Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,454 members, 7,836,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

APC Fails To Pay N12.9m Newspaper Advert Debt, Affected Journalists Cry Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Fails To Pay N12.9m Newspaper Advert Debt, Affected Journalists Cry Out (9408 Views)

APC Fails To Reconcile Ondo Aspirants As Ibrahim, Oke, Others Shun Photograph / APC Fails To Refund Over 120 Aspirants One Week After Convention / Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Fails To Pay N12.9m Newspaper Advert Debt, Affected Journalists Cry Out by treesun: 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
Re: APC Fails To Pay N12.9m Newspaper Advert Debt, Affected Journalists Cry Out by snowball11(m): 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
A party of debts! undecided

Even their shameless president keeps borrowing money from China at an exponential rate! grin
Re: APC Fails To Pay N12.9m Newspaper Advert Debt, Affected Journalists Cry Out by Testimony1988(m): 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
This is wrong, they should do the needful.
Re: APC Fails To Pay N12.9m Newspaper Advert Debt, Affected Journalists Cry Out by juman(m): 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2021
APC should please pay their debt.
They should save some jobs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Fails To Pay N12.9m Newspaper Advert Debt, Affected Journalists Cry Out by Vulcanheph(m): 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2021
benuejosh:
What they did was service to the nation. In life we make sacrifices and they've made theirs. God will reward them.
I know you're doing your job as a BMC and fighting for your paycheck but seriously, there are some matters you should just stop commenting on ....
Don't you have any conscience at all??, Because no amount of money can make me type some of the things you BMCs say here on nairaland... Even your most notorious member has started applying decorum in his comments this days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Fails To Pay N12.9m Newspaper Advert Debt, Affected Journalists Cry Out by benuejosh: 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2021
Vulcanheph:

I know you're doing your job as a BMC and fighting for your paycheck but seriously, there are some matters you should just stop commenting on ....
Don't you have any conscience at all??, Because no amount of money can make me type some of the things you BMCs say here on nairaland... Even your most notorious member has started applying decorum in his comments this days.
what's bad about what I said. Is it the part I said in life we sacrifice or is it the prayers i offered that God should reward them.
Re: APC Fails To Pay N12.9m Newspaper Advert Debt, Affected Journalists Cry Out by WhatCanIsay(m): 5:33pm On Oct 17, 2021
Naijanascam:

This otukpo weed is not good for you kindly be taking something soft

He is not from Benue, he uses Benue as a charade, even the Josh there na scam. Na konk Fulani man be that.
Re: APC Fails To Pay N12.9m Newspaper Advert Debt, Affected Journalists Cry Out by Naijanascam: 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

He is not from Benue, he uses Benue as a charade, even the Josh there na scam. Na konk Fulani man be that.

No wonder his reasoning is too infantile and outdated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Fails To Pay N12.9m Newspaper Advert Debt, Affected Journalists Cry Out by JumpyBeavers: 5:41pm On Oct 17, 2021
New and seasoned writers who can write Search Engine Optimized contents for USA audience are needed

You should be able to deliver contents daily.

This is a long term project and the pay is fair enough. You would be paid 500,000 Naira for your services.

Re: APC Fails To Pay N12.9m Newspaper Advert Debt, Affected Journalists Cry Out by IbileIfe: 5:48pm On Oct 17, 2021
PDP as the national ruling party paid for adverts in newspapers and on websites.
Members of PDP paid me for the social media campaign of their own Support Goodluck Jonathan Group. But they refused to pay the remaining N1.6 million, because they lost the presidential election in 2015.
Re: APC Fails To Pay N12.9m Newspaper Advert Debt, Affected Journalists Cry Out by kayusely70(m): 6:16pm On Oct 17, 2021
The money should be paid to save the affected journalists from the anguish they're undergoing.
Re: APC Fails To Pay N12.9m Newspaper Advert Debt, Affected Journalists Cry Out by Vulcanheph(m): 6:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
benuejosh:
what's bad about what I said. Is it the part I said in life we sacrifice or is it the prayers i offered that God should reward them.
I wonder what kind of stuff you guys smoke in your BMC camp that you'll be saying such trash...
It is obligatory that you pay for any services rendered to you, that's how the world runs and that's how people make a living.

