy and France de chop steady chop Brazil 2.0 for last world cup grin grin... messi fans are sooooo deluded

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by JohnnyPalmer: 11:49am On Oct 18, 2021
Kingcalls:

Oh so e even reach 14 grin grin grin grin.... now compare than with 3 ...u see u are still a retard grin grin grin...

Mr adulterated brain .... @ bolded ...now u see say na porti de inside ur head... messi 19 goals that same season ..world record grin grin... empty head wey no de do research b4 posting

Immobile score 14 penalties that season mugu ...more than anyone in Europe...Mr retard wey no de do research

Frauds always support frauds... grin grin... u think say u fit post fake stats for here...no b 19 penalties de dia so?? grin grin... fraud that had the highest number of penalties for a player in international team 18 penalties grin grin...im wan fight referee say dem no give am im favourite tea against dead peru grin grin despite lauturo saving Argentina....I post with facts ...but ur porti brain no de function...retard ...nwa mechanic grin...carry food go give ur papa for workshop grin

I wonder if you can read or you just have a selective amnesia
But in your case it must be retrograde amnesia cos of your backward mentality

Even the screenshot you posted, if you open to read it, you will realise he scored 14 of the 19 Pk's he took
Against what you earlier said... That he scored 18 Pk's

19/20 season... Your fraud scored 14pk's in all competitions minus national team

But then you will only post stats that suits your rubbish agenda

This dimwit said it's only Messi that has played 18 Pk's in a calendar year and yet your own screenshot just showed Ronaldo played 18 Pk's.... And you expect me to keep arguing with a brain dead you?

Far from it

Keep ranting, barking and crying in my mentions

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by bantamx: 11:58am On Oct 18, 2021
Kingcalls:

The mugu wan use Scottish league ( copa) compare EPL ( Euros) .... was he not the fool that said the least copa team will defeat or at least get a draw against the best European team grin grin... Brazil wey Germany fire 7.1 for their backyard for world cup semi final grin grin grin... Argentina collect 3.0 from Croatia wey never play euros semi final b4, Argentina no fit even defeat Iceland for last world cup wan come beat Hungary grin grin..Poland go enter copa win am bk to bk to bk...Lewandowskigo break all goal scoring recordsfor dia grin grin...Belgium wey Italy and France de chop steady chop Brazil 2.0 for last world cup grin grin... messi fans are sooooo deluded
It's obvious the brains of Pessi fans are lacking inches...just like their FRAUD grin grin The worst defeat in world cup history is against their Strongest nation BRAZIL yet they still have the guts to compare European countries with their trash nations. shameless dimwits
Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by bantamx: 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kingcalls:

Yay grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.... as dead as a log of wood grin grin grin
No be even complete wood o.... 2 by 2 wood grin grin
Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by Kingcalls: 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

I wonder if you can read or you just have a selective amnesia
But in your case it must be retrograde amnesia cos of your backward mentality

Even the screenshot you posted, if you open to read it, you will realise he scored 14 of the 19 Pk's he took
Against what you earlier said... That he scored 18 Pk's

19/20 season... Your fraud scored 14pk's in all competitions minus national team

But then you will only post stats that suits your rubbish agenda

This dimwit said it's only Messi that has played 18 Pk's in a calendar year and yet your own screenshot just showed Ronaldo played 18 Pk's.... And you expect me to keep arguing with a brain dead you?

Far from it

Keep ranting, barking and crying in my mentions

Its has been proven yet again what a fraud u are just like ur short fraud... what u hv said is different from what the records show ... the 14 he claimed is what Ronaldo did while his fraud did 17 that same season grin grin grin

U no get money to research grin grin... send me ur details mk I send u something grin grin... retard grin grin

Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by Kingcalls: 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
bantamx:

It's obvious the brains of Pessi fans are lacking inches...just like their FRAUD grin grin The worst defeat in world cup history is against their Strongest nation BRAZIL yet they still have the guts to compare European countries with their trash nations. shameless dimwits

grin grin...even the Germany wey de knack both of them steady ( Brazil Argentina) don only win euros once in over 40 years and that was 25 yrs ago to show how difficult that competition de.... Italy just won their first euros since 1968 .... world cup na more like euros wey come add south American teams.... not even one south American team made semi final... same as 2006 ...if not for suarez ojoro for 2010 , no south American team for see semi final ... who be south America wey Europe de.... Pele just enjoyed the benefits of WW 2 that affected Europe..Europe no get themselves fir sports till mid 60s , by then Brazil don gain ground win 2 come add the 3rd .... since after 1970 south America has only won it 4 times in 12 attempts and na only Argentina and Brazil... Europe 8 times with different teams ...Germany, France, Italy, Spain, with different teams like Belgium, Portugal, Croatia, Holland, Bulgaria, Sweden, Turkey, all appearing at least in the semi final of world cup ... south America, na only Uruguay once in over 70 yrs grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by JohnnyPalmer: 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kingcalls:

Its has been proven yet again what a fraud u are just like ur short fraud... what u hv said is different from what the records show ... the 14 he claimed is what Ronaldo did while his fraud did 17 that same season grin grin grin

U no get money to research grin grin... send me ur details mk I send u something grin grin... retard grin grin

You too dumb sha

A disgrace to your parents

We all know who relies on penalty to stat pad

Penaldo grin grin

Penalty or no party

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by oyatainer(m): 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kingcalls:
South American teams are trash....they are nowhere near the European elites...go watch previous world cups and see hw trashy they are... Uruguay is the only south American team apart from Brazil and Argentina that has seen semi final in over 70 yrs....

