Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . (16978 Views)

Had A Strange Experience Using Nairaland Yesterday / I Was Not Tribalistic Until I Started Using Nairaland / Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by ABUPHARM(m): 1:02pm On Oct 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by beebe007: 1:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
Although have not gain that much but am so greatfull for the little that I gathered from here. I could remember when I was still strogling to get even it's just a room with the hep of the people here I could manage the little cash I haven at hand then and it works out good.
Can someone help me on how to send personal message and also how to post stories. Thanks. jajioluwafemi@yahoo.com
(Am also into granite supply)
Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by Ghabz(m): 1:04pm On Oct 18, 2021
Not many people would have return to appreciate gesture like this. Thanks to Mr Seun

Come and teach me too, i want a change.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
I have gained alot here .... but reading about Buhari here makes me throw-up!

Spits on that Terror

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by yenereal(m): 1:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
Apart tribalism ongoing, annoying posts from Manabbqgrills, I've learnt lots of things from NL. I got a job opportunity in 2016 via NL. I've been receiving help from well-meaning people here. Overall, it's a great forum.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by Bmaster(m): 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2021
enemachris:
The best forum so far. Whenever I am having a bad day, I just come to Nairaland to crack myself up grin grin. The peeps here never disappoints grin
grin all thanks to NwaAmaikpe and people of his character,you were supposed to say i guess?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by michealdeco: 1:08pm On Oct 18, 2021
Nothing,

I was about to get a laptop from a NLder but my phone was stolen and I lost his contact, when I reconnected back to him, he wasn't responding again
Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by Gana101(m): 1:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
[quote author=tosbobby post=106821630]Nairaland!
At times, I felt the platform was actually created because of me.
Information gotten from here has really transformed me academically, morally and financially.
I read minimum of 200 updates/topics here on a daily basis. At times when I have issue and I try to search on nairaland, to my surprise I would notice that someone also had similar challenge and had provided solutions as far as 2015.

I got good paying jobs from this platform even when I was working towards been self employed I still found all the guides on nairaland. Also my mini importation and e-commerce skills were derived from nairaland.

Still on nairaland, I got information on a particular freelance service which I chatted the person that posted the information and he said I would pay N2,000 to get the complete info., I begged him that I would pay N1,000 and he agreed then I transferred the 1k upfront. The good news is that from the information the guy shared with me, I have made over N900,000 in this 2021.

We need people with insight and creativity to manage leadership positions in Nigeria.
Nairaland is the largest domestic online forum in Nigeria.

Please share the info and save a Soul
Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by Ghabz(m): 1:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
[quote author=tosbobby post=106821630]Nairaland!
Information gotten from here has really transformed me academically, morally and financially.
I read minimum of 200 updates/topics here on a daily basis. At times when I have issue and I try to search on nairaland, to my surprise I would notice that someone also had similar challenge and had provided solutions as far as 2015.

I got good paying jobs from this platform even when I was working towards been self employed I still found all the guides on nairaland. Also my mini importation and e-commerce skills were derived from nairaland.

Pls come and teach me that particular freelance service, i want a change.
Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by dazzlingd(m): 1:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
If nairaland goes down, some people my lose their sanity.

Still remains a forum some people find solace to cure their loneliness and pour their frustrations.
The comments here sometimes can kill u with laughter.
Some people come here to relive stress and get back to work.
A day without nairaland does not exist

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by wman(m): 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
My PC games business where I deliver all over Nigeria:

https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest

I learnt about Fiverr and Upwork here. I first heard of it through one guy that use to spam the front page with ads of Fiverr tutorials. Joseph Asemota Joeace of Brilliant Lights Media. Then the following threads guided me:

This Fiverr thread started by beatzone:
https://www.nairaland.com/2947212/exclusive-how-make-level-2

Victor101 Upwork thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/2594236/elance.com-upwork.com-other-freelancing-site

Before getting foreign jobs, I worked for some trustworthy Nigerians here and earned hundreds of thousands cumulatively from them.

I've bought items from people on Nairaland and sold a few items too.

When I wanted to write my MBA entrance exams, I got past questions from Nairaland.

When I was invited to write aptitude tests for a remote job, I got various links to aptitude tests along with tips and tricks from Nairaland.

