Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:31 AM

SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls (18553 Views)

Missing ₦881 Billion: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others, Wants Recovery Of Funds / SERAP Sues Buhari Over Gag Order On Reporting Of Terrorist Attacks / SERAP Sues Buhari Over $25 Billion Overdrafts Taken From CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by ATEAMS: 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
tongue
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by Patrioticman007(m): 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
If this will bring security then why not.
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by YeyeGbami: 5:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
tollyboy5:

Both serap and govt are funny.
Even WhatsApp don't have access to people's message.
Its end-to-end encryption

Was wondering o, yeye government
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by 30naira: 5:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by DMerciful(m): 5:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
They can monitor group chats by having moles in these groups. But if a court order is secured for them not to monitor whatsapp then they cannot prosecute people with evidence from whatsapp
captainamiedi1:
SERAP is always sueing Buhari without any result. Make them rest. I dey suspect them say na cash out format.

Funny enough FG can not have access to whatsapp not even whatsapp because messages are encrypted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by Nauttyprof(m): 5:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
benuejosh:
SERAP is as useless as Biafra currency. They just sleep, wake and start acting like toddlers.

Is it that you don't have any conscience or you just closed your eyes to the truth?

2 Likes

Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by Hkplam: 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
benuejosh:
SERAP is as useless as Biafra currency. They just sleep, wake and start acting like toddlers.
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by ngpatriotz(m): 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
but why would facebook founder allow govt agencies to use his plaforms as to suppress the masses
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by HarunaWest(m): 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2021
tollyboy5:

Both serap and govt are funny.
Even WhatsApp don't have access to people's message.
Its end-to-end encryption
Leave that end to end grammar they tell you..

1 Like

Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by mastertek: 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2021
These people should go and sleep, all the sueing they have been Sue bubu all these while, what is the outcome.

Is these people don't have work.

If they truly love this country, they should clamours for disintegration

1 Like

Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by snowball11(m): 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2021
benuejosh:

Will this insignificant thing shut his trap up! undecided
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by Buckeyemedia1: 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Herdsmen dey kill Benue people ... Dis one still dey support Buhari .... undecided
I Very sure he does'nt go to the market... lipsrsealed
Yet Useless Ortom collects security votes every month? People that cannot organize internal security outfits in their respective states because of tribalism are talking of State police?
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by 9zcollins(m): 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
Useless SERAP abi sharap..... Everytime sue sue sue, at the end money will exchange hands and everything will die off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by Dexterobi: 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
Mumu..who fe talk..herdman
benuejosh:
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by realstars: 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
Will That Stop Bandits And Boko Haram From Killings.
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by stinechykee: 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2021
Islie:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/17/serap-sues-buhari-others-over-plan-to-monitor-whatsapp-messages-phone-calls/
Nigerians don't deserve to fight for and the reason why I said this is because this same SERAP that is fighting for the fundamental human right of some ungrateful Nigerians are the same Human Right ungrateful Nigerians have been calling all sorts of names such as Igbo own Human Right all because they fight against injustice against Igbos by FG

2 Likes

Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
BigDolph:
Make them no pass their boundaries atall. Why will they monitor our WhatsApp chat for what? Has it gotten to that extent? Or I’m i sleeping??
Or "am" I sleeping?
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by aloma007(m): 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
benuejosh:
Your unborn generation will suffer for your greed. U never see anything wrong in buhari monitoring people's privacy abi.
May you die the most worst and possibly the most unfortunate way for causing the masses hardship and yet see nothing wrong in what your pay masters does all because of money.
I'm certain u don't consider your hereafter before talking.
Anyways, u sure know u won't make heaven but hell.
Glutton!

2 Likes

Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by Buckeyemedia1: 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
Dexterobi:
Mumu..who fe talk..herdman
Same way they carried twitter for head? At least they are a registered organization in Nigeria unlike Ipob.
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by Elsueno: 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2021
undecided
eagleonearth:
Noone can monitor WhatsApp messages because of the encryption of all messages end to end

Happy Sunday all

Have yourself a week overflowing with heavenly blessing

undecided That's what they want u to believe, the owners of WhatsApp can easily do that & can maybe even provide dis junta with what they need for the right price. of course it won't be public, na back door.
Every time as i go online am aware dat Google & Facebook dey mine data from me

1 Like

Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by benuejosh: 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2021
aloma007:

Your unborn generation will suffer for your greed. U never see anything wrong in buhari monitoring people's privacy abi.
May you die the most worst and possibly the most unfortunate way for causing the masses hardship and yet see nothing wrong in what your pay masters does all because of money.
I'm certain u don't consider your hereafter before talking.
Anyways, u sure know u won't make heaven but hell.
Glutton!
You're not God. Get out!
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by stinechykee: 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2021
9zcollins:
Useless SERAP abi sharap..... Everytime sue sue sue, at the end money will exchange hands and everything will die off
Oh Nigerians so this is the type of people you have in this shithole country.Biafra please do and come cos I can't wait any longer to share country with people like this
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by RichAbujaGuy: 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Herdsmen dey kill Benue people ... Dis one still dey support Buhari .... undecided
I Very sure he does'nt go to the market... lipsrsealed

What do non-herdsmen do about herdsmen doing all these killings besides exercising dem thumbs and fingers on a cellphone or keyboard.
Month after month it proves that herdsmens are an unmanageable problem for locals to manage. And don't go crying about the ineffective administration or federal government. Real men handle dere business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by BJanta: 5:15pm On Oct 17, 2021
benuejosh:

You speak foolishly.You , who is as valuable as the American dollar , what is your contribution to the elevation of the Nigerian polity to a high standard. Nonentity like you will rise up to deride and attack those who spend their time is and personal money to fight for the common man.

1 Like

Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by Buckeyemedia1: 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2021
stinechykee:
Oh Nigerians so this is the type of people you have in this shithole country.Biafra please do and come cos I can't wait any longer to share country with people like this
Joker, Biafra should do & come, you want to leave this eze with us?

1 Share

Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by arsenal33: 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2021
SERAP should start suing state governments too.
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by stinechykee: 5:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
benuejosh:
This is the type of youth Nigeria can offer and no wonder Buhari this type of youth follow like zombie called them all sorts of names like lazy youths.I fear who no fear your type of person
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by BJanta: 5:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
after4:
Of all the BMC you are the most useless and stupid of them all. Can we begin to talk about the idp in benue? When are you going to collect your land from Fulani. Or you think you will continue to live in idp and be getting free food from NGOs? You can't be in idp camp and be typing nonsense on nairaland nah

So na Benue man . No wonder.
Re: SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls by benuejosh: 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2021
BJanta:

You speak foolishly.You , who is as valuable as the American dollar , what is your contribution to the elevation of the Nigerian polity to a high standard. Nonentity like you will rise up to deride and attack those who spend their time is and personal money to fight for the common man.
keep quiet please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shema Led PDP Faction To Boycott Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Katsina / Port Harcourt Refinery To Be Completed December, Says FG / BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.