So if as vardy win EPL with Leicester...u will now say a player that funally won his first league title with rangers in Scotland after many attempts is same thing...u are a joker and not a Ronaldo fan... copa is trash...no difference between copa and Scottish league

Confederation cup is played between winners of continental tournaments. Guess what, the last time it was played, South American winner beat european winner. What else do you want to say? The most recognised greats in football are mostly from South America.

Your level of your reasoning is questionable for calling a tournament that has produced Pele, Maadona, Messi, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Rivaldo, Carlos and lots of others as trash!

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by Kingcalls: 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2021
oyatainer:

Confederation cup is played between winners of continental tournaments. Guess what, the last time it was played, South American winner beat european winner. What else do you want to say? The most recognised greats in football are mostly from South America.

Your level of your reasoning is questionable for calling a tournament that has produced Pele, Maadona, Messi, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Rivaldo, Carlos and lots of others as trash!

All i messi fans keep on disgracing urselves..which south America won the last confederations cup?? After Germany swallowed Chile in the final...even as unimportant that cup is... cup that European teams usually test their second teams as preparation for world cup....
Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by Kingcalls: 4:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

You too dumb sha

A disgrace to your parents

We all know who relies on penalty to stat pad

Penaldo grin grin

Penalty or no party

Look at this fool , u are showing me only club stats ...do u think u are dealing with a semi illiterate like the people around u ... its certain u hv never in ur life met intelligent well grilled folks .... my goodness, what sort of hood do u come from?? U are way below average when it comes to brilliance or intelligence..... people like u , can only make it thru trying to swindle ur type.... u posted club and left out country to try to validate ur points but included country when u wanted to pad up goals .... run along.... we are not of the same class... I can't even employ someone like u to work as a junior staff in my company, talkless of a supervising position.... u need to equip urself , u are too far behind
Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by JohnnyPalmer: 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kingcalls:

Look at this fool , u are showing me only club stats ...do u think u are dealing with a semi illiterate like the people around u ... its certain u hv never in ur life met intelligent well grilled folks .... my goodness, what sort of hood do u come from?? U are way below average when it comes to brilliance or intelligence..... people like u , can only make it thru trying to swindle ur type.... u posted club and left out country to try to validate ur points but included country when u wanted to pad up goals .... run along.... we are not of the same class... I can't even employ someone like u to work as a junior staff in my company, talkless of a supervising position.... u need to equip urself , u are too far behind

The 3rd image I sent shows all time penalty career stats

You don't understand English or you need an interpreter? grin grin

All these your imaginary levels and wealth won't increase your hemorrhaging account balance in real life hope you know

Messi never scored 17 penalties, he scored 14 penalties

I've looked up and it's same in about 5 other sites, only the one you posted is different

Go watch all the 91 goals he scored and help us count the number of penalties grin grin

Old fool

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by Kingcalls: 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

The 3rd image I sent shows all time penalty career stats

You don't understand English or you need an interpreter? grin grin

All these your imaginary levels and wealth won't increase your hemorrhaging account balance in real life hope you know

Messi never scored 17 penalties, he scored 14 penalties

I've looked up and it's same in about 5 other sites, only the one you posted is different

Go watch all the 91 goals he scored and help us count the number of penalties grin grin

Old fool

I dont give my time to people way better than u , I hv given u more time than what I give them.... and I'm perplexed and disappointed that I gave u this much time and to make it worse...to an empty skull that even scientists will b amazed at ur dumbness...they wud need to create an advanced equipment to be able to see if they can ascertain if u are some sort of science gone wrong or some sort of defect from birth .... the worst part of it is that u don't even know it ....and ur stupidity should be hereditary, u are so experienced in ur diverse stupidity and u are so proud of it and u will beat anyone to it cos of ur years of experience in stupidity.... u are an IQ degrader.... anyone that keeps on conversing with u will get infected mentally....it cud even become an epidemic with u at the centre of it ...the Wuhan of it.... will not give u time again
Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by oyatainer(m): 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kingcalls:

See parochial one-sided analysis !

The last time winner of Europe and South America come in contention, who won?

only that answers all your rantings.
Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2021
gurunlocker:

Add it yourself now... I hold your hand?

Go and check lord Luxembourg stat against South American team you guys are trying to rubbish.
I am not bro am just trying to tell people DAT same tin but with d population of CR7 fans it is quite a difficult task
Re: Why Are Ronaldo Fans Like This?? by Kingcalls: 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2021
oyatainer:

See parochial one-sided analysis !

The last time winner of Europe and South America come in contention, who won?

only that answers all your rantings.

In 2017 ...confederations cup ...Germany vs Chile and Germany beat them...the last time European teams met South American teams was the last world cup in 2018.... u know how no South American team made it to the semis.... it was an all European semis...abi Google no de ur phone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Days 2 Odd Rollover. December Go Gree! / Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominc For Sports Presenter / Sports Bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.