Nairaland keeps me entertained and informed. Before becoming a regular Twitter user, I spent more time on Nairaland. Shout out to people like Explorers that create amazing threads. Shout to all the old and new members that bring a diversity of comments and perspectives to Nairaland.

I joined some PC gaming groups on WhatsApp through Nairaland and met some awesome acquaintances who I've met and still deal with physically. ​

I connect with my Chelsea FC family here:

https://www.nairaland.com/920248/official-chelsea-fan-thread-champions

And several other helpful, informative and entertaining threads. Stop reading the frontpage alone. There are several threads in other sections of Nairaland that are very helpful. There are several things you can search for that you will see answers on Nairaland be it a business or a location or an health issue or cooking issue or career issue etc. No matter how random it may seem.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:11pm On Oct 18, 2021
njokuuche77:
Alot honestly.

Apart from the fact I do Buis on nairaland, I met my wife here on nairaland and we are happily married and blessed with a beautiful daughter.

I go gist Una very soon.

Na u be our own celebrity here o
Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by Toks2008(m): 1:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
Fireson:
Greetings to you all , I opened this thread so we can all share our benefits and also appreciate Mr. Seun and his team for their good works. However if you are not greatful for one , you won't see two .
For me , NAIRALAND has been a springboard . I got good gigs/ jobs and also met influencial and great connect right here . Thank you Mr.Seun Osewa

You can share yours ! smiley

I just love the interactive concept.

It gives me the chance to relate with many people, those young enough to be my children and those old enough to be my egbon.... And ofcourse I see it as a great platform for expressing my passion which is freelance writing.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by Neduzze5(m): 1:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
PreetyAngel4U:
I revisited the website I created a while back and began working on it.
Kindly check it out.

jessicamediaopinions.com
https://jessicamediaopinions.com/

I also need the help of able nairalanders to help drive traffic to it. It is quite informative.

Feel free to contact me if you have anything you want to feature on it.

How to contact you?
Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by Donaluta(m): 1:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
I'm still to benefit from this great forum.... Wish to meet someone here that would connect me to a good job..
Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by Toks2008(m): 1:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
njokuuche77:
Alot honestly.

Apart from the fact I do Buis on nairaland, I met my wife here on nairaland and we are happily married and blessed with a beautiful daughter.

I go gist Una very soon.

Wow!

Nice one. Funny enough in my over 13years on Nairaland I have never dated any lady here.

Interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by lekjons(m): 1:17pm On Oct 18, 2021
Business ideas that changed my life.
Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by Fatale: 1:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
Nairaland have done so many things for me

To mention a few

1) Better friends
2) Money
3) More exposed in many areas like politics, marriage and finance
4) Have learnt morals and also learnt a two or three from relationship matters.
5) It has greatly made me smile and laugh so tey if i dey read comments for house ,
my laughter dey reach heaven.

That laugh alone don cure me of many things.

My thanks to all NAIRALANDERS and Seun.

Las las,

All glory dey for GOD hand
For making us encounter this prestigious Forum.

FATALE!

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by dheaven: 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
One idea I want to give to Seun to make more money on Nairaland is to allow people own a particular page inside Nairaland to promote their businesses. Once you create the thread they give you admin access to that particular thread. You can edit or remove people on your own in that particular thread you own or close comment on that thread. Real estate people and fashion sellers etc can be using that particular thread to post and showcase their goods and services for atleast 5yrs before they renew it the way people renew domain yearly. You can make it go further by the person making another payment for the thread to be on front page for 24 hours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by Juggernaut21: 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
Well, NL has been a good platform for me, the platform makes me laugh expecially people's comment, I have also learnt from people's post concerning life issues (advice nd how to go about it). Nd so on
Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by Bukkuzboss10: 1:23pm On Oct 18, 2021
[quote post=106820]Nairaland!

