Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

The Gas Price - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Gas Price (341 Views)

Cooking Gas Price Increases By 61% / Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof / Video From The Site Of The Gas Explosion In Ladipo, Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gas Price by Kkkem: 1:00pm On Oct 17, 2021
How are u people coping with this new price of gas,It's 7500 per 12.5 , I was very very shock this morning.
Re: The Gas Price by nifemi25(m): 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
Early this morning. I was just lying on the bed when I heard wifey complaining that the gas she filled just a week has finished. I quickly woke up and too my boot straight to field before she asked me to bring another 7k to fill gas. Na kitchen gate I even follow
Re: The Gas Price by Bellfun(m): 1:23pm On Oct 17, 2021
Bought gas this morning at N650 per Kg...I tire o
Re: The Gas Price by Raymond0008(m): 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2021
nifemi25:
Early this morning. I was just lying on the bed when I heard wifey complaining that the gas she filled just a week has finished. I quickly woke up and too my boot straight to field before she asked me to bring another 7k to fill gas. Na kitchen gate I even follow
e be things man. How family man dey cope this time surprise me. I use gas and my electric cooker together but no light since yesterday and I try to make small rice and notice that there is no gas anymore so I opted in for bread.

I think the government did something bad, we are all use to kerosene and the gas are for the rich then and they notice low income people dive in which they subsidize before and they now remove the subsidies from this gas which they know all households now use it. This is bad to be very honest.
Re: The Gas Price by wesley80(m): 1:48pm On Oct 17, 2021
Raymond0008:
e be things man. How family man dey cope this time surprise me. I use gas and my electric cooker together but no light since yesterday and I try to make small rice and notice that there is no gas anymore so I opted in for bread.

I think the government did something bad, we are all use to kerosene and the gas are for the rich then and they notice low income people dive in which they subsidize before and they now remove the subsidies from this gas which they know all households now use it. This is bad to be very honest.
The domestic gas price is a reflection of the international price for LPG. Gas prices have risen to record levels and rising prices is an issue even abroad. Funny thing is that it may yet get worse as winter approaches. No need to blame the govt.
Re: The Gas Price by Raymond0008(m): 1:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
wesley80:

The domestic gas price is a reflection of the international price for LPG. Gas prices have risen to record levels and rising prices is an issue even abroad. Funny thing is that it may yet get worse as winter approaches. No need to blame the govt.
heard they remove the subsidy on it and even on electricity also because of the loan, so those guys they approach for loans told the them that they will need to stop the subsidy so they can borrow them money. I will still blame the government.
Re: The Gas Price by wesley80(m): 2:12pm On Oct 17, 2021
Raymond0008:
heard they remove the subsidy on it and even on electricity also because of the loan, so those guys they approach for loans told the them that they will need to stop the subsidy so they can borrow them money. I will still blame the government.
That's a ridiculous and laughable lie. Govt has never subsidized LPG. People need to stop listening to nonsense.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fiverr Strategy: Get 10 Orders In Queue Via Low Competition Gigs / Mcafee To Be Acquired By An Investor Group For Over $14 Billion / Bank Loan With Property Collateral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.