Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . (16985 Views)

Had A Strange Experience Using Nairaland Yesterday / I Was Not Tribalistic Until I Started Using Nairaland / Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by FahBuLous: 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2021
Josipov:

I thought I was the only one too... And I'm sure there will be many others in our kind of shoe here.
I'm also in dear need of help from anyone that want to do away with his or her laptop. I'm aspiring to be a steel structural engineer... But no laptop to learn with for now.
I was told that I need nothing less than a core i7, but if I can get the one to manage for Just AutoCAD I won't mind.
I'm presently Base in Jos, Plateau State.
Bro... It's not easy at all...
I base in Asaba Sha...
If I get a laptop, my work will be easy to learn and carry out all my assignments...
May God help us...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by FahBuLous: 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2021
Neduzze5:

Where's your location??
Asaba, Delta State sir..
Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by anoziechi(f): 1:45pm On Oct 18, 2021
Nothing
Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by Sheriman(m): 1:45pm On Oct 18, 2021
Hintona:

You can't compare nairaland to Reddit and Quora o

Those apps are data giants. I was browsing Reddit until 1 am and I was just overwhelmed with the amount of information I got there.

Nairaland is still very local compared to them but it's trying sha.
Nairaland is solely for Nigerians maybe few Ghanaians or SouthAfricans are here but Quora and Reddit are international giant forum

1 Like

Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by trevorhorace(m): 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2021
IN TERMS OF PERSONAL BENEFITS I PREFER NAIRALAND TO ALL SOCIAL MEDIA COMBINED. I MAINLY USE SOCIAL MEDIA FOR BUSINESS. THE KNOWLEDGE AND NETWORK I GAIN HERE IS INVALUABLE.
Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by cutedharmee: 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2021
God bless Nigeria
Gid bless seun osewa
God bless Nairaland...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by blessedchild234(m): 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2021
Nairaland is good

1 Like

Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 18, 2021
Fireson:
Greetings to you all , I opened this thread so we can all share our benefits and also appreciate Mr. Seun and his team for their good works. However if you are not greatful for one , you won't see two .
For me , NAIRALAND has been a springboard . I got good gigs/ jobs and also met influencial and great connect right here . Thank you Mr.Seun Osewa

You can share yours ! smiley

Please

Can you help me with any amount of money

I need to get whatever foodstuff

Please......
Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by FahBuLous: 1:54pm On Oct 18, 2021
Besthelp01:
I have gained a lot, especially for my CONTENT WRITING service. I have lot of clients from this forum and I'm still having.
You can always get my contact from my signature.
Can you teach Content writing??
Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by Josipov: 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2021
FahBuLous:
Bro... It's not easy at all...
I base in Asaba Sha...
If I get a laptop, my work will be easy to learn and carry out all my assignments...
May God help us...

Amen bro
Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by Eberechiru: 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2021
Weird but I got my first job from niaraland worked there for 3 months got promoted worked there for another year, left there went on Reddit search for jobs and got my first remote job, everything gives you want you put in it. You have no idea how important forums are.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2021
Gain money and leads.
Lots of money here by offering Facebook ad services and selling mentorship programs and digital products.

Below are the links to the threads that has been making me money here on Nairaland.

If you want to learn about Cryptocurrency use the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/6467767/come-daily-crypto-trading-signals

Amazon Kindle Publishing
https://www.nairaland.com/6434778/make-money-dollars-publishing-book

Real Estate Agency Business
https://www.nairaland.com/5896990/learn-how-real-estate-agent

Digital Marketing
https://www.nairaland.com/5050048/facebook-ads-beginners-free-guide
Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2021
grin THIS FORUM IS FANTA & STICK
Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by abuhusna1: 2:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
Helped me know about travel abroad. Now I don jakpa using study in ireland nairaland

1 Like

Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by Polynek(m): 2:07pm On Oct 18, 2021
NAIRALAND has taught me many tinx ranging from Politics, sports, Religion, Education, Relationship etc. But as a football lover I love the guys here they hv a verse knowledge on d game, for relationship, I hv learned many tinx about dating and love tinx and d knowledge of Redpill is a beta addition to my life.
For religion I was surprised to see some pple castigating GOD and giving there reason for non existence of GOD, religion section made me understand dat not everyone has a particular religion.
In summary NAIRALAND is good no cap. The cruise here de give me joy grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by Sambab(m): 2:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
Larrykaysail:

Nairaland.com/ Travel is where I learn how to do visa application. Today I am a USA citizen.

Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by PreetyAngel4U: 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
Neduzze5:

How to contact you?
Kindly check your email
Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by xtremeTall(m): 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
Cruise since 5 years I’m here
Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by Litmus: 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
What Have You Gained From Nairaland?

Less respect for Africans.

Less affection too.

Understanding why Africa seems the less developed continent/ area on earth.

Certainty now that if Nigeria ends, no hope for black Africa.

Less romanticised view of so-called poor people.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by SonofGod231: 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2021
NL is just there like every other online platform.Besides the two lovely ladies and a guy I've met so far,The rest peeps I've reached out to are just delinquent individuals...One lady sent me a mail,the next thing she's sending me her phone number and asking if I can do her a favour? I helped one guy here,next thing I'm getting all these buy 1G data for 200naira or fly to Dubai for less messages on Whatsapp.
The truth is that we have too many dangerous and toxic persons here.So it is s very anti-social platform and I am the number one anti-social person in Life.
Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by AutoChick4U(f): 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

What about my daughter?
Guess she's fine?
She's doing fine. Wanna be her Godfather? grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by realG101(m): 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
Nairaland is a very cool spot. Helps ease the boredom once in a while.

I get to feel the purse of people on news headlines and all.

Top of it is that it helps build one's general knowledge

Kudos to the founders

1 Like

Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by AutoChick4U(f): 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2021
championship:

No dear I don’t , but we need to talk
How can someone chat on narialand
You cannot chat but can send a pm
Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by mexioni(m): 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2021
i have sold over 500 pairs of shoes and a couple of cars too
Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by darichlife: 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
championship:
Please who’s in Abuja here
we plenty.
Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by orikoku: 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2021
Nairaland has helped me to do unspeakable things.
Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by Neduzze5(m): 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
PreetyAngel4U:

Kindly check your email

Replied you
Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by rennybolux(f): 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
Nairaland as exposed me to alot,it's the only platform I normally spend more than an hour...for me it's burden easer. God Bless you all
Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2021
I don't think I've gained anything here, most important and educative topics don't even grace the front page only mediocre.

albeit I would say that some lucky people have gained something from me, especially those few i thought crypto early this year, 4 of them made their first millions through me and I'm glad I was able to do touch the lives of some people.

Moreover, i don't find Nairaland too educative and informative, I prefer both quora and Reddit
Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by sharone21(f): 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2021
Nairaland is Nigerians own Facebook and Seun Osewa is Naija's own Mark Zukerberg( in terms of Naira, at least for now.. .lol).

I come to Nairaland in between breaks or at my free time to relax, learn and laugh on different topics....

I do share something's I learn here with my closest allies/family.

It has been a wonderful experience for me though I wish there could be more bans for people who don't respect others tribes and those who vomit rubbish about the female gender...

Some of the derogatory words used especially by some guys against women can be so embarrassing that I cannot just allow some categories or levels of the female folk that I know to just register and login to read stuff here, so I just expunge out some interesting stuff and show them.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Gains Using Nairaland . by Denmark23: 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
Information mostly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Visual Tutorials For Nairaland Newbies / Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. / Video: Real Story Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.