Still on nairaland, I got information on a particular freelance service which I chatted the person that posted the information and he said I would pay N2,000 to get the complete info., I begged him that I would pay N1,000 and he agreed then I transferred the 1k upfront. The good news is that from the information the guy shared with me, I have made over [b]N9 abeg cut soap nah
Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by bigjosh88: 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
I need a job seriously around agric, ikorodu....I lost my job and ever since then life has been something else, I have wife and kids...pls nairalanders anything at all
My contact : 08124427816
Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by Chummynoni(m): 1:28pm On Oct 18, 2021
I have done so many business deal here on nairaland both cars and wristwatches. Just yesterday, a nairalander bought a wristwatch of 69k from me. Furthermore, with nairaland, no need of going to any comedy show, It is all here. I visit almost all the rooms on this forum just to put smiles on my face. God bless nairaland, God bless nairalanders, God bless falseprophet, God bless everyone, God bless amaikpewhatever cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
Nairaland is a platform where I confirm any news I see from other platforms.

Anytime I hear something that's newsworthy, I take 50% belief from the source, until I see it on nairaland, then I believe it 100%.

Front page is the major. smiley

Nairaland stands as a verification platform to confirm news for me.

More importantly, nairaland exposes me to how useless Nigerian government is. Nigerian politicians, police, public servants, etc, nairaland makes me understand and aware of how doomed they are. And those criminal bastards in the politics and power.

I gain a lot of ideas from nairaland.

Nairaland amaka. cool
Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by Salvofthesouth(m): 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2021
Nothing
Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by Neroski(f): 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
Nairaland has always and still beneficial to me. I officially joined when I was about going for NYSC and all the tips I got felt like a manual that helped me navigate well.

It was also on here I learnt Mini Importation extensively(about three threads back to back) which kick started my fashion business till date.

I have gotten two very good jobs in the past from adverts posted on this platform.

I have made sales here as well.

I have made friends.

So many things I have learnt, unlearnt and still learning on various sections. If you cannot patiently read through threads to gain knowledge here that's your loss.

The positive things on nairaland is more than the negativity, infact it remains my go to website. Thanks to the founder and all the contributors

1 Like

Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by Laurelita(f): 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
Been a guest for many years, joined recently as a member. I get info and good laughs. I have made only 1 friend. I havent made any money here but really wish to. If u need poultry cage from china please contact ur girl o. I want to learn crypto and fx trading and meet God fearing people, the tribalism pisses me off. Nairaland dey try, i wish tribalism is expaunged from it.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by NoToPile: 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2021
A whole lot

Great relationships, so much wealth of information.

Got Jobs, husband, business ideas. Its a total package for me ooo. God bless nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by Josipov: 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
FahBuLous:
Nothing yet but I know it's coming, I believe God...

Please family... Good day from this end... I want to humbly ask if anyone has a used laptop, even a spoilt one that can be repaired to give out.. I am a Graphic designer and Video editor in training but lack of laptop is really slowing down my pace of learning, even my tuitor adviced that I get a laptop so I can be doing projects and assignments at home... I will be forever grateful if anyone reaches out, God bless ..

I thought I was the only one too... And I'm sure there will be many others in our kind of shoe here.
I'm also in dear need of help from anyone that want to do away with his or her laptop. I'm aspiring to be a steel structural engineer... But no laptop to learn with for now.
I was told that I need nothing less than a core i7, but if I can get the one to manage for Just AutoCAD I won't mind.
I'm presently Base in Jos, Plateau State.
Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by Hintona(f): 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
Canvass:
Nairaland is Nigerian version of Quora and Reddit combined. You get ideas about everything Nigeria and how the society perceives issues here, and even as foreigners perceive Nigeria. @ TMK South and co. comes to mind. The toxicity is just a reflection of who we are.

You can't compare nairaland to Reddit and Quora o

Those apps are data giants. I was browsing Reddit until 1 am and I was just overwhelmed with the amount of information I got there.

Nairaland is still very local compared to them but it's trying sha.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by Sheriman(m): 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
dheaven:
One idea I want to give to Seun to make more money on Nairaland is to allow people own a particular page inside Nairaland to promote their businesses. Once you create the thread they give you admin access to that particular thread. You can edit or remove people on your own in that particular thread you own or close comment on that thread. Real estate people and fashion sellers etc can be using that particular thread to post and showcase their goods and services for atleast 5yrs before they renew it the way people renew domain yearly. You can make it go further by the person making another payment for the thread to be on front page for 24 hours.
Hmmmm, good suggestion. I think I will work on that and integrate it to my own mobile application forum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Visual Tutorials For Nairaland Newbies / Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. / Ice Quiz Questions For The Upcoming Kyc 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.