How would you feel if you own a business and a customer comes and makes use of your services without paying and later comes and tells you to forget about the payment but see it as a sacrifice. ?

1 Like

Re: APC Fails To Pay N12.9m Newspaper Advert Debt, Affected Journalists Cry Out by Vulcanheph(m): 6:44pm On Oct 17, 2021
JumpyBeavers:
New and seasoned writers who can write Search Engine Optimized contents for USA audience are needed

You should be able to deliver contents daily.

This is a long term project and the pay is fair enough. You would be paid 500,000 Naira for your services.

If you are for real, I'm interested and FYI I don't have any money so I hope there's no registration payments.
Re: APC Fails To Pay N12.9m Newspaper Advert Debt, Affected Journalists Cry Out by lexy2014: 7:15pm On Oct 17, 2021
benuejosh:
What they did was service to the nation. In life we make sacrifices and they've made theirs. God will reward them.

Don't u no where Boko Haram/bandits are so u can sacrifice yourself for Nigerias peace? Don't u want Gods reward?
Re: APC Fails To Pay N12.9m Newspaper Advert Debt, Affected Journalists Cry Out by Temptee101(m): 7:23pm On Oct 17, 2021
benuejosh:

See your useless mouth.

Make such fate befall you and your family members both nuclear and extended. Amen!!!
Re: APC Fails To Pay N12.9m Newspaper Advert Debt, Affected Journalists Cry Out by Xbs1: 7:25pm On Oct 17, 2021
lol
Re: APC Fails To Pay N12.9m Newspaper Advert Debt, Affected Journalists Cry Out by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2021
benuejosh:

What if the sacked journalist was your father or brother....Would you have typed this gibberish comment here?
Re: APC Fails To Pay N12.9m Newspaper Advert Debt, Affected Journalists Cry Out by benuejosh: 8:32pm On Oct 17, 2021
ENIGMATIC2023:

What if the sacked journalist was your father or brother....Would you have typed this gibberish comment here?
God's reward is more than mere naira and kobo
Re: APC Fails To Pay N12.9m Newspaper Advert Debt, Affected Journalists Cry Out by benuejosh: 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
Temptee101:

See your useless mouth.

Make such fate befall you and your family members both nuclear and extended. Amen!!!
Get out! I didn't say anything wrong mumu. They sacrificed and God will reward them. I only prayed for them. Don't say rubbish if you can't comprehend.
Re: APC Fails To Pay N12.9m Newspaper Advert Debt, Affected Journalists Cry Out by FakeUnity: 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
nigerians just took this country and handed it over to bunch of hopeless simian apes called APC members. It's been 'banana rain' for them since 2015, while nigerian gnash their teeth.
Re: APC Fails To Pay N12.9m Newspaper Advert Debt, Affected Journalists Cry Out by Chigold101(m): 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2021
benuejosh:
are you for real?
is it that you didn't read the write-up?
Re: APC Fails To Pay N12.9m Newspaper Advert Debt, Affected Journalists Cry Out by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Just imagine APC

And they were accusing PDP of not completing there national secretariat

The chief zombie who used to write stupid epistles on how PDP did not complete their secretariat has become a preacher
Re: APC Fails To Pay N12.9m Newspaper Advert Debt, Affected Journalists Cry Out by ifiokjohn(m): 11:16pm On Oct 17, 2021
benuejosh:
People like you are worst than demons. If it's PDP now you will tell us how corrupt they are, how they embezzled the money etc..but now you licking APC ass.. you're a Demon ... tofiakwa!
Re: APC Fails To Pay N12.9m Newspaper Advert Debt, Affected Journalists Cry Out by Jostoman: 11:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
Klington:
All

Progressive

Criminals.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Fails To Pay N12.9m Newspaper Advert Debt, Affected Journalists Cry Out by Wordoftruth: 12:23am On Oct 18, 2021
When u are dealing with thieves and tyrants what do u expect?

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Haven’t Approved New Electricity Tariff – NERC / Prolonged Petrol Scarcity Is Scandalous / Court Judgement A Nullity, Unenforceable: APC Reacts To Ganduje's Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.