Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,391 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls (18521 Views)

Missing ₦881 Billion: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others, Wants Recovery Of Funds / SERAP Sues Buhari Over Gag Order On Reporting Of Terrorist Attacks / SERAP Sues Buhari Over $25 Billion Overdrafts Taken From CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by vedaxcool(m): 8:32pm On Oct 17, 2021
[s]
lexy2014:

Still doesn't answer d questions:

How are serap a useless organisation? Is it because they are challenging ur paymaster?
[/s]

vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Tell the corrupt thieves who give you pittance to share for you a modicum of decency so that you can appear presentable and coherent where humans are gathered.
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by lexy2014: 8:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Still doesn't answer d questions:

How are serap a useless organisation? Is it because they are challenging ur paymaster?
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by themanderon: 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2021
They have so much money for nonsense but none to solve the poverty ravaging the entire country. Soon you will see them borrowing billions from foreigners while they funnel such monies to immaterialities like this.
They want to monitor what people are saying about their failed government but never want to do the right things. If Jonathan had done half the things these guys have done I don't think they would have smelt power.
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by Evercurious(f): 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2021
BigSarah:
WASTED efforts.. buhari and osinbanjo will have Thier way.
sad This SERAP has been suing Buhari and Osinbanjo for over 6yrs now still nothing to show....

Pls stop making statements like you...
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by Evercurious(f): 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2021
Lovenorth:
This SERAP is a useless and jobless organization

Then you are an IRREDEEMABLE D..FT
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by Evercurious(f): 9:27pm On Oct 17, 2021
benuejosh:
You're not God. Get out!

Now you remember God? You re already cursed

1 Like

Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by benuejosh: 9:28pm On Oct 17, 2021
Evercurious:

Now you remember God? You re already cursed
Get out!
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by Evercurious(f): 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2021
benuejosh:
Get out!

Are nt you already in Hell? IRREDEEMABLE FULL

1 Like

Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by Ifyzidane: 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
Yeye just dey smell
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by Btruth: 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
tollyboy5:

Both serap and govt are funny.
Even WhatsApp don't have access to people's message.
Its end-to-end encryption
let them be displaying their folly.
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by eagleonearth(m): 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2021
Elsueno:
undecided

undecided That's what they want u to believe, the owners of WhatsApp can easily do that & can maybe even provide dis junta with what they need for the right price. of course it won't be public, na back door.
Every time as i go online am aware dat Google & Facebook dey mine data from me
oyibo respects policies, terms and conditions
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by eagleonearth(m): 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2021
ivolt:

grin grin grin
WhatsApp has the ability to read your messages if it wants to.
The government can also read all messages with the right tools.
they have the ability but won't do it because oyibo hardly violate policies except in security threatening conditions/special cases
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by eagleonearth(m): 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2021
kayuseful:

Says who?
"monitor" is different from "read"
says their policy
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
Penguin2:
SERAP no dey tire?

And do they even win any of these cases?

grin
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by Elsueno: 10:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
eagleonearth:

Yes... publicly
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by kayuseful: 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2021
eagleonearth:
says their policy
WhatsApp policy says "read", not "monitor"

WhatsApp knows who you're chatting with, how often and when. WhatsApp knows who is chatting too, knows the title of the groups you belong to. Connect the dots and you will see that privacy is just a ruse
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by Wordoftruth: 12:20am On Oct 18, 2021
Jo need joor na them go tire,
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by toxtimmy: 12:58am On Oct 18, 2021
If they are sharing your information then they WhatsApp have to put in black and white in thier EULA.... If not in thier EULA then there is nothing really here to even type about.

eagleonearth:
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by DeipTruth(f): 1:05am On Oct 18, 2021
tollyboy5:

Both serap and govt are funny.
Even WhatsApp don't have access to people's message.
Its end-to-end encryption

It can be read. Forget this end to end encryption thing.
An Israeli spy company is already selling the decryption system to government.
Saudi Arabia uses it to read messages.
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by Drogunov: 3:35am On Oct 18, 2021
vedaxcool:
SERAP has Falana share of sunrise immoral payment settlement finish so soon? What a useless organization.

Do you think that what the government is proposing is not an infringement on privacy? Think. This government has lapsed into full fledge tyranny and you are applauding because you are a Northerner? What goes round comes round.
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by BadBradley: 6:49am On Oct 18, 2021
Penguin2:
SERAP no dey tire?

And do they even win any of these cases?
what a Penguin
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by effort1: 7:20am On Oct 18, 2021
vedaxcool:
SERAP has Falana share of sunrise immoral payment settlement finish so soon? What a useless organization.

SERAP is useless, while you are a Useful Idiot, right?
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by ivolt: 7:37am On Oct 18, 2021
eagleonearth:
they have the ability but won't do it because oyibo hardly violate policies except in security threatening conditions/special cases
Good that you now accept that anyone with the means can read WhatsApp messages.

This is real life and not movies.
Oyinbos are just human like you with their greed and weakness.
Perhaps, you have never heard of Wikileaks and Snowden.
Even after those two revelations, the NSA still monitors all phone traffic and even messages of Americans.
No other country beside China even come close to such level of surveillance by your saintly "Oyibos".
Your "Oyibos" escape scrutiny because they are the first to point accusing fingers at others for what they also do.
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by Paulicy11(m): 9:09am On Oct 18, 2021
Please my phone is on auto record. Once I start making calls it start recording automatically. I noticed it after MTN had issue with their network last week. It's giving me concern. Please
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by Paulicy11(m): 9:16am On Oct 18, 2021
Please someone should help me out. my phone records my every call automatically. How do I stop it please
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by vedaxcool(m): 11:44am On Oct 18, 2021
[s]
effort1:

SERAP is useless, while you are a Useful Idiot, right?
[/s]

I didn't ask for your family name.
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by effort1: 11:46am On Oct 18, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

I didn't ask for your family name.

You mean you don't want to be reminded of the curse of dumbness upon you and your family?

If you want to insult, I'm ready for you, Mr useful idiot.
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by vedaxcool(m): 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
[s]
effort1:

You mean you don't want to be reminded of the curse of dumbness upon you and your family?

If you want to insult, I'm ready for you, Mr useful idiot.
[/s]

I have no use for your origin story
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by effort1: 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

I have no use for your origin story

Stop rejecting the tale of woe your family is known for, boy.
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by vedaxcool(m): 12:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
[s]
effort1:

Stop rejecting the tale of woe your family is known for, boy.
[/s]

More story of your chequered past?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Will Beg Muhammadu Buhari To Contest 2019 Election - Adebayo Shittu / PHOTOS: Ganduje Welcomes Osinbajo To Kano / Independence Day Address By President Muhammadu Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.